• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicros

I'm going to have some paragon envy when everyone gets their levels merged. I didn't play much of my seasonal char so I'm only going to be 500 when season two starts.

Raticus79 said:
it's going to be rough going through all that seasonal stash mail. I should've cleaned that up in advance.

I did that a couple days ago. My stash is so ridiculous the last thing I need is four more tabs of crap.

MrDaravon

Ah fuck, I didn't even think about cleaning up stashes. Haven't been on in a couple of months. Makes it easier to do direct in-game comparisons on gear I guess at least.

Honestly the lack of stash space is probably going to prevent me from ever playing all of the classes really; I mean yeah you can run mules but that's super annoying and it's ridiculous that we'd have to do that.

My stash was a bunch of gems, mats, Rift Stones, some mats for that Whimsyshire thing, and some set armor. I also gave my Season Wizard armor to my regular one, got some improvements there. Also, my Paragon Level is 66, from 30 (regular) and 58 (seasonal).

Addnan

When season 1 finishes in EU I will be lucky to go up one level lol. From 555 to 556, fingers crossed. Going hard in season 2 though. Needs to start sooner! I need my op gundo gear.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
When season 1 finishes in EU I will be lucky to go up one level lol. From 555 to 556, fingers crossed. Going hard in season 2 though. Needs to start sooner! I need my op gundo gear.

Yeah, I'm going to go in for S2 too. Can't miss this weird time when monk is actually flavour of the month.

ZenaxPure

Gonna log on a bit later tonight and cleanup my stuff as well, I am so scared because my non-season and season stash were both full.

MrDaravon

Oh god I have no idea what I'm doing anymore, I have a million items that are probably garbage now but I'm too afraid to throw anything away

Also is the playtime listed for Seasons characters broken? It says my seasons DH has 85 hours played....noooooooooooooooope lol.

I didn't realize how many items I collected on my demon hunter. Will be interesting trying to make inventory space for all these items.

Looking forward to playing Monk for the first time. Hopefully season 2 is similar to season 1 in the early weeks with being able to find groups to run bounties and story mode to lvl up quickly.

ZenaxPure

Oh yeah just logged on to muck with some stuff, 218 items waiting in my mail + everything my seasonal characters had equipped. It is going to take me literal hours to get through all that considering a lot of it is set pieces where i need to compare what has better stats between my season ones and my non-season ones.

kuYuri

The best part about the season ending is that feeling when the items you have on a season character that you've been saving for your non-seasonal character and vice versa.

MrDaravon

Trying to clear out really old stuff; at least for DH/Monk there's really no scenario where you'd want to a amulet that doesn't have a socket right? I have a bunch of of dex ammys that are prior to leg gems being introduced that are really good sheet DPS-wise but don't have sockets (or can be rolled to sockets without totally killing them).

Also I think I remember seeing right around when I stopped playing that DH's don't require Taskers anymore right with the sentry changes? What are they going for now as their last non-mara slot then? When I last played cold builds with Etrayu where the new hotness, I've got a pretty much perfect Magefist and close to perfect Cindercoat, but I'm not sure if Fire is back or what's going on now, looking around and not really seeing what's up.

Edit: Welp, answered my own questions looking around, and actually crafted a pretty baller Ancient Arcane Barb. Don't want to spend a whole lot of time or resources on this since I will likely play Season 2, but if anyone has any further suggestions this is what I wound up with: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrDaravon-1289/hero/11983827

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I wish they made some sort of interface to cycle through your followers to equip them all from your stash and maybe even to cycle through other toons and their followers too.

Would help in getting rid of unnecessary gear for me.

Dahbomb

Wait what? I don't play for a few months and Monks are actually good?

WHAT IS THIS
Monk in Season 2 are arguably the best class in the game (maybe second to DH). Not in patch 2.1.2 though... the Incense Torch plus Gungdo Gear gives Monk insane damage on mobs now.

Ugh. Really wanted to play a class I've never played before for season 2 such as witch doctor but I also really want the new monk bracers! Thinking I will focus on trying to get a t6 capable WD first and then trade a power level with someone. Have only just got my non seasonal monk t6 capable, pretty much just be resetting back to a month ago lol.

Stupidly ignored getting the season 1 transmog as I didn't think I would be playing that much to justify starting fresh but now the addiction Is back, much regret.

Addnan

This game man. Every time I do a low level rift I get the god rift ie goat men and their spiky buddies whatever the fuck they are called. Attempt anything higher than 43 arcane, jailed, fire, lightning. 10 elite packs after me at once.

MrDaravon

Monk in Season 2 are arguably the best class in the game (maybe second to DH). Not in patch 2.1.2 though... the Incense Torch plus Gungdo Gear gives Monk insane damage on mobs now.

I really haven't been following stuff at all, but 2.1.2 is what's out right now right? Are we getting a new patch to coincide with Season 2 start? Not sure what you mean by "not in patch 2.1.2 though".

tjohn86

Finished up my ancient Kridershot with a gift last night. Its a nice end before S2 kicks off.

Deciding between DH and Monk is going to be tough.

Addnan

Fuck EP. Use Inner Sanctuary and face tank everything until gundo gear is out.

I like the reset leaderboard lol.

gclhSwb.jpg

Dahbomb

I really haven't been following stuff at all, but 2.1.2 is what's out right now right? Are we getting a new patch to coincide with Season 2 start? Not sure what you mean by "not in patch 2.1.2 though".
The Gundgo Gear is a Season 2 exclusive item so you have to wait until the season starts to be able to use it.

Celegus

I thought the Condemn Crusader build was supposed to be pretty much on par with Stampede, but it seems pretty underwhelming so far. Groups clear out pretty quickly, but single target damage is bad. Can't pull too many groups together at once though, because you have to be in melee range and get killed very quickly GR40+. I can fly through lower levels and T6 rifts much faster, but I'm not sure if/how people were getting high leaderboards with it.

And screw Voracity. I just want to get my barb on the leaderboards again, but this fatso shows up everytime. GR43 is going swimmingly until I hit him and die 16 times.

Addnan

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to start my season 2 Monk, I'm so glad it'll be shorter.

davepoobond

I finally got a tal rasha neck so now i have both the firebird and tal rasha set bonuses

Unfortunately the neck wasn't optimal and I lost 14% damage and I'm under a million again. Boo.

I think i have all of the pieces in place now, just need to get ancients. I Only have wand of woh though so the legendary affix is useless for my current spec. Unfortunately it's a good ancient :p

Celegus

I finally got a tal rasha neck so now i have both the firebird and tal rasha set bonuses

Unfortunately the neck wasn't optimal and I lost 14% damage and I'm under a million again. Boo.

I think i have all of the pieces in place now, just need to get ancients. I Only have wand of woh though so the legendary affix is useless for my current spec. Unfortunately it's a good ancient :p

Would be nice if they beefed up Tal Rasha's. A multi-element build that's actually viable would be super cool (plus I have an awesome Tal's amulet with no home).

davepoobond

Would be nice if they beefed up Tal Rasha's. A multi-element build that's actually viable would be super cool (plus I have an awesome Tal's amulet with no home).

I use mostly fire spells but also use lightning shield for the extra 5% damage from elemental exposure and now the extra meteors that are dropping. I'm sure it's not optimal but I like playing it this way for now. I'm not super serious into the greater rifts, so I don't have as many survival passives as I might want to have.

I was having a lot of fun with the cold meteors and the disintegrate arcane spells though so it would be nice to be able to go back to those since all I do is spam blizzard fire and run away.

I don't have very many leg gems upgraded so I have to work on that in general.

It's either WIZ or DH for me

;_____;

man..i want to stay with wiz...but i want to deal damage!!!

don't care being a glass cannon...i wanna melt faces !!!!! fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom