• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

So... what's the easiest way to level up now?

- - -

The hype is real.

Z8PBWPZ.jpg

KuGsj.gif

MrDaravon

So... what's the easiest way to level up now?

- - -

The hype is real.

Z8PBWPZ.jpg

KuGsj.gif

So good lol

Got to 67. Sorry I had to bail on my group, my cat had been going apeshit for like an hour that she couldn't get on my lap, she finally had enough and just got up and laid across my arms and keyboard...so yeah.

Nokterian

Got a gungdo gear at level 28 those braces are the best i have ever seen in the game it's fucking glorious. Now on to level 70 and get it again. Well the hype is real one wizard all monk :p

neoism

I like the look, but wish the voice acting had a bit more punch. She always sounds a bit nasally congested and groggy or something.

yeah I turned that off loooong time ago.... one of the things Ive wanted for basically the whole fucking time this game has been out is a separate volume slider for loot and misc. sounds... I basically turn everything to 10% or less.. which sucks really bad because the loot sounds are awesome and never get old....

But anyway thanks for the team up mang really fun <3 :p you too Aeglos...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/neoism-1506/hero/57374008

really did this alot faster than season 1 lol... some peps on twitch are doing t6 already @_@ lol

36 WD so far. Not as fun of a class as I'd hoped. Really struggling with any enemy that moves around lot which is making a lot of elite fights pretty annoying. I'll keep going and see if I start to enjoy it more but if not I might have to look at making a Barb or something. Not too keen on DH or Monk since they were my two main classes before seasons, played 150+ hours each.

Chocobro

I want to play Season 2 but is it even possible to play on my Macbook Pro without a mouse? I'm used to using force move with the V key. Lol I won't be back home to use my gaming PC until September :(

36 WD so far. Not as fun of a class as I'd hoped. Really struggling with any enemy that moves around lot which is making a lot of elite fights pretty annoying. I'll keep going and see if I start to enjoy it more but if not I might have to look at making a Barb or something. Not too keen on DH or Monk since they were my two main classes before seasons, played 150+ hours each.

I'd stick with it since you get more crowd control later. Once you get pets and if you go a fetish build you can have a little army to help keep things away from you. I think playing WD is way different compared to all the other classes though.

Dahbomb

Played to 70 last night, a bit over 6 hours of non stop game play.

Monks everywhere on GAF, no joke. Was so weird playing in groups with more than two Monks at a time... Good thing is that everyone is going to get geared up real quick.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I think I'm the only player here who is playing on Hardcore mode to start Season 2.

DKQnp7g.gif

How much I wish this is a gif you created of yourself. |------------------------------------------------------------|

Yup, that was fun. It was nice to have the season start be a proper marathon grind session of killing monsters this time.

Here's my character after the first night:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Raticus79-1110/hero/57378311

You did not fuck around at all. Gawd damn. 70(21) in one night is impressive.

Tarazet

Had a Monk since 1.0 live, rolled a Crusader for season 1.. doing the Demon Hunter thing this time to mix it up. Taking it slow and playing on my own to learn what the hell I'm doing, but in Adventure Mode so I still got to level 26 in about an hour.

Celegus

Thinking about trying seasons actually... what's the best way to 70? Just doing random bounties? I'm not even sure how power leveling works anymore, if I can find someone to help me.

MrDaravon

Yeah, I really like the flexibility with gear Monks have; even if you're running the popular lightning WoL/EP build you have gear options since the SWK set bonus only requires 3 pieces, so you can run a 2nd set of your choice depending on what you want to do like Innas, Blackthornes, Captains, etc. I like it.

I just hit T1 with my Monk; I've got a RRoG running the 3-set Aughild's bonus and a solid Lightning Gungdo Gear running the typical Lightning WoL build. Don't have any other noteworthy legs (yellow weapon, no SWK pieces) Two questions:

-Even if I'm running lightning, what EP rune should I run? Seeing most people say lightning but some people saying Cold. Is it just a personal preference or how much does it depend on other factors?
-At what point can I drop a generator? Guessing I wouldn't even consider it until I at least have my SWK set?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Level 62, forgot how boring levelling is. The fun starts soon though.

LFG

Neophyte
Only level 51.. didn't get to play much last night and had a busy day. Now I'm going to a movie in about an hour, so not much playtime tonight either.. hopefully tomorrow night I can hit 70 and start the real grind.

At least I'll have a bunch of rift keys when I get there.

What's a standard Monk build? I have no idea what's good and have hardly had a chance to really experiment since you level so fast.

At 60 now - will push for 70 tomorrow, maybe later tonight if I get a nap in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom