• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymerio

I wish I'd find a second unity :(

Edit: Heh, found one! Went right to GR38 and upgraded to 39 but couldn't get through it in time. Though I did switch back to MoS with the agility rune and switched Inna's with Captain Crimson's and a Broken Crown for the CDR to have more uptime on Epiphany. Don't think it was worth it.

I'll start back up once season 2 starts. Hopefully I'm still in the guild so it will help joining parties and groups. Season 1 wasn't bad leveling up at all and went really quick.

Thinking of a Monk or Crusader for S2. I have a low lvl crusader but I didn't like the early lvls with it. Monk I've never played before. Any suggestions on what is better or more diverse after 60? I really enjoy just experimenting with builds and items so I don't put much focus in what the "best build" that everyone is using is. I'll use variations of these builds if I prefer certain spells over the recommended spell.

Nymerio

Should I try to get a socket into this? And if so, what should I re-roll?

10IdvZG.png

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
How do you get in?

Just do a clan search for NeoGAF and request an invitation. If your battletag doesn't match your user name here, post it so we can find it later. (we do a search to verify people are members)

Or, if you don't want to post it, just add it on the spreadsheet. Hidden link here (quote to see): [email="
http://tinyurl.com/neogafd3
][/email]

For the community side, search for GAF.

tjohn86

I requested an invite to the to the US clan.

Between BotP, Taeguk and Zei's which gem should I level as a M6 DH?

All of them are 25 already.

edissonlcn

Neo Member
I requested an invite to the to the US clan.

Between BotP, Taeguk and Zei's which gem should I level as a M6 DH?

All of them are 25 already.
Zei's.
One tip: try using Sentry with polar station and replace Taeguk with BoTT and see if that fits your playstyle.

IceMarker

I see a bunch of requests to get into the NA-GAF Clan, but none of the names match the spreadsheet Raticus manages or in the thread. You can also PM me (and the other officers I'm sure) if you need help getting into the clan. Just make sure to note your GAF username and your Battletag in either case.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I see a bunch of requests to get into the NA-GAF Clan, but none of the names match the spreadsheet Raticus manages or in the thread. You can also PM me (and the other officers I'm sure) if you need help getting into the clan. Just make sure to note your GAF username and your Battletag in either case.

Yeah, those are the randoms I was talking about. People out there just apply to 5 clans at once and don't read the descriptions. Wish there was a way to allow invitations for people who look for the specific clan name without showing up on the general clan search.

How receptive are people of a low level character joining T6 to level up fast? I just tried it out to see what would happen and the two people didn't seem to care but was curious if this is common.

eek5

How receptive are people of a low level character joining T6 to level up fast? I just tried it out to see what would happen and the two people didn't seem to care but was curious if this is common.

ask first at least. pretty rude otherwise; i'd be annoyed if someone joined my game w/ a level 1 and just leeched without saying anything to me first

more or less the reason why i play with my game closed

Saya

After 600+ paragon levels, I finally found a Furnace... but then I find an Ancient Maximus the next day.

For T6 clearing and grifts up to 39 the Maximus seems to be the faster and better weapon, but for grifts 40+ I prefer the Furnace.

G6qKIYs.png

After 600+ paragon levels, I finally found a Furnace... but then I find an Ancient Maximus the next day.

For T6 clearing and grifts up to 39 the Maximus seems to be the faster and better weapon, but for grifts 40+ I prefer the Furnace.

G6qKIYs.png
Grats on both. 400+ para, still hoping for Furnace #1.

Got my second one last night, but I'm not sure it's even worth using.

7O8S3FK.jpg
Is it better than your other one? Seems like no matter how bad the rolls, a Furnace of any kind is gonna get you close to or into the GR 40 range.

Since I've been getting a lot of miracle drops lately, maybe I'll find one of these today.

Celegus

Is it better than your other one? Seems like no matter how bad the rolls, a Furnace of any kind is gonna get you close to or into the GR 40 range.

Since I've been getting a lot of miracle drops lately, maybe I'll find one of these today.

My other Furnace is strength (pretty much identical to this, main stat vit loh and rerolled base damage), but this over an Incense Torch is kind of a tough sell for Monk.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Got the completed firebird set on my wizard, now I'm able to complete lvl 23ish GRs solo with not much trouble. Not sure what my next gear progression is there, but if nothing drops can't do much about it.

I need an ancient kridershot on my DH and ill be able to shift around some of my marauders pieces since I just got the chest finally and the Natalya ring.

For now my wizard is the most fun, though.

Syntek

I played yesterday after 3 months and man, what have they done with M6, it's very different. Not enough damage and I run out of hatred so fast.
Any tips or link to a guide for this new version?
http://diablo.somepage.com/profile/us/MarKoNiO-1876/hero/52554194

Use only one spender. For Cold, CA is your only option. For Fire, both CA and MS are quite viable. Next, stack resource reduction. For Fire, this means your off-piece should be Cindercoat. For Cold, you need Pride Fall.

Now the hard part, regenerating Hatred. Opinions vary here, I've outlined some options earlier in the thread. I'm still firmly in the "run a true Hatred generator" camp. It works well for a beginner build, and it still works well for an end-game build.

Jas

Not sure what to re-roll, it didn't have a socket so already used a gift on it.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks :)

8RyfDu8.jpg

Nymerio

Hnnggg, got to GR39 on my Monk but I didn't have enough time left for the rift guardian. Switched my gear around a bit, but I'm now missing some spirit regen from my head :|

Fonds

8RyfDu8.jpg

I'd say either the overall dmg % if you want to increase overall DPS, or the dmg against elites if you want to increase that.

You've got either 7% to win against elites or 4% overall. (I'd go with elite dmg)

Addnan

8RyfDu8.jpg

Monk? Not sure how the Monk build works with Furnace but if it involves Taueguk and Inna set then anything above 6.6% rcr is bad. Can't spam sweeping wind to build stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom