• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Who's going to be the next OP hero's that get spammed? I'm thinking:

Windrunner
PL
Dark Seer (will not get nerf)
Luna (replacing gyro)
Husker

WR cause someone over at valve has a boner for her lately.

how can he resist?
tumblr_nqkazokzyB1sx6pl1o1_1280.jpg

Skinpop

I remember somebody saying LD would be a top pick/ban at TI5 after seeing 6.84 changes
top cakes were had

problem is bear is too easy to kill and gives a lot of bounty, he is just too much of a liability. solar crest completely fucks the bear.

not related, but I think evasion is a bit too strong this patch.

but who cares haha hylian probably has me on ignore cuz his skin is as thin as rice paper and he can't take any real criticism towards his posts without feeling like its a personal attack. get real

Hylian doesn't love you anymore, it's time to move on.

Chris R

I didn't play any games last night, but when I was observing a few the Rick & Morty announcer seemed really quiet compared to everything else. Hope it isn't that quiet in game

Hylian7

A hero I can get behind! Fun to play and not smashing my head into the keyboard to play against!
Except when you get 90 degree shackled. Fuck that.

I know Shackle actually works based on where WR is positioned, not the direction the Shackle went. Still really illogical that it works that way. Was it that way in WC3 Dota?

t0rment

of course i'm only counting twitch. and i'm pretty sure that csgo also has a ingame client with a lot of viewers, since it passed dota in the steam stats page.

Fevaweva

Had my first game of Pudge today. Barely wiffed an important hook and people even called me a good Pudge player. I should play him more, it seems.

Top Bottom