• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Missing team names/logos from: Tobe, Pillowknight, Madouu, Jakkufurosu, Hylian7, and Ksan.

Missing scheduling information from: Ksan/Pillow, IH8Memes/Freakinchair, Vade/Crow, Megaridley/Hylian7, Tobe/DV, and A Sentient Keyboard/Jakkufurosu.

You guys have until the end of today to get me this information. The pre-season is a captain/player activity check so please no flakerino on me. In future weeks if teams have failed to schedule their match by Thursday night, they'll both go 0-2 for the week. So if one captain is unresponsive, please take ample logs of you trying to contact them at different times throughout the week :).

Rules question that I don't remember ever being discussed: Can I rotate out players in the middle of a series? for example could I have 1 player subbed out for the 2nd match this weekend?

Oshimai

yGaf1S4.png

Vade

Rules question that I don't remember ever being discussed: Can I rotate out players in the middle of a series? for example could I have 1 player subbed out for the 2nd match this weekend?

Of course you can how else would you be able to complete your matches that the nazis gold oil encrusted anbokrs force onto you when your call girl need an abortion before the next map.

TUSR

Banned
Of course.

There are multiple situations that can occur that require rotation of roster players.

Limiting one situation, whatever it may be, isn't a solution to anything. It's a hindrance in playing your whole roster.

52club

Missing team names/logos from: Tobe, Pillowknight, Madouu, Jakkufurosu, Hylian7, and Ksan.

Missing scheduling information from: Ksan/Pillow, IH8Memes/Freakinchair, Vade/Crow, Megaridley/Hylian7, Tobe/DV, and A Sentient Keyboard/Jakkufurosu.

You guys have until the end of today to get me this information. The pre-season is a captain/player activity check so please no flakerino on me. In future weeks if teams have failed to schedule their match by Thursday night, they'll both go 0-2 for the week. So if one captain is unresponsive, please take ample logs of you trying to contact them at different times throughout the week :).

To quote my favorite politician, "this is some shameful shit right here".

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I highly suggest everyone go through the rules (especially "Games/scheduling"), if you have not already done so. The rules will answer most questions with regards to pauses, scheduling, late players, forfeits, etc...

Also, just a reminder that all official games going forward (including these preseason games) must be ticketed. In order for a game to be ticketed, an admin must host the lobby (aka me, TUSR, procarbine, ellen pudge, Sanjay, Demoli, or tSWIFTx). At least one of us should be around for all the games, but in the rare circumstance that we aren't, the winning captain can just screenshot the end screens.

Thirdly, new rule that I forgot to make clear: No spectators outside of admins/casters will be allowed in official games. Please watch one of our caster streams or through dotatv (we have an in game ticket!). Casters, remember to have a 2 minute delay.

I highly suggest everyone go through the rules (especially "Games/scheduling"), if you have not already done so. The rules will answer most questions with regards to pauses, scheduling, late players, forfeits, etc...

Also, just a reminder that all official games going forward (including these preseason games) must be ticketed. In order for a game to be ticketed, an admin must host the lobby (aka me, TUSR, procarbine, ellen pudge, Sanjay, Demoli, or tSWIFTx). At least one of us should be around for all the games, but in the rare circumstance that we aren't, the winning captain can just screenshot the end screens.

Thirdly, new rule that I forgot to make clear: No spectators outside of admins/casters will be allowed in official games. Please watch one of our caster streams or through dotatv (we have an in game ticket!). Casters, remember to have a 2 minute delay.
does that new rule include captains? Makes sense that it would but just making sure.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Tentative time for dv vs teamtobe is 4pm est sunday.

Steam message me a confirmed time by the end of today pls.

I think Vade game is set for Saturday 2pm eat right now

Also make sure he sends me a confirmed time.

does that new rule include captains? Makes sense that it would but just making sure.

Yes.

An update on who is still missing a game time:
IH8Memes/Freakinchair, Vade/Crow, Tobe/DV, and A Sentient Keyboard/Jakkufurosu.

Remember that in future weeks I won't be posting these billion reminders. It will be the same procedure, but if a captain does not contact me (or TUSR) by the end of Thursday with a confirmed time or some logs of attempted communication, it will be a default 0-2 for the week for their team. No exceptions.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
We've got our first IHL games this weekend, and I'm psyched! Here's the schedule:
Preseason Week 1 Official Games said:
Friday
-Team Hupsel vs Team Jambi @ 4 PM PST

Saturday
-Team Crow vs Team Vade @ 1 PM PST
-Team Madouu vs Team Normalfish @ 6 PM PST

Sunday

-Team Freakinchair vs Team I H8 Memes @ 11 AM PST
-Team Pillow vs Team Ksan @ 12 PM PST
-Team Tobe vs Team Dreams-visions @ 1 PM PST
-Team A Sentient Keyboard vs Team JakkuFurosu @ 2 PM PST
-Team Ellen Pudge vs team Arab @ 5 PM PST
-Team Megaridley vs Team Hylian7 @ 6 PM PST

IN THE FUTURE, YOU CAN FIND THE SCHEDULE HERE!!.

Remember that pretty much anyone can cast the games as long as you have a stream up and are actually casting and have it on 2 minutes delay. Make sure to put your twitch in the broadcaster channel. Also remember, no spectators aside from admins and casters, no exceptions.

All games should be ticketed (so notify an admin to host your lobby), and games can be viewed through twitch (aka our casters) or through dotatv as we have an in game ticket. Can spec off someone from the IHL guild I'm sure, or go to the tournaments ---> amateur league tab and find ours.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Can we get a list of what admins should be available for which time slots.

Sorry, don't have the availability of all admins. Half the teams are covered simply because some admins are players in the league. However, it should be easy enough to nab an admin, every captain should have most of us friended on steam; if you don't, add us (anbokr, TUSR, Demoli, ellen pudge, tSWIFTx, and legendary+procarbine!). Alternatively, someone on your team is bound to have one (in this case probably Gofu). I purposely made sure we had plenty of admins across many different timezones (two European as well) so that there is always someone around to ticket (ideally).

In the case of 0 admins being online or available (which should rarely occur), just play the game normally with the winner posting the end scoreboard(s). Personally, I'll try to be around for most; however, I won't be around for this first match with Jambi vs Hupsel (pro is playing in that though) and some Sunday nights I won't be around.

Are the first two matches supposed to be AM? That's what it looks like based on the order?

Yeah, the first Sunday game is AM, sorry.

so do i have to turn off steam broadcasting

im not sure if you can set a delay but its really easy to see who is watching at any point if anyone

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so do i have to turn off steam broadcasting

im not sure if you can set a delay but its really easy to see who is watching at any point if anyone

No you don't, because technically anyone watching you is 10s behind and can only see what you see. Plus if someone on the enemy team is watching you, you can see that and that only hinders you lol. So na, don't care about steam broadcaster.

We've got our first IHL games this weekend, and I'm psyched! Here's the schedule:

IN THE FUTURE, YOU CAN FIND THE SCHEDULE HERE!!.

Remember that pretty much anyone can cast the games as long as you have a stream up and are actually casting and have it on 2 minutes delay. Make sure to put your twitch in the broadcaster channel. Also remember, no spectators aside from admins and casters, no exceptions.

All games should be ticketed (so notify an admin to host your lobby), and games can be viewed through twitch (aka our casters) or through dotatv as we have an in game ticket. Can spec off someone from the IHL guild I'm sure, or go to the tournaments ---> amateur league tab and find ours.

Are lobbies passworded? If so, how can casters get those passwords? I am looking to cast tonight.

Top Bottom