• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyone else getting "No items found" as the result for any auction house search? This has been happening to me for several days on the asian hardcore server (but not on other servers). Kind of makes me unable to play since the auction house is the only way of getting items...

Torraz

Not sure how I feel about nephalem valor, especially the 30 min time limit. It makes level 60 public games ultra infuriating when people keep tanding in the fire etc... and I say that as

SyNapSe

The only legendary I've ever had drop. It was for the class I was playing and had useful stats. I used it from act II normal all the way to level 51! Now I must decide how much to sell it for..

jbDayBjqaxa9p.jpg

Audioboxer

Just got my first legendary drop on normal off a corpse on the ground! :D

Any idea what to sell for? It's worse than what I have equipped, but pretty awesome for a lvl 18 char

Screenshot000.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I have the Girdle of Giants, tried selling mine for 100k... didn't work :p

Tacitus_

I'm so sorry I ever doubted you, oh Random Number God. I shall make a suitable offering to you this very evening, whatever you wish.
Ph0YD.png

zoukka

Damn encountered the first mob on hell that I just can't defeat. Vampiric unburied that gain life so fast, I practically don't even damage them.

Yoshichan

Athene raging so hard right now :lol keeps dying against mortar and reflect damage champions :D

elfinke

Eurovision is over, I've only had a thousand drinks or so (a shot for every white dress is what really did it), back to slaying beasties t is!

SyNapSe

invuln waller arcane something sucks

I can't kite it like normal because I can only hit the champ and he's always behind other things so I have to come back in close. then arcane lasers plus walls plus unkillable minions chasing me is a pain in the ass

Which one reduces poison damage Plagued?

SyNapSe

The only legendary I've ever had drop. It was for the class I was playing and had useful stats. I used it from act II normal all the way to level 51! Now I must decide how much to sell it for..

wow I put this up with a 30k buyout and someone instantly bought it. Seems like a lot for a low level item even if it's orange. I saw the huge numbers in the AH but didn't figure people were paying 100k for a level 16 item.

Cipherr

wow I put this up with a 30k buyout and someone instantly bought it. Seems like a lot for a low level item even if it's orange. I saw the huge numbers in the AH but didn't figure people were paying 100k for a level 16 item.

Gold comes in droves at max level. 100k isnt much of a big deal. I think you could have easily gotten 90-115k for it from someone slapping gear on an alt.

Totakeke

Finally got a legendary today off a goblin... but it's a lvl 53 quiver. The stats aren't bad, but then I went to the AH and saw the lowest buyout is 79k. :(

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Damn I wish Walling was an ability players could use. :D
Just another reason to play GW2. Walls, party movement speed buffs, invisibility, skill combos...

I really wonder why nearly every party skill belongs to Barbarian and Monk. This game is so archaic.

Raide

Just another reason to play GW2. Walls, party movement speed buffs, invisibility, skill combos...

I really wonder why nearly every party skill belongs to Barbarian and Monk. This game is so archaic.

I do love me some Loot and MMO's. May try it out at some point, since I did love GW1.

Barbarians always had the party shout stuff. Kinda makes sense for their class. The Monk is basically the Paladin but they should give some of the Pala Resistance stuff to the Wizard.

Cromat

I have two characters with similar progress in Act I.
One is a Monk and the other is a Witch Doctor. Which should be my main character for now?

Darkone

Sigh, i see ppl find awesome items, i am on NM act 1 and did not find anything good for me.
I am so hooked on this game becuase i am hoping that the next corps or chest i will open i will find something great.

LiK

HAHA, currently soloing Hell with my Templar. Got to the part where you rescue the Templar and he actually talks with himself. That was unexpected. XD

forrest

formerly nacire
I'm getting bored of farming Act 1. The loot is just not good enough and Act 2 and beyond are too difficult to farm. :(

I don't know, there is a short stretch before Azmodan you could get a couple Neph stacks and then just head back to the earlier areas of Act 3 to cap out at 5. Head down and kill Az and collect your loot? I've seen videos of people farming those mini bosses in Act 4 and while I'm sure it's efficient, it's the kind of mind numbing repetition that I just can't do.

Rufus

Whatever you enjoy to play the most, but ranged characters currently have an edge in Inferno.
Funnily, my current zombie bear + vision quest build isn't all that ranged. Gets me killed a lot. I just got the bears though so it's still fun. Elites and champions with the right (ie weak) affixes just melt.

Shadow780

Days of heavily clicking is weighing on my fingers, can anyone recommend a comfortable mouse for claw grip user? My finger "hill" is rather high so I would like some good support.

Yeah, if you go the ZB+VQ route you're gonna die an awful lot (at least in Act 2 Inferno), but it's so much more fun than the PD build (imho) - nothing's as satisfying as slaughtering an entire mob within seconds. WD is not the traditional ranged caster, if you want that you're better off with the Wizard I guess.
What is the PD build? I managed to down Diablo last night on Hell with a few friends. I've been rocking the Vision Quest/Zombie Bears build for a while now and love how it mauls demons and is fairly viable on Inferno. However, Inferno is ridiculous. I've only managed to down two elite mobs. /myshame

Cipherr

Finally got a legendary today off a goblin... but it's a lvl 53 quiver. The stats aren't bad, but then I went to the AH and saw the lowest buyout is 79k. :(

Devaluation of legendaries is getting stupid fast. I had one of those like less than a week ago and unloaded it on the AH making sure my buyout was cheaper than any of the rest

CdH1M.jpg

Crazy that its value has plummeted so far in just days.

No. Not even close

No, it's isn't. I played Diablo 2 for years and years and was somehow able to make it through without getting my friends to magically teleport me to a later act to get gear to do a previous one.

Really? I skipped acts in D2 every playthrough

I think I did Act 3 legitimately once total

Rufus

Days of heavily clicking is weighing on my fingers, can anyone recommend a comfortable mouse for claw grip user? My finger "hill" is rather high so I would like some good support.
Get something to rest your wrist on instead. Use something you've got lying around to try it out.

Totakeke

Someone tell me how a demon hunter is supposed kill dune trashers in act 2. Those damned things won't surface until it's time to OHKO me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom