• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Saprol

no bounty courier
charm_sad.gif

Uriah

Is it rat Dota when you're having a teamfight in the enemy team's base and you prioritise clicking on buildings instead of heroes?

I was playing Rhasta and got enough farm for Aghs/Refresher so I just dropped two sets of wards and the other team complained when we won.

No. They're just complaining because you won.

Smithy C

If anyone wants to trade any of the other new Immortals for my Slardar one, let me know. Don't play this hero and I'm scared of weird deep sea creature so this item is not for me
ashot_jugg.gif

Is it rat Dota when you're having a teamfight in the enemy team's base and you prioritise clicking on buildings instead of heroes?

I was playing Rhasta and got enough farm for Aghs/Refresher so I just dropped two sets of wards and the other team complained when we won.

That's called playing the game, ratting isn't any less legitimate either, people get mad because they either have no idea how to deal with it or just refuse to. Not sure what else Rhasta is supposed to do anyway with Aghs/Refresher, it's made to hit buildings.

No. They're just complaining because you won.

That's called playing the game, ratting isn't any less legitimate either, people get mad because they either have no idea how to deal with it or just refuse to. Not sure what else Rhasta is supposed to do anyway with Aghs/Refresher, it's made to hit buildings.
Yeah, I know. Just imagine I was being really, really smug when I asked that question (because I was)

Spookie

I'll still looking to get rid of my Arms of Desolation and Golden Moonfall. Ideally looking for BH, Veno or Faceless Rex courier.

2:1 item swap.

Demoli

I just got another Nighstalker immortal, anyone wants to trade it for Deso SF, Thunderbolt Zeus or any 2 of the trove carafee immortals pm me.

Quesa

Hoping Rising Thunder adds friends and local lobbies soon so I can play with dotagaf people

and maybe win more often
probably no though

Had a smooth winning game going as ET for my challenge, random Michigan power outage while there's no fucking storm going on, get into game again, it's abandoned and I don't get credit for the win. Now I can't win with him :(.

Seems that dazzle is my got to support to win this patch
5 game 80% win rate
Then Winter Wyvern comes second and is quickly becoming my favorite hero ever

shit's unplayable yo
dogshit alch and wyvern, wyvern doesn't even know how to use splinter blast, doesn't max it first, doesn't ult to secure a kill on clinkz who's TPing away with a beyond godlike streak
fuck that game so much
wyvvern's excuse : "u fed clinkz mid" when I actually killed him once and he didn't kill me. ok.

G.ZZZ

shit's unplayable yo
dogshit alch and wyvern, wyvern doesn't even know how to use splinter blast, doesn't max it first, doesn't ult to secure a kill on clinkz who's TPing away with a beyond godlike streak
fuck that game so much
wyvvern's excuse : "u fed clinkz mid" when I actually killed him once and he didn't kill me. ok.

Wyvern commended.

TUSR

Banned
how do tickets for TI work, the ticket for me is under my buddies name and he isn't in until later Tuesday.

I want to catch the Secret games on Tuesday, can I just borrow a ticket for that day until I get mine?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
how do tickets for TI work, the ticket for me is under my buddies name and he isn't in until later Tuesday.

I want to catch the Secret games on Tuesday, can I just borrow a ticket for that day until I get mine?

Yeah, you can freely swap tickets. The only thing to look out for is that digital autographs will be given out by scanning the ticket this year, so you would need to coordinate with the ticket owner if you cared about those.

lmfao, ET's nuke does 150 at max rank now?

I had to look at that twice.

What the fuck is icefrog doing. His balancing has gotten more shit over time. It's like all the complex heroes (invoker, lone druid, elder titan, etc) are shit now and the right click/simple ones are on top. Dat league money.

domstah

I've got a Gyrocopter Atomic Ray Thrusters, hoping that some might want to swap it for the Templar Assassin Focal Resonance .

Send me a PM.
qvpKQgs.gif

lmfao, ET's nuke does 150 at max rank now?

I had to look at that twice.

What the fuck is icefrog doing. His balancing has gotten more shit over time. It's like all the complex heroes (invoker, lone druid, elder titan, etc) are shit now and the right click/simple ones are on top. Dat league money.

!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^ vdklsovdklsmdsdv

RIGHT???!??????

allahder titan was picked a lot late last year because of the bug/exploit, not because he was too strong and needed a nerf -- aui said it himself when asked around 6.84 why ET fell off

buff ET, give natural order the minibash it deserves!

also movespeed and agi gain buffs and aghs ult doing pure damage

finally won my batrider game

fell so deep into the trench that I was actually faced with 5 people who had no idea what they were doing, and one of them played a totally worthless techies.

Now that I think about it, the best immortals are the pay-to-learn immortals which help figure out the area of effect of spells:

You're not even wrong. I am embarrassed to say that i never knew just how large the radius on Slardar's Slithereen Crush was until i tried the new immortal. It's almost as big as an RP!

SweetHands

Neo Member
If anyone wants to trade any of the other new Immortals for my Slardar one, let me know. Don't play this hero and I'm scared of weird deep sea creature so this item is not for me
ashot_jugg.gif

That's the only one I want. I opened two chests and got Tide and Rubick. Let me know if you want one of them. I'm Warwinkle on Steam.

Chris R

Don't know if I like the TI5 arena layout or not. Of course it's kinda silly to judge it from a few snaps, but I did really like how last year was setup, floor seating and all.

Top Bottom