• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

CDEC I believe.

Prediction: LGD 2-0, CDEC 3-1.

PPD has to be so pissed right now. I don't think he'll draft his best. Xiao8, on the other hand, never fails to impress with his ability to come up with consistent and strong strats.

CDEC are looking really fantastic, and I don't see any indication that they'll lose to either EG or LGD just given that they've won on the back of fantastic teamplay and mechanics rather than drafts or impressive strategic play.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Fucking hell when the enemy has a CK and a Medusa you don't fucking try to outfarm them as Shadow Fiend, you get with the rest of the fucking team including the Aghs Tiny and the Troll Warlord and you fucking push

Wok

xFm2SeL.jpg

Bounty pick.

Tusk pick.

No razor pick.

Good job, ppd.

Reckoner

Bottle, treads, deso, blink, sny, crit
stack your own ancients

I find that getting a early Wraith Band, then going Crystallis first is incredible where I am at the moment mmr-wise. Mid with some points on Psi Blade and they just suffer.
qvpKQgs.gif
I'll try that build too.

This was so frustrating. I messed up really hard. Should have got a MKB or Eul's to counter Jugg. I'm depress now.

Ketch

Now can we have a serious discussion about PEDs? They're not illegal, teams have managers that could easily supply them, are they even against the rules at TI Like officially? With so much on the line, why would you not utilize every advantage you could?

Is this an actual concern? Or is there something in my kool-aid?

It turns out it is not a bad draft.

It is always pleasing to see a Storm Spirit getting punished for his buyback.

Especially this kind of play:

He didn't get punished for that though?
I'm not convinced fear actually practices clinkz at all.

TUSR

Banned
I find that getting a early Wraith Band, then going Crystallis first is incredible where I am at the moment mmr-wise. Mid with some points on Psi Blade and they just suffer.
qvpKQgs.gif
I'll try that build too.

This was so frustrating. I messed up really hard. Should have got a MKB or Eul's to counter Jugg. I'm depress now.
It depends on the matchup mid, I've been omitting wraith band in my builds recently.

If you get pooled tangos and go for a quick bottle, you should be able to get a 1:30ish bottle with sustainable refraction. Then get 2:00 rune and be full.

Early deso is too good to ignore right now on TA and you should really be building it before crit. Gives you solo rosh potential, objectives, etc.

Onemic

How do you guys keep track of whos who when watching a stream? Since all the hero texts are different colours its next to impossible for me to actively keep up with whos on which team, especially when theres a team battle going on

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How do you guys keep track of whos who when watching a stream? Since all the hero texts are different colours its next to impossible for me to actively keep up with whos on which team, especially when theres a team battle going on

Well most people go by health bars (green = Radiant, red = Dire), and it's something you get used to as you play.

Deadly

If I understood your question correctly, you can enable names on top of lifebars in the options which helps

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Played GreenTD today, what year is it? Reborn and mods are going to be huge for the game, I'm glad I decided to get into it now.

manfestival

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EG TAKE MY ENERGY

Get kicked by EE, win TI5.

Seriously though, EG had such a huge advantage over CDEC because they have to ban Aui's Techies and Naga.

Sumail is also wrecking Shiki every game. I can't see EG losing this series, even though CDEC are executing amazingly in their team fights.

Onemic

Well most people go by health bars (green = Radiant, red = Dire), and it's something you get used to as you play.

Thanks, that helped a lot. This definitely seems like the only way to do it lol

If I understood your question correctly, you can enable names on top of lifebars in the options which helps

I can already see that. I meant that the names are all in different colours so it makes following what's going on very hard.

manfestival

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Whenever we get the replay up, can someone get a gif of that ice blast/dunk?

Was pretty clutch, even if an 'easy' setup.

I'm really excited for majors now, too.

Lots of new blood in China, probably lots of reshuffling (Secret, maybe C9, all of China) after TI, all the sort of things that I was looking forward to in competitive DOTA.

Maybe EG winning and coL doing well will discourage NA players from indulging in stupid drama on reddit and actually put together some strong teams, but most likely not.

I'm really excited for majors now, too.

Lots of new blood in China, probably lots of reshuffling (Secret, maybe C9, all of China) after TI, all the sort of things that I was looking forward to in competitive DOTA.

Maybe EG winning and coL doing well will discourage NA players from indulging in stupid drama on reddit and actually put together some strong teams, but most likely not.

Really excited for the roster shuffle to come.

Top Bottom