• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I like how the picture in the OP is from a matchmaking game and not an IHL one.

Off to a great start, Milk!

drkOne

So, is this where I should come if I want to be called a bag of shit by people who are better than me at a specific videogame?

I'm another UK gaffer who wants to sign up:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/spiritofjazz2

I'm pretty new (started playing more a few of months ago) and have only played pubs so I'll probably do terribly. Also feel free to add me as a friend if your up for some games, Corky's the only person on GAF I've played with and the one time we did he spent the whole match shouting at me.

Gritesh

I'm totally down for this, at work right now so posting from my iPhone but I'll be on this evening.

Gritesh is also my game name

Yooo shots fired! I was calm as a cucumber.

As calm as a cucumber who just came home to find his wife in bed with the zucchini from the allotment next door. I remember you yelling at me to chase everyone throughout the match!

Also the phrase is as "cool as a cucumber", sometime I swear you misquote phrases just to irk me.

I know we have a GAF Dota steam group, maybe we should have a highly moderated GAF IHL Dota Group with only active players in to help with the friends lists?

Despite your custom title, this is a really good idea, though not for the sake of the friends list.

Since being in the Steam Summer Group and seeing announcements being posted after every community choice winner is announced, I thought that this would be a much cleaner system to announce IH matches. I'm always available for IH matches apparently, but I don't check the GAF thread or open up Dota 2 to get in the NeoGaf channel until 4 hours later when teams were stomped, salt was distributed, and free items were shot through t-shirt cannons. Someone creating an announcement calling for an IHL match is a much better system than IRC or posting in gaf, in my opinion. Make everyone an admin in the group (or just frequent captains) and if they need warm bodies to fill up their roster or just want to drum up some interest in an IH match they can make an announcement in the steam group.

Top Bottom