• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota47

Start up game
Download new patch
Boot up game
Get a message there is a new patch
Game drops
Launcher says: Game is ready to play
Boot up Game
Error 3005
Quit game
Re-start game
Get a messsage there is a new patch
Game drops
Launcher says: Game is ready to play
Boot up game
Error 3005
Quit game
Re-start game
Error 37 *

Fukdisshit.gif

* Which persisted for the next five minutes until I made this post.

Zeppelin

Such an useless company really. You would think that a company with their experience would have learned a thing or two about online services but apparently not.

Got kicked off too and can't get back in. Amazing how the servers have regressed back to how they were on launch night. And yeah, 5 stacks of nv down the drain.

edit: oh and maintenance in a couple of hours too? Good lord.

Ruuppa

4 hours trying to get in, finally get in, Hardcore to Act 2 Nightmare, Error error.

I really like the game, and Hardcore mode especially is intense as hell, but this feels bad man. And if this kills off my Hardcore like the last time I Error'd with a HC.. Groan.

is there a new patch or something? I already updated yesterday and right now the game is telling there's a new patch to download, but instead of downloading a patch the game just keeps on a crashing on an endless loop.

Anyone getting the same thing?

ForzaFerrari

Neo Member
I got a long and a very shitty day working 2 shifts and when I got home and joined my friend finally for a 2hr play session we both kicked out. Fuck diablo 37, fuck blizzard, fuck DRM, fuck future gaming

Number45

is there a new patch or something? I already updated yesterday and right now the game is telling there's a new patch to download, but instead of downloading a patch the game just keeps on a crashing on an endless loop.

The login screen I'm seeing says that a new patch will be made available after some (more) maintenance in a little over 2 hours.

Well I'm happy cause it was bed time anyway.

Thank you Blizzard for thinking about my sleep.
Yes, I would have been happy with the timing if they had just have let me get the next check point.

snack

Price check on this?

PeBCn.jpg

Dakota47

Yup, same thing here. Plus a couple of 3005 and 37 errors to keep things exciting.

etiolate

Banned
I'm curious: Is there a different thread to discuss the disaster of this launch or is it just something that's weaved into this thread?

At this point, the problems are more interesting than the game for me.

Thrakier

So once the RMAH goes online we'll probably have a problem. Most of the very good to great items will be on the RMAH. This means it'll be very hard to find good gear for ingame money. As we know now drop rates in D3 are abysmal because Blizz wants you to use the AH/RMAH. So it could be the case that you just have the choice to either spent real money or stop playing. I'll choose stop playing, spending real money to win in a game is just not what I want to do...

SyNapSe

Anybody US D3 want to warp me to the end or middle/end of act 3 Hell?

Traygore#1744 I believe. Looked in game and couldn't find where to check it.

So once the RMAH goes online we'll probably have a problem. Most of the very good to great items will be on the RMAH. This means it'll be very hard to find good gear for ingame money. As we know now drop rates in D3 are abysmal because Blizz wants you to use the AH/RMAH. So it could be the case that you just have the choice to either spent real money or stop playing. I'll choose stop playing, spending real money to win in a game is just not what I want to do...

You'll have to sell your own good items on the RMAH to make money to buy other items on the RMAH

JambiBum

Found an awesome Ceremonial Knife for my WD on the auction house for only 30k. Hit buy, error: Can't add things to your stash blah blah. Check stash, not full at all. Try again, same thing. Try selling something, your sell list is full. Boo. First time I've really been annoyed with this launch.

99%

Oh there you are again!

I thought you hated D3 so much but here you are weeks after launch still whining.

We know we know, everything was better in D2, even the droprates!

At least every week you come up with new things to cry about, Ill give you that.

Tideas

Banned

or you can keep playing and farm?

I mean, what is your end objective playing D3? Be honest with yourself here

OTIX

Hilarious, just killed Diablo with 5 stacks and just as she's about to spill the loot: Error 1. Luckily it was only hell but this is some serious bullshit.

99%

or you can keep playing and farm?

I mean, what is your end objective playing D3? Be honest with yourself here

If only you could see post history like you used to on GAF you could see Thrakiers real objective.

It's more based in this thread then in D3.

Tildom

Banned
While in game:

Error 36 spam

then

Error 1001 spam

then

Error 1: can't form own party

boom booted to login

REALLY?

Same problem here. Playing alone and in the last last level before the Inferno's First Act Final Boss.

I'm started to be tired. I just want to play one or two hours and progress in Inferno, but Blizzard seems to have something else planned to me. I'm seriously considering uninstall the game and play something else.

Narag

Is Nether Tentacles busted/OP?

As soon as I started using it I started clearing mobs really fast and the crit rate on it is stupid high. Something doesn't feel right on this skill.

It tics 2-3x on larger stuff and hits pretty hard. Life steal is neutered in Inferno though so that half of it suffers. I hope they leave it as is but figure they'll reduce to hits per target or damage.

This is getting ridiculous. Fuck this DRM and fuck Blizzard for screwing over their paying customers just to stop piracy. There should be a dedicated thread about this disaster.

Macmanus

People that start playing this game in a month or two are so lucky :p

The lesson in life that I'll never learn - and this is for everything from hardware to software to whatever - is that early adapters are always punished.

This is getting ridiculous. Fuck this DRM and fuck Blizzard for screwing over their paying customers just to stop piracy. There should be a dedicated thread about this disaster.

I actually don't think it's the prevention of piracy. More so the prevention of hacking and keeping everything internalized on a closed circuit to protect the value that the RMAH will inevitably reap.

Don't get me wrong - it's about money pure and simple - but Blizzard's end game here isn't preventing piracy. That's just chump change to them. They charge money for WoW and D3 because they can. If they gave it away for free they'd still have to wheel it in by the dump truck.

GJS

Figured out a way to prevent future issues with all this regional patching bullshit.

I duplicated my un-patched European client folder and then edited the .agent.db file which is directly in the Diablo 3 folder.

I now have one client specifically for playing on the EU servers and one client for playing on the US servers.

Such a great global play system guys. =|

Macmanus

Just sold a sword with 150 Int and 750 DPS for 1 Million. Cha-ching.

Where did you find it?

I'm just curious what the typical spots are. I mean I expect the act III/IV inferno responses - but who knows.

So has the Underbridge chest farming been nerfed or is it still worthwhile?

No mention. Pretty sure it's still up and running. But I've got some bad news about Nigel Cutthroat for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom