• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek5

can someone kindly explain what MP-0 1 2 whatever means?

qa861.jpg

V_Arnold

ah thank you.
so... here's my Demon Hunter.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/solrac-1646/hero/24667212

can anyone do a critique/advise on how to improve and what gear to get?

I have absolutely no idea how to gear up a Demon Hunter, but
a) Are you not missing hatred regen/+disc on your gear? It has none on it!
b) You can very, very cheaply buy the new Natalya Set items, some of which could easily surpass your current chest+whatever you go with, if you consider the setbonus. A cheap 2 piece is an improvement already, if you have a few million to spare.

I have absolutely no idea how to gear up a Demon Hunter, but
a) Are you not missing hatred regen/+disc on your gear? It has none on it!
b) You can very, very cheaply buy the new Natalya Set items, some of which could easily surpass your current chest+whatever you go with, if you consider the setbonus. A cheap 2 piece is an improvement already, if you have a few million to spare.

need tips on how to make lots of money. :(

kennah

Anyone want to group up soon to try for the "Act x under 1 hour" achievements?

I was thinking of doing it on Normal and loading up on cheap 'damage to attacker' gear.

Halo 4 must be taking a lot of people away from the game. My online list is a dead zone.

By the way, I have 7 Act 3 keys, and 6 act 2... anybody wanna do some ubers?

Bags

Neo Member
Halo 4 must be taking a lot of people away from the game. My online list is a dead zone.

By the way, I have 7 Act 3 keys, and 6 act 2... anybody wanna do some ubers?

I'm planning on doing some ubers tonight. Don't have as many keys as you, but i can make my own machine. bags#1277 on the americas.

Cipherr

Wow, found a Nats tonight. Horrifying stats, worth nothing, but still, thats like my 10th or so Legendary since the patch. I cant complain, I have had a decent run lately.

Don't know if I can do this crap anymore. I haven't found anything for 2 weeks, not even worth a mil or so. 500 hours in and I still haven't had my jackpot :/ game is starting to get old now.

Vodh

Boom

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DTFFTB-1633/hero/13902955

Feel free to add me even though I don't need a hellfire ring anymore I'd be up for some key runs/ ubers. It will at least be a nice change of pace after grinding about 16 levels solo the past week and a half or so lol.

Is this Act 3 MP0? MP1+ usually displays the MP level in brackets next to the difficulty, just above the map - surely with 170k dps MP3 would be more efficient?

mlaz14

Congratz Junior
Grats!!!!

Thanks bros

Is this Act 3 MP0? MP1+ usually displays the MP level in brackets next to the difficulty, just above the map - surely with 170k dps MP3 would be more efficient?

Yeah it's MP0. I was doing MP1 or 2 up until 91 and did a few runs with a guy on my list who runs with this guy http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/beast-1449/Fearless/17456233 and some other DHs like him and their testing said MP0 was most efficient for xp. I mean if that guy with 300k dps unbuffed is running MP0/1 for xp then I'm not going to go higher. They were getting about 50-60mil xp/hr and I was getting 50-55mil/hr.

Also the thing with MP3 is that while trash is still more or less one shot, the elites can slow you down a decent amount. On 0 all I had to do is vault towards mobs, walk through them while firing ball lightning 2 times and vault on through. For elites as long as they don't run away from you dies in under 5 seconds and I could just facetank them so no wasted time kiting unless its moving away from some frozen or whatever.

kennah

Fucking awesome...

Wait! Diablo Redeemed! It actually let me reconnect, keeping my stacks. I couldn't get back into the fight, but after they were done I went through the portal and the loot was there waiting for me. So cool.

Hell of a run too.. I got 4 legendaries in a single run!

Of course, none were good, there was a Dawn, a Manujama's Carving Knife with minimum dps rolls and TWO Ivory Towers.

Talaysen

Fucking awesome...

Wait! Diablo Redeemed! It actually let me reconnect, keeping my stacks. I couldn't get back into the fight, but after they were done I went through the portal and the loot was there waiting for me. So cool.

Hell of a run too.. I got 4 legendaries in a single run!

Of course, none were good, there was a Dawn, a Manujama's Carving Knife with minimum dps rolls and TWO Ivory Towers.

Ivory Towers drop like candy now. Except candy is more delicious.

I got a crit Hellfire Ring on that run too. Finally. Only took 13 of the things. Now to try for crit + attack speed (haha yeah right).

How do you guys recommend me to proceed if I want to get back into the game? I finished Hell with my Wizard. Should I hit AH, and grind solo Inferno until I can finish it, then move to Act X with MP X?

Any good builds for Wizards that are not gear-dependant?

V_Arnold

Decided to give Azmodan a try on MP10 with my super bearspam build. Worked out pretty well. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJjSRrK9HOQ&feature=youtu.be

Great music, never heard it before. What is your build exactly? Can you link? I see only one thing, and that is a 2.2+ AS :p

How do you guys recommend me to proceed if I want to get back into the game? I finished Hell with my Wizard. Should I hit AH, and grind solo Inferno until I can finish it, then move to Act X with MP X?

Any good builds for Wizards that are not gear-dependant?

If you do not have good gear, then I would suggest you go with the staple Venom Hydra + Blizz build.

kennah

Do the little rooms off of Garden Tier 1. There is usually a pack, resplendent, event or some
combination of the three.

Mystery

Great music, never heard it before. What is your build exactly? Can you link? I see only one thing, and that is a 2.2+ AS :p

It's Sage Francis, he's awesome. :D

I actually have fairly low attack speed. I think the only buff I have to IAS is my Witching Hour.

I have been tweaking the superspam bears build I'm using, and recently took off Vision Quest. In that video I'm also using Haunt which is pretty shitty, but I was experimenting with the mana rune. Recently, through my last MP10 runs I switched to Horrify with the +100% armor for 8 seconds rune. It's pretty sexy.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ForeverEnder-1925/hero/2256620
^ this is my armory profile but it's bugged. It's showing my left ring as Worthy Lantern, which I use sometimes, but the DPS listed is the DPS I get when I have my LoH Hellfire Ring equipped -- same with my HP. Also with Spiritual Attunement, I should have almost 1200 mana. Weird.

Geeker

so, no one has any thoughts on the expansion mentioned in the earning call? If heart of the swarm is any indication i would not hold my breath waiting for it... Blizzard really needs to fix its production management

I hope it will be similar to LoD and include some new classes and an act. I suppose that missing angel might play a role

Seems to me like the game went back to end of 1.04 levels of activity. A lot of friends of mine have stopped playing :p

I haven't played as much lately, but that's because I've been busy this last week, the Lakers have started and the Electrion just happened.

I will be on smashing shit this Sat for sure when my wife is at work. HAHA.

I actually play far more in groups now than I ever did even when the game first came out. I've got a lot of people from here on my friends list now and it's always a blast playing.

I've been playing AC 3, The Walking Dead and ZOE HD collection, but I am not planing to quit diablo any time soon, it's just the time of the year when a lot of good games I am interested in come out.

kennah

I actually play far more in groups now than I ever did even when the game first came out. I've got a lot of people from here on my friends list now and it's always a blast playing.

Playing with GAFfers is the best.

FYI, Last night I ended up getting my Vit Ring (on the third set of bosses of the night...).

It's shitty, lol. +89 str, +a little damage and something else not great.

You guys said I was gonna get a trifecta :(

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Playing with GAFfers is the best.

FYI, Last night I ended up getting my Vit Ring (on the third set of bosses of the night...).

It's shitty, lol. +89 str, +a little damage and something else not great.

You guys said I was gonna get a trifecta :(

They lied! Haha.

Madn

I just found the daibo from the Inna set piece. I already have the elm so it gives me quite the boost in dps. I was however thinking of buying the torso. What should i do? And also, which is better among two-handed, one-handed and one-handed with shield?

Edit: forgot to mention i'm a monk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom