• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now thats just cruel, lol.

Naaah, I mean people shat on Crusaders every chance they got (I'm one of them). But Crusaders got a "bug" that's allowing them to roffletruck through T6 and those same people are whining their ass off. If it's a bug then Blizzard will fix it, I say to those always entitled cats...QQ some more. Not like this bug is affecting their game or anything. The irony is thick and delicious as hell. Those people remind me of the thread in OT about people becoming conservative if they feel their privilege is under attack.

Edit: And now it's been hotfixed, watch these same whiners go back to shitting on crusaders.

Your posting style makes you seem like a really fun dude to hang out with.

Now if only I cared that whiners wouldn't want to hang out with me IRL.

iTbs3wm33bXDw.gif

I don't even know what Cosmic Strand is. So not really worrying about that.

it's a source that lets lets any teleport ability also gain the effect of Wormhole. Basically, you can get Calamity off 3 times (used to be 4) in a second. Still good, but lost some damage.

Nete

Though, I have the Blade of Prophecy, and I see no one talking about it. It's proc is a Condemn explosion on anything hit by the initial Condemn, I can take Elites down to half health sometimes on the first one, it's crazy good!

We talked about the Blade few times since launch. And GIFed it.

condemn_7777kyjus.gif

condemn2_1111sejt6.gif

One-shooting elites never gets old. Also, currently my Condemn is critting at around 32mil. I can't wait to add Akkarat in the rotation at last.

GorillaJu

Naaah, I mean people shat on Crusaders every chance they got (I'm one of them). But Crusaders got a "bug" that's allowing them to roffletruck through T6 and those same people are whining their ass off. If it's a bug then Blizzard will fix it, I say to those always entitled cats...QQ some more. Not like this bug is affecting their game or anything. The irony is thick and delicious as hell. Those people remind me of the thread in OT about people becoming conservative if they feel their privilege is under attack.

Edit: And now it's been hotfixed, watch these same whiners go back to shitting on crusaders.

God damn man do you actually have any interest in the game or just antagonizing everyone here who disagrees with you?

cdyhybrid

So I'm doing my first playthrough in story mode on Hard. I just got my first Legendary, but I've grown out of it already.

CVmVmvS.jpg

Should I even bother saving this for an alt? Or just salvage it?

GorillaJu

Anyone find an efficient way to farm for the element of celerity legendary mat?

Go to Fields of Misery. The Forlorn Farm can appear in the NE corner near the road or the SE corner. The scavenger that spawns there (after clicking on the dead beast) can drop the celerity pot. I got one after a few runs on T4

Braag

Usually with "Bugfix" Blizzard actually means "Nerf". Just something I have picked up from their patch notes :p

Zeliard

Just look in act 1 for the bounties. The Scavanged Scabbard quest pops up a lot. Forlorn Farm in fields as well.

Go to Fields of Misery. The Forlorn Farm can appear in the NE corner near the road or the SE corner. The scavenger that spawns there (after clicking on the dead beast) can drop the celerity pot. I got one after a few runs on T4

Cool, thanks

Wish they were all as convenient as killing Maghda ;)

Ashodin

GOod, I need to make more Fleeting Strap, that thing is so gooddddddddd

Got my pants crafted and rerolled what gear I could to get a single resist. At the end of the day I'm at 9.2m toughness and 950k dps on my monk. Overall I feel it's coming along alright but I don't think there will be any significant changes in the character until I get the elemental legendaries to actually drop. Shoulders could easily be upgraded with any random legendary but I'm just unlucky.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/picklecannon-1125/hero/36642601

GorillaJu

Sorry guys I said SE corner for forlorn farm but it's SW. Typo

Yeah the belt is good. An extra 6 or 7 IAS makes a real difference. Only a TGV is better IMO.

So I'm doing my first playthrough in story mode on Hard. I just got my first Legendary, but I've grown out of it already.

Should I even bother saving this for an alt? Or just salvage it?

I wouldn't bother saving it. An alt will outlevel it just the same, and if you want to twink an alt, socketed items with high level gems are the way to go.

GorillaJu

Firebats/Fetish is what I used.

Shame about the thorns hotfix, just found a shield that does double thorns to any provoked enemy, lol.

I wish Reflective Skin was on Provoke and not Iron Skin. Iron Skin is kind of a panic button/defensive move and it'd be nice if you didn't have to use provoke and iron skin at he same time. Iron skin without provoke doesn't work super well in co-op.

scy

So the more I use it, the more I keep wondering why I have Fissure over Heaven's Tempest.

Firebats/Fetish is what I used.

Shame about the thorns hotfix, just found a shield that does double thorns to any provoked enemy, lol.

That Shield didn't work with it.

I wish Reflective Skin was on Provoke and not Iron Skin. Iron Skin is kind of a panic button/defensive move and it'd be nice if you didn't have to use provoke and iron skin at he same time. Iron skin without provoke doesn't work super well in co-op.

Provoke doesn't seem to work well in multiplayer to begin with.

Ramirez

We talked about the Blade few times since launch. And GIFed it.

condemn_7777kyjus.gif

condemn2_1111sejt6.gif

One-shooting elites never gets old. Also, currently my Condemn is critting at around 32mil. I can't wait to add Akkarat in the rotation at last.

Glorious, 32 mil, gawd damn. Link me your gear, mine only crits for about 13 mil.

GorillaJu

Oh fuck I just realized now that crafting mats drop commonly I can build a few more Helm of Rule.

Time to try my +physical build again with Shield Bash and Punish. Too bad 1H dmg susk too much to make Gryfonclaw Foote + Jekangboard or whatever it's called viable. T_T

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet Jesus, the new portraits are horrific. It honestly looks like one of the devs kids knocked them up for a school project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom