• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

shira

-Team Madouu vs Team Normalfish @ 6 PM PST
t1428800400z4.png

Welp, updated router firmware, restarted modem several thousand times, tried a different router, tried wired/wireless, tried a different computer, spent an hour chatting with Comcast and my upload speed is still broken.

Hopefully at least the ticket will be working.

Edit: what the fuck right when i posted this now everything is working

god damn it

double edit: false alarm. still broken

shira

Welp, updated router firmware, restarted modem several thousand times, tried a different router, tried wired/wireless, tried a different computer, spent an hour chatting with Comcast and my upload speed is still broken.

tsunami rapported, no tank

TheCrow

Bummer but great casts. Just got through watching both games and was great to see all the early action I missed in game 1 since I was just trying to get some farm.

TUSR

Banned
Tomorrows games (PST/EST):
  • Team Eurocleave vs. Team Cobra Kai Sun. @ 11AM/2PM
  • Team Doki_Lemi vs. Team It is all Ogre Sun. @ 12PM/3PM
  • Team Tobe vs. Team Dreams-Visions Sun. @ 1PM/4PM
  • Team Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. @ 2PM/5PM
  • Team Audrey vs. Team B R U L E ' S E U L S Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
  • Team The Ginyu Force 5 vs. Team GAF Titans Sun. @ 5PM/8PM

dommynick

Just as an advance notice, Procarbine and I will be casting Team Freakinchair vs Team I H8 Memes and Team ellen pudge vs Team arab tomorrow.

shira

Team Eurocleave vs. Team Cobra Kai Sun. @ 11AM/2PM
t1428861600z4.png

Team Doki_Lemi vs. Team It is all Ogre Sun. @ 12PM/3PM
t1428865200z4.png

Team Tobe vs. Team Dreams-Visions Sun. @ 1PM/4PM
t1428868800z4.png

Team Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. @ 2PM/5PM
t1428872400z4.png

Team Audrey vs. Team B R U L E ' S E U L S Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
t1428883200z4.png

Team The Ginyu Force 5 vs. Team GAF Titans Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
t1428883200z4.png
dac15_surprise.gif

dommynick

Some family things came up, I won't be around for the Freakinchair vs I H8 Memes game, I'll still be casting the ellen pudge game though.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
New rule for deciding pick/sides (since there was no written rule lol):
A coin flip by the admin hosting the game will decide which captain gets their pick of choice/side. Next game will simply be the reverse of pick/side. If you had first pick game 1, you will have second pick game 2. If you were radiant game 1, you will be dire game 2.

TommyT

I like Pro's comment: "If you're going to be found as Techies, the best place you want to be found is in the middle of a bunch of your mines."

Top Bottom