• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

I'm in as long as i'm on the tri-hard team and not the garbage bag team.

Steam ID: Ceramicsteve

I like playing on weekends less stress

Despite your custom title, this is a really good idea, though not for the sake of the friends list.

Since being in the Steam Summer Group and seeing announcements being posted after every community choice winner is announced, I thought that this would be a much cleaner system to announce IH matches. I'm always available for IH matches apparently, but I don't check the GAF thread or open up Dota 2 to get in the NeoGaf channel until 4 hours later when teams were stomped, salt was distributed, and free items were shot through t-shirt cannons. Someone creating an announcement calling for an IHL match is a much better system than IRC or posting in gaf, in my opinion. Make everyone an admin in the group (or just frequent captains) and if they need warm bodies to fill up their roster or just want to drum up some interest in an IH match they can make an announcement in the steam group.

I second this motion. A DotaGAF group needs to be made, especially if we're doing an IHL.

Dynamic3

Despite your custom title, this is a really good idea, though not for the sake of the friends list.

Since being in the Steam Summer Group and seeing announcements being posted after every community choice winner is announced, I thought that this would be a much cleaner system to announce IH matches. I'm always available for IH matches apparently, but I don't check the GAF thread or open up Dota 2 to get in the NeoGaf channel until 4 hours later when teams were stomped, salt was distributed, and free items were shot through t-shirt cannons. Someone creating an announcement calling for an IHL match is a much better system than IRC or posting in gaf, in my opinion. Make everyone an admin in the group (or just frequent captains) and if they need warm bodies to fill up their roster or just want to drum up some interest in an IH match they can make an announcement in the steam group.

Can we please do this?

Detox

This could get very annoying if IHL announcements are spammed. Perhaps we can experiment with people idling in the dota 2 steam community group's chat, if someone is interested in an IHL game or mm they can idle in the chat without launching the game and and any messages will be pinged to the other players idling in the chat.

Regardless something needs to be done especially during the EU friendly hours it's hard to even get a 5 man group running.

Artanisix

This is an excellent idea and procarbine will be starting the IHL group when he has time.

Also, we're now at 97 IHL players after a mere 12 hours! Holy crap!

LukeSmith

It'd be interesting to record the heroes used in each game and the outcome to eventually calculate GAF IHL Hero Win rates.

Same with recording picks and bans to find out who the most banned/picked heroes are, et cetera.

Neki

Qo8Gx.jpg

dat milk lesh

Volodja

If anybody is interested in joining in, we are trying to put an IH game up at the same time as the other that was flooded with spectators.
No streamers here so we can embarass ourselves as much as we want.

PW: neogaf

Top Bottom