• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
First kill: JESUS CHRIST 109 WHY WERE YOU TANKING CREEPS
Second kill: JESUS CHRIST BZM WHY WERE YOU STANDING WHERE YOU HAD ZERO VISION

Overall though we didn't mind all that much. Both of our other lanes were winning HARD and we were keeping Alchemist down, so it was nothing but win win win. Definitely could have been played better though, we had much stronger tri v tri if the levels were equal.

Not sure when the grand final is, I'll let you know.

I realized half way through they put all their eggs in to alchemist

That's an interesting way to sell a ticket

Rather than the ticket coming with the set, the set comes with the ticket.
dota_item_resonant_vibrance_set_large.f741dfa222294f841f1e63c8813d45ea4a033c32.png

Mordeccai

Dota really fucked over my buddy just now. We were playing a game, he was moving the entire time and pushing with our team when the notification pops up that he has abandoned. Yet the whole time he was moving and casting spells and shit. Anybody know what gives? Now we're screwed in low prio for a day because of fucking doto.

PhaZZe

Banned
Dota really fucked over my buddy just now. We were playing a game, he was moving the entire time and pushing with our team when the notification pops up that he has abandoned. Yet the whole time he was moving and casting spells and shit. Anybody know what gives? Now we're screwed in low prio for a day because of fucking doto.

Maybe they broke it with the new system :(

Chris R

Why do I always end up on teams that end up feeding really hard? Going up against two 25 heroes when our highest is 18 sucks so much.

Chen is a bunch of fun though if you get good creep to work with. Stomp and snare makes a powerful early game gank setup :)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
God, I just want to abuse people in game now. It's what the game has turned me into, So sick of shit players and yet i'm also shit so its an odd situation.

I prefer random and single draft and yet, It's full of morons. I don't wanna play all pick :/

ElyrionX

Wait, I am reading the Dota 2 Wiki on Naga Siren and it says that the Critical Strike passive of Daedelus will work with her Mirror Images. Is this true? And if yes, does it work with all of her illusions such as those from runes or Manta?

Low Tier
Wait, I am reading the Dota 2 Wiki on Naga Siren and it says that the Critical Strike passive of Daedelus will work with her Mirror Images. Is this true? And if yes, does it work with all of her illusions such as those from runes or Manta?

yes crit works with illusions

This sucks. I'd been using the mute function as a way to track and dodge games with awful people (not players, people). Check the scoreboard during loading and if I saw a muted player on the enemy team I'd pick one of my better heroes and go to town on them, if they were on my team I'd bail out quicksmart.

It's actually made my game experience 1000x more enjoyable, so I'm sad to see that Valve is hellbent on making us play with the abusive feeders.

shira

This sucks. I'd been using the mute function as a way to track and dodge games with awful people (not players, people). Check the scoreboard during loading and if I saw a muted player on the enemy team I'd pick one of my better heroes and go to town on them, if they were on my team I'd bail out quicksmart.

It's actually made my game experience 1000x more enjoyable, so I'm sad to see that Valve is hellbent on making us play with the abusive feeders.

Abusive feeders buy keys too

ElyrionX

I have forgotten how good Lycan is. Early-game harrassment with wolves. Early to mid-game impact with ult and Howl which all scales nicely into a very strong late-game. Almost too good of a carry.

Update!

Added the Raidcall turtle courier
raidcall_ems_one_turtle_large.e2590b94459d1b70d92eb413d3536cf4980d3e82.png

It has Radiant and Dire skins, which will probably be broken in a week and then never fixed like the last time they promised that.

ElyrionX

God, I just want to abuse people in game now. It's what the game has turned me into, So sick of shit players and yet i'm also shit so its an odd situation.

I prefer random and single draft and yet, It's full of morons. I don't wanna play all pick :/

You're sorely mistaken if you think the situation is any better in all pick. It has even more idiots than single draft. Plus, SPIRITBREAKER EVERY GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom