• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

TUSR

Banned
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 22-24
nV6OVEM.png
REMINDER: Both Captains are still required to PM the weekly Admin with the agreed upon time

LEAGUE TRACKING:
UP TO DATE SCHEDULE CAN BE FOUND HERE:

TUSR

Banned
What does TB stand for in the standings?

TB is Tie Breaker. Its the number of match wins against a tied opponent.

For example: Team Doki_Lemi and Don's Cherry both have 6 points in Div 1. Doki_Lemi 2-0'ed Don's Cherry, and have a tie breaking point which puts them ahead in the seeding for the playoffs.

FACE

Banned
Ggs!

Didn't get to finish Mjollnir though :(

Edit: Tsunami, I get midas on Lich because playing that hero is boring as hell, but at least I get to hear the transmute sound every now and then.

Hylian7

If anyone watched GT vs Fish, I know nobody casted it, but can you give some bullet points on it? I was hoping to watch a cast on it but I'll take this as the next best thing.

gai_shain

If anyone watched GT vs Fish, I know nobody casted it, but can you give some bullet points on it? I was hoping to watch a cast on it but I'll take this as the next best thing.

I only watched some parts of it, you should probably save for buyback late in the game

You guys spent way too much time not being productive in some way. Even when behind, you guys had a pretty decent chance of taking a fight by nature of your comp and yet instead of trying for some sort of play you just kind of waited for us to take your map from you.

That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head from what I could see. You guys actually seemed much stronger early on this game than what I've seen of your previous games.

Top Bottom