• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay as a Sader. Just got Darklight and about to reroll some rings to add gems. I currently have one with the bonus elite damage. Other gems I have available are swiftness one, miranae, and taeguk.

I just started doing 1H, Fist of Heavens build. I have reapers wraps and 3 piece of akhans so far. No end game rings yet. I do have amulet that has 3% extra chance of health globe on kill with innate lightning damage. I have so much shit and no idea what to use, grrrr. Seasons y u do dis?

TSM

I was just looking at the season 1 symbol and realized how much D3 has changed from the atmosphere of D1 and D2. Blizzard made the season 1 symbol a green leaf and no one even batted an eyelash. I guess we have all made peace with the fact that old school diablo is dead.

After I posted this I looked up and realized the plush treasure goblin was staring back at me. Different times.

Thought Hardcore Seasonal would have a bunch of people since it recently started, but it's been empty for all 5 acts, and I've been checking public games every quests/difficulty.

Sarcasm

So I just bought both D3 and ROS for like 50 at future shop. It was like 20 for each. I just registered the keys. I was wondering why is the online version so much more expensive? Like did I fuck up?

You actually get a discount (that isn't mentioned) if you buy both @ same time online.

Firemind

I was just looking at the season 1 symbol and realized how much D3 has changed from the atmosphere of D1 and D2. Blizzard made the season 1 symbol a green leaf and no one even batted an eyelash. I guess we have all made peace with the fact that old school diablo is dead.

After I posted this I looked up and realized the plush treasure goblin was staring back at me. Different times.

That is not the ONLY hell rift.

Vicros

My first season rift was a cow rift, which I had never seen before. In the fight for the cow gods amusement I went from paragon 0 to paragon 9, and made 2 million gold. The exp was crazy because each cow has a big exp bonus.

The guardian is the Lord of Bells so I finally got the achievement for killing all the rift guardians. Pretty cool.

kirblar

BwpcYD_CUAAKCNr.jpg:large

Sounds like they heard the RROG complaints.

Xyber

Nice, too bad I farmed that shit 2 days ago..

Anyway, Kadala finally showed me the good stuff. Got my Bombadier's Rucksack, so now I got all them sentries.

ZenaxPure

Sounds like they heard the RROG complaints.

Wonder what drastically actually means.

I guess I will find out soon enough myself though, I finished off my rift fragments last night (had about 105 of them) so when I log on I will be doing act 1 bounties again.

neoism

Wonder what drastically actually means.

I guess I will find out soon enough myself though, I finished off my rift fragments last night (had about 105 of them) so when I log on I will be doing act 1 bounties again.

datmodz got 2 out of three bags lol just now I have 2 bags waiting for me after this greater rift.

LULLLZ in those 2 bags was a ROG :p its ok lol blizz I swear

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
What was the deal with those bounties?

Those bounties are no kill needed events.

So you can create T6 as level 1, go there activate the event, avoid mobs and get the experience.

MrDaravon

Oh...looking at the DH gear. It's because of the Marauder set bonus? That's going to take forever to get.

That is pretty much a godtier roll on a required BiS item for DH's, and that same build is basically the best thing in the game right now. That is pretty ridiculous if that dropped on your Monk.

After the hotfix, T6 Bounty cache-specific legendary rate so far has been 6/6 for me.

Wow, nice! I like how a ton of us already spent a good chunk of the last week farming RRoGs though. No idea why this and the no-kill XP bounties weren't addressed before Seasons started, both were super obvious issues.

I give up ;_; ,, anyone willing to power level me up to 70 i'm on ROS and wanna finish jt right now ,Seasons

I just wanna get to 70 and do what you guys are doing ;_;

Gromph

Staff Member
That is pretty much a godtier roll on a required BiS item for DH's, and that same build is basically the best thing in the game right now. That is pretty ridiculous if that dropped on your Monk.

Wow, nice! I like how a ton of us already spent a good chunk of the last week farming RRoGs though. No idea why this and the no-kill XP bounties weren't addressed before Seasons started, both were super obvious issues.

Indeed it have so nice rolls.

But Smart Loot™ is that way. I got WD jade head on my DH :)

Ayumi

Add this:

[UPCOMING HOTFIXES]

Bounties:

The following Bounties have been disabled
The Matriarch's Bones
The Jar of Souls
The Miser's Will
A Miner's Gold

No more PL guys.
Thank God they removed Jar of Souls, that bounty was a waste of time.

They forgot to remove the Kill Queen Araneae bounty. Worst shit in the game (aside from
Cain's death
).

Gromph

Staff Member
Thank God they removed Jar of Souls, that bounty was a waste of time.

They forgot to remove the Kill Queen Araneae bounty. Worst shit in the game (aside from
Cain's death
).

100% agree!

Dahbomb

So this just dropped for me, but I don't really know how level 70 DHs build since I main Monk. Is a quiver worth using? And is this a good enough off hand?
Joke post?

Joke post.

Those Bounty changes came too late... they should've made them before the Season even went live. Instead a bunch of people got lvl70 in sub 2 hours which defeats the whole purpose of Seasons to begin with.

My RRoG has a nearly perfect int roll. Just not sure if I should continue rerolling the life on hit for a socket for a legendary gem. Currently it's rolled into 5.5% crit. Now if the attacks speed or AR was crit or crit damage to begin with, then we'd be talking.

In other news, the Tal Rasha meteors I get now are fun.

Also - I really wonder what the current amount of active players they have. Seasons will certainly help renew interest every few months, but it's definitely a very small fraction of what they sold, at least of Vanilla D3. Might be less than 100,000 - even a fraction of that, which given that they sold millions...

Have there been RoS sales numbers anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom