• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
And done, 7 hours 30 mins with about 1 hour of that AFK. Felt like it dragged on forever.

joesmokey

So this has happened twice today:
rUHNmCj.jpg

Took me 9 hours 45 minutes to ding 70 with maybe half an hour of idle/shouldn't be counted time.

About half of that was 4-player bounties, the rest was solo bounties/rifts. Worst is over now, though we'll have to see how much else I play this season.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Wow I am slow, either that or WD is just slow. I am 7hours on the dot and am level 48. Been purely solo bounties.

I cherry picked the good bounties, and ran some Halls of Agony 3 which is fantastic due to density/mob type.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
My group of 4 hit 70 in right about 5 hours, but we were going pretty hard core about it, no pauses.

Yesterday in 2-3 hours i went from 1 to 64 with stops by Ikea, supermarket and dinner.

Lets see if i have time to level to 70 today :)

Syntek

Had a ridiculous lucky start at season 2. Incense torch, Gungdo, Unity, and Sunwuko. Even had a solid witching hour drop. And to think it took me over 600 paragons to find my first witching hour in non-season...

Now I don't feel so bad deleting my non-season monk to make room for a seasonal toon.

MBNiMEB.jpg

OQ20p5S.jpg

w3xeONo.jpg

Taz

Sorry, but why is the monk the top class right now? Been out of the loop for too long.

SWK set changes give options to alot of builds and season 2 item is Gunhgo gear which makes EP spread and SWK works with EP so the Damage is nuts, on the PTR someone cleared GR 50 solo.

Addnan

SWK set changes give options to alot of builds and season 2 item is Gunhgo gear which makes EP spread and SWK works with EP so the Damage is nuts, on the PTR someone cleared GR 50 solo.
Several people did 50 without gundo gear in season 1 and non season. Will be interesting to see how much further can be pushed with them.

Got my seasonal WD to 63. Unfortunately can't play until Friday now. Still not feeling the WD but won't thrown in the towel until I at least get to t2 or so. Worse case by that point I'm sure I'll be able to get a barb power levelled.

Lumine

I started playing this again now that season 2 has started. Hadn't touched Diablo 3 since I hit level 70 a year ago or so. Started a Crusader, never really played it. I'm enjoying the game again even if it feels like a grind to get to 70 as fast as possible. Couple of questions if you guys don't mind:

- Should I spent anything on the craft dudes? It seems that at the end of the season everything will get carried over and this seasonal character will have full access to all the upgraded crafting again. So is there any point in wasting any money on crafting before that? It never seemed that useful anyway.

- Same goes for bank/chest. Should I upgrade the space or save my gold?

- It seems leveling is a bit faster than before. Or maybe I'm just playing faster. After about 3-4 hours I'm level 25. It looks like plenty are doing it much faster than that though. Any tips on how to level faster?

- Any tips for leveling Crusader builds? I'm currently spamming electric blessed hammers around me and it seems pretty effective on hard. Also using the passive so I can equip a 2hander next to my shield. Seemed pretty neat, but I noticed other crusaders simply forgoing a shield altogether. Not sure what the pros/cons are for doing that except opening up a passive slot perhaps.

Anyway, thanks in advance for answers guys! :)

Addnan

Today has been a pretty good day. Gear is getting better. Using just a random Augild chest. Have Innas pants, need the rest. Rings/amulet with socket also needed. 27 hours so far.
04PMrDI.png

Strider

Got Sunwuko gloves, shoulders and amulet. Along with Gungdo Gear and a decent Leoric's Crown I've made pretty good progress so far. Farming like crazy for a RoRG but no luck so far :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So this dropped within an hour of being 70

3Gz3MKl.png

Second legendary bow I got. lol. I don't even have an imperial emerald to stick in it yet.

Talaysen

So for Gungdo Gear, do enemies killed by an explosion still get Exploding Palm (and then explode themselves). Seems like they don't.

Also, does the explosion DoT from Essence Burn stack with itself?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Having awful luck so far, just not getting any drops of worth.

Just coming back after a long break to try out the new season. My favorite classes are witch doctor and monk...any recommendation one way or the other? I like pet-based builds for witch doctor, and speed-based builds for monk if that matters.

The only class I've never even tried is demon hunter, so I might give that a shot as well.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just coming back after a long break to try out the new season. My favorite classes are witch doctor and monk...any recommendation one way or the other? I like pet-based builds for witch doctor, and speed-based builds for monk if that matters.

The only class I've never even tried is demon hunter, so I might give that a shot as well.

Monk will be very strong this season.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a decent Torch and Inna's chest, I'm finally on the table!

Jedi2016

Got a good RORG today, even rolled with a socket so I could dump some extra Crit onto it. And another one with Dex that I passed off to my monk.

Tarazet

I gave it a try in this new season. I had every other class at 70 already. I miss the Monk wall hacking, but the survivability hacks you get as a Demon Hunter outclass anything else in the game by a fairly stunning margin. I've never died so seldom when running with such skimpy gear.

Zvolen12

Neo Member
Lots of people with some pretty good drops thus far along with some paragon lvling. I need to do the same. Whats thr highest grift we've completed so far?

So many season 2 monks already gone far beyond the capabilities of my non season Monk with 100+ hours played. Insane.

About 2 hours away from hitting 70 once I'm able to return to the game this weekend on my Seasonal WD. Maybe I'll get lucky and get the seasonal staff to drop shortly after dinging 70. Maybe....
inb4100hours

Acidote

It's crazy how good my season monk with much less gear is compared to my main wizard.

I'm at paragon 108 with it:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Acidote-2532/hero/54633258

My gear is still messed up and I have no grandeur (this fucker never drops from caches), but still I'm playing Torment V and soon I expect to be in Torment VI.

The Ancient Flying Dragon will come in handy if I manage to grab a ramaladni with the way of a hundred flying dragons build.

Saya

I found this Incense Torch for my Seasonal Monk. How should I re-roll it? I don't have a Gift yet... I thought Area Damage to Damage%? What do you think?

buPcLUq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom