• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

Getting level 55 rares in Inferno Act 1 is the most fucked up thing ever.

Bring on 1.0.3

Technically you could be better off getting a lower level rare rather than a level 60 one. Decent armor at 50 that actually sells well enough could be absolute crap/trash if it had a level 60 req, and wouldn't sell at all.

DTKT

Technically you could be better off getting a lower level rare rather than a level 60 one. Decent armor at 50 that actually sells well enough could be absolute crap/trash if it had a level 60 req, and wouldn't sell at all.

I mean mostly weapons. Almost 100% of the time, they are vendor thrash.

lol wtf, literally spent 15 minutes kiting an extra health invulnerable minion flower around whimsyshire. i've seen some daft shit in this game, but that was seriously clownshoes.

T.O.P

Banned
Finished Hell tonight

iQudHoSHDLsSM.jpg

will probably wait the patch before triyng Inferno

J0dy77

What did you do for gear. Super high resistance? My monk gets obliterated in act 2.

Had 600 resistance with Mantra of Healing and time of need. The biggest breakthrough I had was stacking life regen. I'm at over 1300 per second. the gear sells for very cheap since I don't think many people use the play style. Has worked great for me. Can easily get 500 regen per second on 2 items.

Resists and regen were the two big factors for me, I even trimmed off a lot of DPS.

Number45

Man, that's two people on the last page that finished Hell with 15k+ damage MORE than I just finished Act I Inferno with. Jump in, at least on the first act!

Cagey

Banned
Just bought an item for 15k. Flipped it for 300k.

I love the auction house :D

Edit: Also $9999->$175,000

Just keep doing this. It's the easiest, fastest, most efficient, least effort-intensive, and hilarious means of making money. You'll find that getting items sub-50K and flipping them for 200-500K is quite easy.

EDIT: as a bonus, you can do this with D3 in window'd mode and read websites.

Thrakier

Well, fuck it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but even with underpricing my items by like 25 to 50% I'm not able to sell anything on the AH for DAYS now. I'm out of money and kinda stuck because I can't progress in inferno as well. Farming is out of option too without the money for repairs because I still die a lot.

th3dude

Scumbag blizzard.... makes you connect to their server for everything... but uses client side calls for things that could easily be spoofed

Just wow

Scumbag blizzard.... makes you connect to their server for everything... but uses client side calls for things that could easily be spoofed

Just wow

Yeah, I'm not one of those "Why I gotta connect for my single player game" people, but I sure am glad the game *is* always online to prevent this kind of thing! owait

th3dude

Yeah, I'm not one of those "Why I gotta connect for my single player game" people, but I sure am glad the game *is* always online to prevent this kind of thing! owait

Yea exactly. I'm right with you on that. I haven't been too upset about the online stuff but this shows just how lazy they are. A shame.

Cipherr

I am damn near crying laughing. That is waaaaaaaaaay too hilarious man. Oh my god at the horrifying Quality testing. Sweet baby jesus that is embarrassing.

Godslay

Banned
I tried it with existing auctions. While it does say expired, it wouldn't let me relist anything. It didn't move the items into the not sold queue, and when I moved it back to normal time and then moved it forward past the auction time it didn't work. Unless I did something wrong, it must have sync with the server at some point, in order for it to move them back to your auction queue.

deadnoob

You only messing with level 60 items? Or below?

I find myself out of touch with lower level items.

Also, killed ZK with 5 NV on Inferno...3 <60 yellows :(

I am dealing with a specific item (boots), a few different mods (+armor, int, vit, all res), and only level 60 yellows. I never buy anything over 25k either. I'm becoming an expert in lower end lvl 60 boots :)

Sometimes there are lulls in new, flippable items since I am in such a specific area, but there is enough that I'm making anywhere from 300-700k/hr. I'll probably branch out to other items eventually, but right now I immediately know if a pair of boots will sell or not and for how much. I'm not quite there yet with other items, so boots it is!

I tried it with existing auctions. While it does say expired, it wouldn't let me relist anything. It didn't move the items into the not sold queue, and when I moved it back to normal time and then moved it forward past the auction time it didn't work. Unless I did something wrong, it must have sync with the server at some point, in order for it to move them back to your auction queue.

Are you sure you're not moving your date *forward* instead? Cagey said he tried that and they switched to expired, but if you move your date *back* you definitely get the option to cancel (with like a 50 minute timer, for me, when I moved 2 days back), and it all cancels and sends to stash fine.

Godslay

Banned

Confirmed that it works going backwards.

Are you sure you're not moving your date *forward* instead? Cagey said he tried that and they switched to expired, but if you move your date *back* you definitely get the option to cancel (with like a 50 minute timer, for me, when I moved 2 days back), and it all cancels and sends to stash fine.

I'll give it a shot and report back...

Oh fuck it works, so much for thinking that it syncs. Go forward and says expired, backwards allows you to cancel. GODDAMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom