• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Got my Monk to 35 and stopped for the night as my mate had to go, we'll get to 70 tomorrow I guess. It has been awhile since I was hyped to play Diablo.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Now that I imported all my Season 1 items over-I have some duplicate Legendary Gems. With low inventory space, is there any need to keep duplicate Legendary Gems?

Nope, vendor them. If you ever actually want a duplicate, just put the one you want on an alt and you'll get another one on the next RG kill.

neoism

So will most if you guys be on looking for a 4 man monk group to level....? Will be on about half an hour before....

The female monk always looked wack as fuck to me.

I'm thinking of a male monk named METHOD MAN.

Inspektah Deck, RZA, and GZA are also possibilities.

So will most if you guys be on looking for a 4 man monk group to level....? Will be on about half an hour before....

goddamn right.

I propose we change the official group to: NeoMONK

joesmokey

You don't have to hate your life. Try DH, Monk, Barb.

Even WD since a lot of your gear can be brought over directly.

600 paragon levels of Wiz was enough for me until they buff some other builds up to GR viability.
Wiz can still be fun if you put something else on another monitor to watch...

I haven't decided if I'm going to compete for the top of the leaderboards this time. Season 1 I managed to peak around top 63 before giving up.

I haven't decided if I'm going to compete for the top of the leaderboards this time. Season 1 I managed to peak around top 63 before giving up.

haha. yea, that's what I'd always do. I fell asleep in my last GR with my Wiz. It was just too boring. When playing your class feels similar to reading a newspaper, some changes are in order.

GL on that ancient furnace. I'm sure I'll resume my hunt for one on one of my non-seasonal wizards.

edit: oh hey bros...are we gonna get a new character slot for Season 2 or am I going to have to delete a mule?

Raticus79

Well, on the bright side, there shouldn't be much competition this time...

edit: oh hey bros...are we gonna get a new character slot for Season 2 or am I going to have to delete a mule?

Delete a mule. (good thing to get done in advance)

Raticus79

Any tips for leveling quickly? Only thing i do normally is do adv mode and look for cursed chests.

EU has been splitting halls of agony 3 so far. I don't think there are any abusable quests.
(edit: nope, not splitting, just normal teaming up)

It's been like 6 months to a year since I've last played, debating if I want to jump in for Season 2....

I was in the clan but probably got kicked it's been so long.

Raticus79

what timing, haha. it's cool. if I do decide to jump back in I'll post here, maybe there will be a spot for me.

Sure, there are lots of other people that have been away a while, so the spots are pretty flexible.

Officers, please make sure people are members before you approve the join requests - we get a lot of randoms since the clan's visible at the moment.

MrDaravon

I like the look, but wish the voice acting had a bit more punch. She always sounds a bit nasally congested and groggy or something.

I don't really like most of the voice acting to be honest, so I'm with fem monk here, if nothing else because I don't like the bald look on the male monk.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Season going live in <5 mins. Get your characters created and join up into a stack of GAFers.

Let's get out exp on!

Addnan

Got my first Sunwuko piece (helm) and it rolled with fucking Armour. Who wants that shit in their helm. At least it has a secondary res. That took me many helms to get in the main game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom