• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Reposterinoooo

I scouted around for near places.
Roti is Indian and should be able to accommodate a group and not split us up. Closes at 9:45 (last order)
https://locu.com/places/roti-cuisine-of-india-seattle-us/#menu
530 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109

If that's too full we can do Blue Taco across the street and there are some other options.

fofVD6v.png

Bilix

Bilix, how is life in the VIP section? Is the wedding food as good as they made it out to be?

Pretty alright. Food has been pretty good and diverse. They serve hot lunch and dinner and snacks in between. Wouldn't call it wedding food. Yesterday had like a thanksgiving dinner like thing and the day before was sweat and sour chicken with rice. It's standard catering food. The snacks are so-so. Wish those were better There also free coke products, water, and Monster. Seats are good, and having private bathrooms is a real plus.

Overall, it's a plus I'd say it wouldn't be worth paying a premium for. I do get to walk by a lot of the players though, which is pretty cool.

Edit: they served dinner and the rice is all gone. Life is sad!

TUSR

Banned
TUSR never got back to me yesterday when I asked which row in section 108 you guys were in lol.

Then I went home after secret lost
Was I supposed to?
I'm probably one of the only people without internet.
Regardless, the seats in 108 are trash and there is never any room there.

Kard8p3

goddamnit vg lost im eternally sad.

my boy lanm didnt win and now my boy iceiceice wont.

oh well i guess i can root for cdec.

Why didn't you guys like... exchange emails or phone numbers or something to organize these things? Seems a bit more reliable. Just sayin'.

M.D

dat moment when you have 25 blood stone charges and smash the suicide button as you're about to die only to kill yourself in the fountain after you respawned instantly

Dreavus

the new sf model is pretty good, good enough I wouldn't opt to always use the arcana.

Hope they can pull off the same for zeus

Agreed for Zeus. The new model is godlike on Shadowfiend. I actually like it quite a bit more than the arcana. Don't really play SF though.

ACE 1991

So I hear all the gaffers are communing in section 108; if I wanna watch the games with ya'll, will I need to get there early to get a seat?

Low Tier
how the fuck u not gonna go section 109

fucking dank memers

if any of yall come to midwest imma get u a real haircut

except guy with glasses u cool

Top Bottom