• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

Won't let me back in. I guess my Sunday night entertainment is going to be....Veep and Girls on HBO.

ok so not just me

also LordCanti how much u selling that dagger for? i might be in terested

I'm trying to price it out. I think I'm either going to get a couple hundred thousand, or a couple million.

It's...very difficult to say at this point.

UberTag

I just beat Diablo for the first time like 10 minutes ago. Clearly this is my fault. (At least I was able to scoop up my drops... all worthless, mind you... before the server died.)

UGH

Lagged and booted with 5 stacks of valor about to complete a section of a quest in Act II

WTF

At least I found this, Gonna go ask for a price check in the other thread

ZGJ7T.png

inky

Welp, back to Guild Wars 2.

I started up Diablo because GW2 wouldn't let me in either =/

What's a backup for? In case his main dies again? Why wouldn't he just level a new character when he needs to instead of in advance?

I wouldn't know, but that is what it said in the stream last time I checked (few hrs ago).

Ingeniero

What is better for a barb?
I have two helmets, one with +38 resist all and other with vit and life% that adds 8K of life...
Can't decide, some insight please?

Murry33

Neo Member
Did Kripp die again or something? Why is he only lvl 25 in Normal Act 3?

He just paused because his ping spiked.

He's levelling a backup barb because his current barb is at a point where if he leaves that game to farm he'll lose the waypoint, but he doesn't want to progress further just yet.

Meier

Pretty disappointed about this lag. :( Hadn't played in a few days and I finally do and boom, this! I was wondering why my damn potion wasn't working until I noticed I had 2000 latency and then the game crashed out shortly thereafter.

balddemon

Banned
What is better for a barb?
I have two helmets, one with +38 resist all and other with vit and life% that adds 8K of life...
Can't decide, some insight please?

take the life. i don't see the point in adding a piece of gear unless it has both 70 all resist AND good life/str. makes it expensive, but this way i only have to upgrade once.

but take the life for now.

bengraven

Jesus Christ, I finally get some free quiet "daddy alone" time and it's fucking down.

Guess I'll just head over to Fapdu and call it a night.

Cipherr

I just beat Diablo for the first time like 10 minutes ago. Clearly this is my fault. (At least I was able to scoop up my drops... all worthless, mind you... before the server died.)

Incoming 7 minute rollback when the servers come back up

kobelol.png

Guess I'll just head over to Fapdu and call it a night.

SMH at me not catching the 'Fap' reference there and thinking it was something gaming related... I loaded that shit man, lol.

balddemon

Banned
Explain? My barb doesn't seem to do enough DPS and I don't have enough health either. It's frustrating! Nightmare is pretty tough, can't imagine Hell next. :O

lmao if u aren't inferno take the health then man. i'm not sure it really matters what your resists are before lvl 60. at least, i never worried about them.

supersaw

So does anyone else experience framerate drops and loss of vsync? Running a 690 and a revo drive 3 SSD so I know it's not my hardware, tried frame limiting with nvidia inspector and dxtory, disabling SLI and the same problem persists, starting to think it might just be lag causing it but I thought that this game would have had fairly strong lag compensation.

GJS

Won't let me back in. I guess my Sunday night entertainment is going to be....Veep and Girls on HBO.

I'm trying to price it out. I think I'm either going to get a couple hundred thousand, or a couple million.

It's...very difficult to say at this point.

It would sell at 900k the moment someone saw it on the AH, it would be the lowest priced weapon which is a dagger in that range with 600 LoH, 100+ dex, and a socket.

Don't under price it, but if you over price it it will just sit there. You could overprice it or not put a buy it now and let the auction run, you will get a very good amount for it if you set a sensible starting bid.

LordCanti

So does anyone else experience framerate drops and loss of vsync? Running a 690 and a revo drive 3 SSD so I know it's not my hardware, tried frame limiting with nvidia inspector and dxtory, disabling SLI and the same problem persists, starting to think it might just be lag causing it but I thought that this game would have had fairly strong lag compensation.

I do with my 580 and an M4 SSD. It'll be fine and then the FPS will chug, even though I've got all the visual upgrades off.

It would sell at 900k the moment someone saw it on the AH, it would be the lowest priced weapon which is a dagger in that range with 600 LoH, 100+ dex, and a socket.

Don't under price it, but if you over price it it will just sit there. You could overprice it or not put a buy it now and let the auction run, you will get a very good amount for it if you set a sensible starting bid.

I'll start it at 1m with no buyout, and see where it goes from there. If it goes nowhere, all I have to do is tweak my internal clock and get it back *trollface*

RDreamer

Anyone else get really annoyed at the terminology "stacks of NV." It should really be a stack of 5 NV (or 4 or whatever it is). It's one stack of multiple things, not stackS. If you have just 1 NV there isn't a stack at all, too. That's just one buff.

LegoDad

Explain? My barb doesn't seem to do enough DPS and I don't have enough health either. It's frustrating! Nightmare is pretty tough, can't imagine Hell next. :O

You are in Nightmare?? I never worried about resist in NM.. Go health.. I thought it was an inferno question.

Stasis

Yeah I get this on a 570 with an M4.

The overall experience of this game is starting to wear thin. Inferno was really tedious on the monk, but is still mostly tedious with a DH. It's not impossible, I can do it... it's just not all that fun, and the drops aren't justifying the awfulness. And then the disconnects, lag, errors that still happen. Minor, but coupled with the rest and it's enough to be off-putting.

I'm waiting for the patch, but I'm not confident I'm in it for the long haul.

I originally laughed at TL2 releasing after D3, and now I'm actually thinking of buying it.

Shouta

Someone in late Hell or early inferno would buy it for < 200k. Might be really low like 50k if the AH is flooded with them.

It lacks attack speed+, life on hit or life steal. Typical things I would have looked for.

It has LoH, you goose.

Edit: Oops, couple of pages late.

Also, looks like blizzard's servers are getting hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom