• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

I just got this...

jZtIw.jpg

Best levelling weapon ever?

njean777

The weirdest thing about this game is that most of my armor from my first normal run is better then anything from my nightmare run. I literally lose damage most of the time if I take the higher level armor. I am at the end of act 2 btw, so is it like that for anybody else? I just dont get why my armor would do more damage then level 45 gear. I have been on the auction house buying things here and there if I can afford them, but rarely do any drops happen where the gear does more damage then my level 30 gear.

Ferrio

Banned
First comment on the video:

Biggest mistake blizzard made in this game. Including hacks, downed servers and etc.

Cause was a simple simple thing, but affects so many people adversely.

edit: Think I'm going to stop farming act IV soon and go back to act II and work on beating the game.

Haven't touched half of act II, or any of act III.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Act 3/4 is disappointing :( Oh well, fuck it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just found a 39% MF amulet. Fuck yeah.

Where's the best the place to acquire NV stacks before inferno Butcher?

I hit a pretty big wall in Act 2.

I find the fields just north of Tristram to usually be pretty heavily populated. The dungeons will always have at least a couple per level. But they are much easier to fight in the field. Except for when you accidentally run into three groups at once.

Finally learned how to use the A.H properly. If you use the search buttons, you start realizing how much you overpaid for some of your equipment previously :p

I just upgraded my entire monk with less than 100k and my DPS jumped from 2700 do 4k :p I still have 2 auctions going on where I won't be spending more than 100k for two substantial items.

For as much as there's a lot of stuff wrong with D3, finding a weapon with 50% more DPS than yours at level 50 for 8k = instant gratification :p

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Ok, after 4 days of straight grinding act 4 and getting some decent gear (60k dps with glass cannon and magic weapon) and killing Belial (took me 4 hours, but I was terrible at dodging his punches in the 3rd phase) I got owned by my first teleporter pack in act 3.
I still think the game is great but I've got tired of grinding and will probably not play it anymore for the next few weeks.

Your soul.

Actually I have no idea what it's worth, or if I'm even selling it.

What would you pay for it? It looks like one hell of a Wizard levelling weapon.

Wizard? Bah, that is better than my current inferno weapon on a monk, and that has 100 dex on top of it. Basically I'm poor, and I can't afford any substantial upgrade over what I already have. That is easy mode for any class through all of hell. Super easy mode for a Wizard/Witch doctor.

Starting an alt--what's the quickest way to level now?

Is there any guide to power leveling around?

If you have a friend then ZK runs. I know in Hell it is 180k XP per run (with 2 turn ins using resume game). Solo you can go to Act 3.1 and do the "We need to light the signal fires!" scene over and over and over and over.

I did A3.1 on my barb from 24-58 in like 2 days of spread out playing, then about 58-60 in like an hour using my friend's wizard.

If you have a friend then ZK runs. I know in Hell it is 180k XP per run (with 2 turn ins using resume game). Solo you can go to Act 3.1 and do the "We need to light the signal fires!" scene over and over and over and over.

I did A3.1 on my barb from 24-58 in like 2 days of spread out playing, then about 58-60 in like an hour using my friend's wizard.

You can't do hell until like 40 though, right?

I'm in Inferno purgatory as monk. Can steamroll Act 1, can't progress in Act 2. Drops suck. Only around 500k gold. Any fellow monks out there who are cruising?

Time to roll Wizard.

zlatko

Banned
So, DH, WD, or WZ for my alt. Hmmmm. Decisions decisions.

Still leaning the most towards DH. I just want to pick what looks the most bad ass gear wise at 60, but there isn't enough images out there to make a decision. :(

Yoshichan

Man, this game is getting to me. Vendored about 200 level 60 rares. Only one useful item that I can use. Maybe only 5 rares sellable.

So much junk. Getting nothing useful. My marginal upgrade bracers aren't really cutting it.

Don't feel like I'm progressing at all with all my effort.

Man, this game is getting to me. Vendored about 200 level 60 rares. Only one useful item that I can use. Maybe only 5 rares sellable.

So much junk. Getting nothing useful. My marginal upgrade bracers aren't really cutting it.

Don't feel like I'm progressing at all with all my effort.

Exactly how I feel. Love the game and its mechanics but I think I may break until a balance patch comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom