• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz

Just over 8 hours until EU season 2 start. I don't think there is a cheap and easy way to level up to 70. Ah well. Boring bounties here I come :( At least I will have a decent supply of rift keys for once I am able to complete T1.

The best way is a group of 4 and up the Torment or even better wait a day or two and beg for a powerlevel

squidyj

US GAF wanna party up later leveling when season 2 hits 6 hours from now ?

6 hours? it's going up at 6pm pst.... so that's like 15 hours.

I haven't played in forever but I'd be more than happy to group up then.
Definitely want to find some people i can run rifts and stuff with when I get there.

So i'm playing this game on the PS4 for the first time and I just finished off the Skeleton King. I have it set on hard, playing as a monk, and, uhm, i'm just kinda find this game to be pretty boring right now. I'm fully exploring the dungeons, punching everything into a pile of dust, and i'm kinda just feeling like im going through the motions.

Am i doing something wrong here? Should i not be fully exploring dungeons or something?

w4ttsup

What are everyone's plans for starting up Season 2?

I think I'm going DH, and will do normal split bounties to start and then switch to rifts after I hit 70.

Hopefully there aren't any leveling exploits (not that I should care) to start off the season. And let us all hope for a shorter season :)

Good luck and happy hunting to everyone!

RS4-

If only the gungdo gear wasn't locked to season, I don't want to roll another monk. Knowing my luck, I'll get gungdo at the minimum level it drops and never see it again for months.

mileS

If only the gungdo gear wasn't locked to season, I don't want to roll another monk. Knowing my luck, I'll get gungdo at the minimum level it drops and never see it again for months.
You would still get the proc from it. only missing out on some minor stats. I know what you mean though.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
May I have an invite to US GAF proper? I believe I am a/the leader of GAFMAX, the overflow clan. I can pass that on if someone else wants it.

Sure, what's your battletag?

For GAFMAX, I'll request an invite on one of my alt accounts ("Yoink") so I can get in there, then you can pass the ownership to that account and hop over to the main clan.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Can i also get an invite to the GAF clan?

battletag: khaine86#1844

Sure, just look for NeoGAF on the clan search and request an invitation. I can't initiate it (they never got the /claninvite command working), but I can approve requests that are there. We get a bunch so posting the tag here is used to verify members when we're weeding out the random requests that pop up.

Sarcasm

Man S2 starts 10AM Sat for me and I am gonna be out. Will there be power leveling groups? Figure yea all be max by the time I get back >.<

Handal

I just sent a request to join GAF clan !

Popcorn#1489

Starting fresh this season. Last time I played was during S1 but only a few levels.

kuYuri

What? No. Just use a gift on it...

Regarding 8% or damage?

Going from 8% to 10 % raises your min and max damage values by 56 and 81 respectively, so if you are rerolling damage you need
(81+56)/2
on average at least a 68.5 damage gain to make it better. I don't recall what the max damage roll you can get is or I would do that math for you too.

Right now you're looking at
(1848+2236) / 2 =
2042 average poison damage, so whatever values you roll on damage need to be more than 2111 using the (min+max)/2 formula in order to be better.

1932-2325 is the highest range of min-max I can reroll.

kuYuri

czYQ4Ur.png

The game knows when to give me good things sometimes. Also, got my first Star of Azkaranth!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Monk main and WD alt for sure this season.

I might do this. I never got the gear I wanted on my S1 WD (dagger of darts or starmetal kukri+Mask of jeram) so now that drop rates are tweaked a bit, it may actually happen.

I somehow always end up playing a WD or Monk, so since absolutely everyone is rolling one or the other this Season, I think I might just try something entirely different. I mean, unless you're playing with the most dire of "super serious" gamers, any class can do a commendable job at anything less than GRift40, which is more than enough for me to have fun and feel wildly successful.

So i'm thinking I might go Barb or Crusader for the first time, just for novelty value.

MrDaravon

So.

Is anyone NOT rolling a Monk for seasonal?

Ahahahahaha

Even before reading about all of the crazy new Monk options/buffs I was flipflopping between running DH again and a Monk secondary, will probably just go the other way around now. Focusing on one main and one alt last Season was a good balance for me personally.

squidyj

I guess I'll start with DH then. I can do a monk later on.

btw my bnet should be the same as my gaf name, I'll request to join gaf in a bit

Dahbomb

Oh man it's going to be fun playing Monk this season because other people will be playing it too which means actual profit from playing groups as opposed to all the other times I have been playing Monk where I was usually the only one in a group...

Dalek

Now that I imported all my Season 1 items over-I have some duplicate Legendary Gems. With low inventory space, is there any need to keep duplicate Legendary Gems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom