• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end game Barbarian looks absolutely stupid, like something from the future. Ive been loving my Barb since he was pretty effective in Hell with some cool looking bone armor...but now that Im in Inferno I need to upgrade and the armor design choices are either look like a knight in full plate or look like an HR Giger creature.

Where's the cool barbarian-esque level 60 armor?

Yeah everything I've seen end-game barb related looks like ass. Definitely has discouraged me from leveling my barb alt.

scy

I hit act II last week. Got worked and then decided best to farm more. I've done so and upped my gear.

My Monk is running:

Fist of Thunder > Lightning Flash
Free spot! Earth Ally, Sweeping Wind > Blade Storm, Wave of Light > Explosive Light, Exploding Palm > Essence Burn, etc. Still need to try the Deadly Reach > Keen Eye swap here.
Mantra of Evasion > Backfire
Breath of Heaven > Blazing Wrath
Blinding Flash > Faith in the Light
Serenity > Ascension

Transcendence, Seize the Initiative, Guardian's Path.

Got up to level 42 yesterday on my softcore WD. I def. enjoyed playing my monk to 60 a lot more.

I just got VQ and started spamming bats. I am absolutely mowing through mobs but just something about the class isn't as fun for me.

Now I have to decide if I want to stick with her or move on to the next class. I am basically just looking to farm post 1.03. What would you all recommend for insane in your face DPS/boss running? Couple that with cheaper gear itemization (less main stats/more MF). Recommendations? Stick with WD? Roll a wizard? DH?

zlatko

Banned
Okay so I asked yesterday, but I don't think I got a response.

Can someone give me a build to use on DH at level 42 on nightmare?

I get 1 shotted a little too much, and feel like while my DPS is high (over 2k), that I just don't kill things fast enough before they can reach me. I try to kite with vault and such, but they catch up damn quick. :(

Shielding is a pain to get through. you are about where you need to be to get through A2. My build for act 2 was:

Deadly Reach -> Armor buff rune
Blinding Flash -> Damage Buff rune
Sweeping Wind -> Blade Storm
Mantra of Evasion -> Armor buff rune
Serenity?(3 second Immune Skill; Can't remember what its called) -> Healing rune
Healing -> Damage buff rune.

Sorry, at work and I can't remember the names of all the skills.
Deadly Reach will give you some space when attacking pesky plague, molten mobs. Blinding Flash and immune skill gives you time to straight DPS. You just have to move around big damage moves and you should be fine. You might have to skip a couple of bad champ spawns.

The damage buffs will spike your damage up to about 20k-30k for 3-15 secs when you use blinding flash or healing skill. That's when you want to get in to do some damage.

I use about the same build for A3 with decent success. It will be better once I upgrade my weapon.

I forgot to add that I have serenity as well. I use lashing tail kick and thunderclap to move around enemies with anoying attacks like desecration. It helps clear swarming groups too. Thunderclap is also insanley usefull for things that run from you. Treasure gobs!!

Mantra of heal adds 300 more LOH for me and Breath adds my attack buff. Maybe I should use Blinding flash for the attack buff instead and also get the blinding as well?

Maybe I'll try act II again tonight and see what I can do.

My Monk is running:

Free spot! Earth Ally, Sweeping Wind > Blade Storm, Wave of Light > Explosive Light, Exploding Palm > Essence Burn, etc. Still need to try the Deadly Reach > Keen Eye swap here.
Serenity > Ascension

I'm not sure I could drop "One with Everything"

I take it this is a full on evasion build here?

What are your resists?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
1H/Off-Hand would probably just ultimately be better damage. You can get a good 100-300 Damage Off-Hand with some stats and a faster MH. The Attack Speed build isn't really suited for 2H (as evidenced by all your IAS and only getting to 1.6 APS, about 1 whole APS lower than what I'd recommend for the Piercing Orb/Hydra/Blizzard build).

You'd probably get better mileage out of a Seeker Missile + Arcane Orb + Arcane Hydra build with Temporal Flux.

As for gear itself, look for some +All Resist on your Shoulders and probably Boots as well; if need be, you can settle for just good +Physical. Blue Ring/Amulet can be the same but with +Armor as it's cheaper (alternatively, +100-ish STR if it's available and cheaper), though IAS% still carries a premium that my hurt your wallet.

Edit: Just to clarify, +100 Armor on an Amulet for 1M vs a +100 STR Amulet for 300k is the same thing Armor wise so take whichever is cheaper if the INT/VIT/Other Stats are good enough.

Ideally, you should be able to get to ~3500 Armor and 400+ Resists and Energy Armor > Prismatic Armor will be a better option vs Force Armor. If need be, run Enchantress as your Follower for +15% more Armor.
Thanks for all that.

As for Missile/Orb/Arcane Hydra - I'd lose my 20% damage boost on targets hit by blizzard, which is nice.

I use Enchantress because of the armor/aspd boosts and her active skill which is perfect for tanking.

I was wondering about what could be done to up my damage rather than my survivability though, and I will look at those 1 hand weapons. Thanks again.

My Monk is running:

Serenity > Ascension

We have very similar builds. I also use Sweeping Wind Slot as a free. It looks like you went dual wield while I went 1hand/shield. How is it working in A3?

I forgot to add that I have serenity as well. I use lashing tail kick and thunderclap to move around enemies with anoying attacks like desecration. It helps clear swarming groups too. Thunderclap is also insanley usefull for things that run from you.

Mantra of heal adds 300 more LOH for me and Breath adds my attack buff. Maybe I should use Blinding flash for the attack buff instead and also get the blinding as well?

Maybe I'll try act II again tonight and see what I can do.

Blinding gives a lot of DPS time without damage. You should definitely try it. I just walk out of anything that might kill me or serenity through it. The armor buff is too good to pass up.

Blinding gives a lot of DPS time without damage. You should definitely try it. I just walk out of anything that might kill me or serenity through it. The armor buff is too good to pass up.

Ok ... I'll swap out Breath of Heaving > Blazing Wrath for Bliding Flash > Faith in the Light and see how that works for me as well.

RDreamer

Speaking of monk builds, I've got:

Fists of Thunder - Lightning Flash
Deadly Reach - Keen Eye

Breath of Heaven - Blazing Wrath
Blinding Flash - Faith in the Light
Serenity - Peaceful Repose
Mantra of Healing - Time of Need

Transcendence
One with Everything
Seize the Initiative

I've got:

~15000 dps unbuffed, 17500 buffed
5450 armor unbuffed (with keen eye it's 8175, so it's always this)
17% crit chance, and 106% crit damage
20% block 1960-2794
Dodge chance 31.1% (with lightning flash on it's about 42%, and that's petty much always)
Resistances - 757 (908 buffed)
Crowd Control reduction: 13.99%
Melee damage reduction: 18.4%
29,361 life
569 life per second
640 life per hit

Basically, in Act 2 inferno now, I'm a beast. I've had comments throughout many of my games now that I'm pretty crazy. I was tanking 2 elite mobs at the same time the other day. I can stand in desecrator and plague stuff (at the same time) in act 1 without losing health, really. I can stand in desecrator stuff for a bit in act 2, depending. Act 3 still murders me, though.... ugh

scy

Okay so I asked yesterday, but I don't think I got a response.

Can someone give me a build to use on DH at level 42 on nightmare?

I get 1 shotted a little too much, and feel like while my DPS is high (over 2k), that I just don't kill things fast enough before they can reach me. I try to kite with vault and such, but they catch up damn quick. :(

Vault is more for getting out of being surrounded; it's pretty bad itself for kiting (especially without Tactical Advantage).

That said:
Hungering Arrow > Piercing Arrow (or Shatter Shot)
Elemental Arrow > Ball Lightning

And the other four slots more-or-less don't matter. Smokescreen to break Jails and as an all-purpose anti-CC, Vault to get you out of tight spots, Preparation to get your Discipline back, and then a free slot (I ran Multishot > Fire at Will for wider Area of Effect).

Edit: Tactical Advantage for a passive just to get through stuff faster (+Speed after Vault > Tumble or when Smokescreening is rather nice), Archery for +Damage, Steady Aim for more +Damage or Vengeance for more Hatred and the +Hatred/Disc from Globes.

I'm not sure I could drop "One with Everything"

I take it this is a full on evasion build here?

What are your resists?

Personally, I think One with Everything is bad as it promotes a lot of bad build design (stacked Resists at the cost of everything else). I run ~400-ish All Resist which is more than fine for Act 2. I need to get it to ~550 or so for Act 3 but it shouldn't be too bad.

As for it being a full-on Evasion build ... I suppose. I ran Mantra of Evasion > Hard Target anyway so it was really just swapping to Guardian's Path and Fist of Thunder > Lightning Flash. I could reach ~55% or so buffed Evasion already so I figured I'd just push it to 70%+ if I could.

As for Missile/Orb/Arcane Hydra - I'd lose my 20% damage boost on targets hit by blizzard, which is nice.

Yes, but it's just +Damage to Blizzard. And if you want, you can run Missile/Blizzard/Hydra instead. Arcane Dynamo isn't awful for Missile spam and boosting Blizzard or Hydras. Though, there are probably better passives.

I was wondering about what could be done to up my damage rather than my survivability though, and I will look at those 1 hand weapons. Thanks again.

Well, Attack Speed inflates your Damage value but doesn't necessarily translate to real damage. There's not much to say besides "better Weapon, better Off-Hand" to try and get more attacks in while kiting and beef up the per hit damage. For a 2H, I'd suggest a build that focuses more on smaller quantity of hits like Arcane Orb. If need be, farm Act 1 with Archon as the clears should take pretty much no time at all.

We have very similar builds. I also use Sweeping Wind Slot as a free. It looks like you went dual wield while I went 1hand/shield. How is it working in A3?

I haven't done much in Act 3 yet but just another ~1000 Armor and 100 Resists should be fine. Probably just need a general upgrade everywhere. More DEX, more damage, more Armor, more Resists, etc.

Deadly Reach - Keen Eye

Transcendence
One with Everything
Seize the Initiative

I've got:

20% block 1960-2794
Dodge chance 31.1% (with lightning flash on it's about 42%, and that's petty much always)
29,361 life
569 life per second
640 life per hit

Basically, in Act 2 inferno now, I'm a beast. I've had comments throughout many of my games now that I'm pretty crazy. I was tanking 2 elite mobs at the same time the other day. I can stand in desecrator and plague stuff (at the same time) in act 1 without losing health, really. I can stand in desecrator stuff for a bit in act 2, depending. Act 3 still murders me, though.... ugh

I'm stealing this build. I just beat the crap out of Inferno Skeletton King (no big deal, just learn his paterns and don't be an idiot) but Elite are just raping me. I can't even face severals champions with some powers.

I'm 20k life, 4k armor, most resistance under 100 and 18k dps.

zlatko

Banned
Vault is more for getting out of being surrounded; it's pretty bad itself for kiting (especially without Tactical Advantage).

That said:
Hungering Arrow > Piercing Arrow (or Shatter Shot)
Elemental Arrow > Ball Lightning

And the other four slots more-or-less don't matter. Smokescreen to break Jails and as an all-purpose anti-CC, Vault to get you out of tight spots, Preparation to get your Discipline back, and then a free slot (I ran Multishot > Fire at Will for wider Area of Effect).

This is my build actually haha. The only issue is multi shot just draaaaains hatred fast.

RDreamer

Personally, I think One with Everything is bad as it promotes a lot of bad build design (stacked Resists at the cost of everything else). I run ~400-ish All Resist which is more than fine for Act 2. I need to get it to ~550 or so for Act 3 but it shouldn't be too bad.

550 all resists for act 3? I'm calling bullshit if you did it somehow. At 908 those desecrators and stuff are still almost insta-kills for me. I was running with resolve until recently, when I realized I really couldn't get my resists up any further without OWE

I'm stealing this build. I just beat the crap out of Inferno Skeletton King (no big deal, just learn his paterns and don't be an idiot) but Elite are just raping me. I can't even face severals champions with some powers.

I'm 20k life, 4k armor, most resistance under 100 and 18k dps.

Steal away. It's a pretty beastly build for tanking, and it'll help pull your resists upward a bit. It also keeps you with great dodge, and when you do get hit you're not one shotted or anything. You do need to get some resist gear, because under 100 is crazy. For Act one you probably need at least 300 or so to do well enough. At 700 and you can laugh at things :p

scosher

Thanks for all that.

I use Enchantress because of the armor/aspd boosts and her active skill which is perfect for tanking.

I thought Cold Blooded only affects cold damage? ie. It would really only boost the damage of your Blizzard once the targets are chilled, not your hydra or signature spells which is where the majority of your damage is coming from. Wouldn't Glass Cannon be superior?

I was reading up on other wizard builds, and learned that the Magic Weapon/Force Weapon 30% bug is only a tooltip bug. It's actually working correctly and only providing 10/15% bonus, but is inflating your damage in the inventory screen. Might not be as essential as I once thought, but still very good.

Also, did not know this before, but Spectral Blades takes on the element of your weapon. I want to try a melee wizard build now (don't have the LoH for it though), using a cold or fire weapon and either the Cold-Blooded or Conflagration passive.

Deadly Reach - Keen Eye

Transcendence
One with Everything
Seize the Initiative

I've got:

20% block 1960-2794
29,361 life
569 life per second
640 life per hit

I'm also going to try swapping our Crippling wave for Deadly Reach > Keen Eye now. I use crippling wave to slow and bring their armor down. Doubling my armor sounds even better and helps me stay clear.

scy said:

As for it being a full-on Evasion build ... I suppose. I ran Mantra of Evasion > Hard Target anyway so it was really just swapping to Guardian's Path and Fist of Thunder > Lightning Flash. I could reach ~55% or so buffed Evasion already so I figured I'd just push it to 70%+ if I could.

I can see how stacking resists could help aid in neglecting other stats. I'm actually surprised at the builds I've seen and the diversity.

Macmanus

Spectral Blades > Healing Blade is pretty fun. It's also fun to have Mirror Image > Mirror Mimics and Wave of Force > Exploding Wave going. So much chaos. Been toying with this build and it's been good stuff. Need to get a new weapon with +Crit Damage and a Socket and get my base Crit to 30%. Should be fun.

This build looks so fun. I just rolled a wizard and he's only sitting in the mid 30s so it'll be a day or two before this is viable but I am curious - what sort of gear should be targeted? I'm assuming the standard INT/VIT/Res All/Crit +/%? Anything else?

550 all resists for act 3? I'm calling bullshit if you did it somehow. At 908 those desecrators and stuff are still almost insta-kills for me. I was running with resolve until recently, when I realized I really couldn't get my resists up any further without OWE

Steal away. It's a pretty beastly build for tanking, and it'll help pull your resists upward a bit. It also keeps you with great dodge, and when you do get hit you're not one shotted or anything. You do need to get some resist gear, because under 100 is crazy. For Act one you probably need at least 300 or so to do well enough. At 700 and you can laugh at things :p

Give me gold to buy nice things :( AH is so expensive. I could trade 10k dps for twice the tank I got, I don't care. The thing is that I can't face an elite more than one or two shot so all that dps is useless

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Ok, I'm having serious problems in the Keep's cellars in Act 3.
I have a total of 3,5 mln saved up and want to spend it on something to boost my performance but I have totally no idea what I should buy.
Here's my build, stats and items, hope I can get some good advice here...

I would sacrifice a couple hundred int to get about a hundred more resist and 10k more hp, then switch cold blooded out for glass canon. I don't know why you're using cold blooded anyway since you're only using one cold-based spell. Teleport probably isn't doing you much good in that area either so you should consider switching in diamond skin until you get passed it.

Really though, that area is dumb and I just cheesed my way through it. Dragged mobs I was having trouble with to areas I wouldn't need to go through to get to the exit, etc.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Just downed Cydea & Azmodan in inferno with the help of a friend. Iskatu is so easy for a solo wizard it's ridiculous. The rest of Act IV will have to wait 'til the patch though, I'm not brave enough.

Totakeke

Some of my friends sells all or most of the gold they earn for real money then come back to complain that the game is too hard and the gear is too expensive. They also apparently really like joining my games and killing all the elites we find, which I don't mind...

But when one of them insisted we kill a Soul Lasher elite pack... then I realized that these guys are leeching off my character aren't they? Bastards.

Glix

Hey guys, my buddy and I are hitting the Act II gear spike.

Is running Hell Whymshire or Inferno Act I more efficient?

scy

This build looks so fun. I just rolled a wizard and he's only sitting in the mid 30s so it'll be a day or two before this is viable but I am curious - what sort of gear should be targeted? I'm assuming the standard INT/VIT/Res All/Crit +/%? Anything else?

I have uh ... pretty good gear. 55k HP (60k?) and around 7k buffed Armor and 700 buffed Resists. I need to get more Life on Hit as well but we'll see.

I'm building towards a heavy +Crit%/+Crit Damage% build as that seems to be the direction Blizzard wants for Wizards (a lot of on-crit bonuses, spells not scaling with Attack Speed unlike a variety of WD ones). I have some +Attack Speed still (~2.2 APS? 2.3?) and working towards a 20% base Crit if I win the bid on a shiny new +8% Off-Hand.

That out of the way, I literally only just switched to it last night and just gave it a quick run of easy mode Act 1 and Act 2 checks. I haven't taken it to Act 3 yet.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Anyone wanna roll with me? Wanna trying co-oping act III. I can survive it, ish. But it would be better if I was co-oping with people who didn't die immediately and just wait around as tombstones until I kill more things.

Argonis

Like most people I'm not doing well in Act II Inferno. Here's my current stats. I need to up my resists right? Maybe some more vitality? I'm made about 30 runs on Jailer and Butcher will a 5 stack. Found 1 rare that was mildly better than what I had. I really want to start farming Act II. I can survive one on one with the enemies, anymore and I'm toast.

Screenshot020.jpg

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Like most people I'm not doing well in Act II Inferno. Here's my current stats. I need to up my resists right? Maybe some more vitality? I'm made about 30 runs on Jailer and Butcher will a 5 stack. Found 1 rare that was mildly better than what I had. I really want to start farming Act II. I can survive one on one with the enemies, anymore and I'm toast.

Screenshot020.jpg

a great survivability tool for mobs is life on hit with an AOE mainskill. It gives you a constant supply of health - I survive better in ACT III when I am fighting like 20+ enemies than I do when fighting 2 or 3.

scy

I think my Follower has better Resists than you do :x Ideally, you want to have 1 Resist for every 10 Armor. As a minimum, I think 315 Resists is a good point for Inferno in general (50% Mitigation from Resistances).

I invested in Magic Find for my Inferno farming gear, around 230% without Nephalem Valor or followers (templar adds 10%). But so far I can't say it paid off, I do see a lot more Rares drop than before, 3 from Champions with 5 stacks is the usual but after a week I only looted 2 or 3 items worth selling for over 500k, low DPS weapons in Act 2/3 inferno is my main gripe.

So today I make some changes to my progress gear and spec and I go test it out in Act 1 Halls of Agony (just to get the hang of the rotation), I have 0 Magic Find in that gear, I also took Scoundrel with me to check the uptime of the 10% damage buff so also 0 MF and had no stacks of valor yet.

First elite I kill this drops:

Of course this is the nature of a lottery and I should be happy but when Act 3 Inferno with MF gear can be so incredibly frustrating it's discouraging that the game then throws a bone at me while doing nothing.

I probably should find a buyer before Attack Speed becomes average.

every single one of my best drops came from when I had 0% magic find. EVERY SINGLE ONE. It got to the point where I was like fuck that shit and just started to play game normally without switching gear.

RDreamer

Give me gold to buy nice things :( AH is so expensive. I could trade 10k dps for twice the tank I got, I don't care. The thing is that I can't face an elite more than one or two shot so all that dps is useless

You should be able to get way over 100 resists for almost nothing on the AH. Just get stuff with 40-50 all resist with your dex and vit. That stuff's insanely cheap now. You can find good stuff for less than 100k per piece, probably. At the very least you would be better off than you are now.

Anyone wanna roll with me? Wanna trying co-oping act III. I can survive it, ish. But it would be better if I was co-oping with people who didn't die immediately and just wait around as tombstones until I kill more things.

I could try. RDreamer#1621

zlatko

Banned
Some of my friends sells all or most of the gold they earn for real money then come back to complain that the game is too hard and the gear is too expensive. They also apparently really like joining my games and killing all the elites we find, which I don't mind...

But when one of them insisted we kill a Soul Lasher elite pack... then I realized that these guys are leeching off my character aren't they? Bastards.

What kind of $ are they making doing this anyway? Can't be a lot.

Argonis

Alrighty, to the AH I go for some resists. The current skills in the screenshot are for blowing through elites/elite packs/Jailer/butcher.

I usually use:

Warcry with rune to increase resists 50%
Stomp with rune to bring enemy close
Revenge with rune provocation
Overpower with rune to heal 8% of life
Battle rage with rune to increase DPS by 30%
Frenzy with rune sidearm

idlewild_

I would say the only part you have that is really ready for act 3 is your armor. You probably want to look for 3-500 resist all after war cry+impunity for act 2 as well as some life on hit equipment. Your vit looks a bit low too, barbs scale pretty well with it so you can focus it a bit more than a monk would.

You're a bit low on cash, but you can def find some good vit/all resist or str/all resist gear on the AH. %life can also be good once you've bumped up your vit a little, it's a fairly cheap affix on the AH.

scy

It only takes 15 more resist for a mob 3 levels higher? Wow, I'm surprised.

Resistance Damage Reduction% = Resistance / (Resistance + 5 * Enemy Level)

Likewise, Armor is the same except 50 * Enemy Level, hence the whole "10-to-1 Armor-to-Resist ratio" :x

Speaking of follower, which ones are you all using? I was using a Templar for 1-60. I've noticed in act I inferno he spends a lot of time down. He's stupid too. Constantly runs and stands on desecrator spots and such. I mean ... he's a tank, that can't tank. Which wasn't the case on normal - hell. He's not alive long enough to heal me and generally speaking, I use serenity > assention anyway.

Act II he's completely useless.

I've been thinking of switching to a different follower. Not concerened about DPS, but I think the ranged followers will stay alive longer??? Maybe??? What buffs are you all using on your followers?

xelios

What kind of $ are they making doing this anyway? Can't be a lot.

Well just a few days ago you could unload your gold for $10/m, before that even more. So hundreds. Of course it's tanked so much now that it's not even worth it. Some people sold their high end weps/gear and cashed out knowing how (relative $ value) cheap they'll be come 1.03 and RMAH.

Resistance Damage Reduction% = Resistance / (Resistance + 5 * Enemy Level)

Likewise, Armor is the same except 50 * Enemy Level, hence the whole "10-to-1 Armor-to-Resist ratio" :x

When do you start getting into a soft cap (I'm assuming there is one)?

scy

Speaking of follower, which ones are you all using? I was using a Templar for 1-60. I've noticed in act I inferno he spends a lot of time down. He's stupid too. Constantly runs and stands on desecrator spots and such. I mean ... he's a tank, that can't tank. Which wasn't the case on normal - hell. He's not alive long enough to heal me and generally speaking, I use serenity > assention anyway.

I've been thinking of switching to a different follower. Not concerened about DPS, but I think the ranged followers will stay alive longer??? Maybe??? What buffs are you all using on your followers?

My Templar is relatively fine even in Act 3 Inferno but he has 100k HP. So ... yeah.

That said, I've swapped to Enchantress for most my characters. +15% Armor and +3% Attack Speed are nice to have and her knockback does decent damage and the Arcane Pool's extra damage debuff is nice to have.

When I get around to my pure Crit% build, I may get the Scoundrel out for his even better damage and the +3% Crit but we'll see.

When do you start getting into a soft cap (I'm assuming there is one)?

There are no Diminishing Returns. Basically, Armor and Resistances take more and more to get that extra 1% Mitigation but that 1% Mitigation is worth more. That is, going from 10% Mitigation -> 11% Mitigation is far different than going from 50% -> 51%; the former is 90% damage taken to 89% or a gain of ~1.11% while the latter is 50% damage taken to 49% or a gain of ~2%.

RDreamer

I never bothered with followers. I hate soloing. I think I used Templar through normal and nightmare and stuff when I was first playing and the matchmaking sucked, but after that I never really used anything else.

Man, I still can't believe I got this for less than 500k.

uJJAQ.png

Wow, that looks like a pretty awesome find.

I think my best find on the AH was a 15% melee damage reduction String of Ears with 50 dex and 50 vit for 88k. Yes, 88k. I was so insanely lucky with that. I saw some people mention string of ears so I check it out and literally the first time I search it the lowest one in 88k, so I buy as quick as I can and lo and behold it's exactly right for my monk.

scosher

Enchantress is the best imo, for every class. I didn't even use her until I hit 60 when I merely wanted to level her up to 60 as well. I figured Wizard and Enchantress wouldn't have much synergy. Boy was I wrong.

In Inferno, even with less health/armor, she doesn't run in like the retarded Templar and get gibbed. She mostly dies to projectiles/mortar, etc. The real benefit though is that her CC skills and passive auras are immensely helpful for every class. AOE Knockback, 15% armor bonus, 3% atk speed.

xelios

Yeah enchantress wins hands down. Been using her through inferno and she rarely dies and is really helpful, except she has no clue when to toss chicken aoe at me. She does it when there's nothing around me, been thinkin' bout changing that one. Her dps is nothing to scoff at when you gear her out either.

Anyone here playing hardcore? I have a 54 Monk in Hell Act 1 (at the Wortham quest) and am worried about progressing solo. If anyone is around the same area let me know, I'll be on later when I get home from work.

scy

Yeah enchantress wins hands down. Been using her through inferno and she rarely dies and is really helpful, except she has no clue when to toss chicken aoe at me. She does it when there's nothing around me. Her dps is nothing to scoff at when you gear her out either.

Yeah, it's misleading really. She has low Damage listed on her sheet but her skills using Weapon Damage% don't seem to reflect that. I've seen her Knockback hit for 30k or so. She's actually kind of annoying when I want to Archon farm and she kills a group of trash while I'm waiting the last second or so of my cooldown.

scosher

Yeah, it's misleading really. She has low Damage listed on her sheet but her skills using Weapon Damage% don't seem to reflect that. I've seen her Knockback hit for 30k or so. She's actually kind of annoying when I want to Archon farm and she kills a group of trash while I'm waiting the last second or so of my cooldown.

She won my love when she first pushed back a horde of mobs behind my Blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom