• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Madouu

^

You just jinxed yourself for tomorrow
cBj1LTf.png

Based on the standings it seems like Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team Doki_Lemi is going to be a hot match so imma cast that one tomorrow.

shira

Saturday May 30
Don's Cherry vs. Team Eurocleave Sat. 12pm/3pm
+
Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team Doki_Lemi Sat. 12pm/3pm
image.php
http://www.twitch.tv/tsunami643
t1433012400z4.png

Sunday May 31
2 Ogres 1 Club vs. BRULE'S EUL'S Sun. 9am/12pm
t1433088000z4.png

Fist Full of Meerus vs. Cobra Kai Sun. 11am/2pm
t1433095200z4.png

It is all Ogre vs. GAF Titans Sun. 12pm/3pm
t1433098800z4.png

Morton's Trenchers vs. Shrapnel Club Sun. 1pm/4pm
t1433102400z4.png

Extranormal Gentlefish vs. The Eternal Elmos Sun. 2:30pm/5:30pm
t1433107800z4.png

Team Audrey vs. Team Lunaifu Sun. 4pm/7pm
t1433113200z4.png

gai_shain

Based on the standings it seems like Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team Doki_Lemi is going to be a hot match so imma cast that one tomorrow.

Its possible the game has to be rescheduled.
The game was supposed to be played sunday at 1pm EST, but it changed to today 3pm EST yesterday late in the day and we are not sure if we can get 5 for that time.

ashot_sven.gif
tsunami cast hype
ashot_sven.gif

Its possible the game has to be rescheduled.
The game was supposed to be played sunday at 1pm EST, but it changed to today 3pm EST yesterday late in the day and we are not sure if we can get 5 for that time.

Sorry if there was confusion about the date, Pillow and I had saturday 3pm EST and sunday 1pm EST as options and ultimately agreed on saturday. I'm ok with rescheduling if we have enough players for sunday, but I'm not sure we do.

gai_shain

Sorry if there was confusion about the date, Pillow and I had saturday 3pm EST and sunday 1pm EST as options and ultimately agreed on saturday. I'm ok with rescheduling if we have enough players for sunday, but I'm not sure we do.

yeah im not exactly sure what happened, I only know pillow told us on thursday or wednesday(?) that we will play sunday 1pm.
Maybe we are able to get 5 to play today but 2 of our 7 arent here for sure and 1 of the remaining 5 has internet issues.

edit: Turns out only 1 person is confirmed 100% to be not able to play today!

Won't be around at all today.

Take a look at the Admin list in the OP and Steam message them.

Can't remember if I asked you about this, but is there a reason why you guys didn't just make all captains 'admins' for the purpose of ticketing games?

TUSR

Banned
Can't remember if I asked you about this, but is there a reason why you guys didn't just make all captains 'admins' for the purpose of ticketing games?
This season has been a really good experiment to learn from and build off of.

Next season* will be a bit different in scheduling and lobby making.

Just to give you an example of a reoccurring problem this season in regards to lobby making. Since we have a ticket for this league, we have been tracking stats on Dotabuff. But I consistently have had to tell teams to assign their team name in lobby. Stat tracking is useless if everyone isn't on board with it.

Unfortunately for the season, the preseason games have been included in Dotabuff because the games were ticketed.

But to get back to your question, we were unsure how everything was going to pan out with scheduling, attendance, etc.

Top Bottom