• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Artanisix

I've had the urge to play severely underplayed heroes lately. Been going through Terrorblade, Morphling, Weaver etc so far and seeing how useable they are. I'll do another write up later about the builds I like, but what are some more heroes that just aren't popular these days?

Elder Titan, Lone Druid are on my list atm to start spamming

you are ass and boring to play

you know it
wink.gif

I've had the urge to play severely underplayed heroes lately. Been going through Terrorblade, Morphling, Weaver etc so far and seeing how useable they are. I'll do another write up later about the builds I like, but what are some more heroes that just aren't popular these days?

ET is still workable imo. Morphling can still carry games for sure. TB I haven't played since he came out.

Duder it's over!

o finished mate, everyone raged out of ts.

we only played one game
this is what happens when DV isn't on the ticket.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1717548700

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1728063497

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1731026430

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1310805401

true. true.

Morphling is ass
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1496522985

just the most recent matches I've had with the above. I think they're workable.

Yes, expose Allahder Titan's greatness. The way he punches lesser zeroes out the game, when will Tusk???

Natural Order vs. agi carries is just...

Leona Druid needs help, I usually have to resort to bears have no armor with her because she is just not OK in bigger fights :(

Guys, there are currently more players on CS:GO than on DOTA2.

How long has it been since doto wasn't at the very top 24/7?

Peak is still doto at nearly 200k ahead at least.

Edit: I see this was already noted on last page, my bad.

Death Prophet should be on your list. Hero just feels way off.

Pugna actually fits into lineups but doesn't seemed picked now that his immortal has been out awhile. He can be strong though.

If Kunkka X marks the spot had the same range at all levels he would be incredible from the get go. But he needs a lot of levels to get easy boats since lvl 1 range for X is utter shitty. I think he's fine, only needs a lot of levels to be great.

And bottle plus X means you don't need to go all the way back to the base most of the time.
kunk-rum.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Oracle has the lowest win rate in the game and 3rd lowest pick rate. Do him.

KingKong

CS:GO numbers are actually very impressive since it's not a free game and everyone in Asia is playing the weird CS:Online spinoff or Crossfire

Hylian7

I never really thought Morphling and Weaver were that bad, in fact they could be pretty good still. LD is still better than he was last patch and probably pub-winningly viable, but obviously not at a competitive level. Elder Titan I haven't seen much success with.

Terrorblade though....hero is just awful right now.

Hylian7

is tinker a riki???

tinker_dota2_xy.jpg
Riki.png

Is Morphling actually Ancient Apparition melted, or is Ancient Apparition actually a frozen Morphling?

Edit: Protip to you Windows 10 users that stream/record your games. Make sure you go to the Xbox app and disable the DVR feature. Gives you back a TON of frames while streaming.

If Kunkka X marks the spot had the same range at all levels he would be incredible from the get go. But he needs a lot of levels to get easy boats since lvl 1 range for X is utter shitty. I think he's fine, only needs a lot of levels to be great.

And bottle plus X means you don't need to go all the way back to the base most of the time.
kunk-rum.gif

lol are you out of your mind X is crazy strong
don't bother maxing torrent, 1-4-4-2

JustinBB7

Major info:

http://blog.dota2.com/2015/08/prepare-for-the-majors/

This fall, a new tradition comes to the world of professional Dota. The Majors are a series of four seasonal marquee tournaments culminating in The International. The first Major will be occuring in Europe this November and we’ll have more details on ticketing soon.

Ahead of this Major, there will be Open Qualifiers from October 6-9, and Regional Qualifiers from October 10-13. Any team may participate in an Open Qualifier, and two teams from each region will be among those invited to participate in the Regional Qualifiers. The Regional Qualifiers will then determine several of the teams to be invited to battle at the Major. Direct invitations to the Major and the Regional Qualifiers will be announced on October 5th.

If your team would like to be considered for an invitation to either the Regional Qualifiers or the Major directly, head over to the registration site for more information. Any team that makes changes to its roster after September 5th 2015 at 12:00AM PDT cannot be directly invited to the Regional Qualifiers or Major, and must compete in the Open Qualifiers.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Wow so we know that the ihl3 season 3 will start in November now....I'm sure the organisers will be upset that valve gave the game away

lol are you out of your mind X is crazy strong
don't bother maxing torrent, 1-4-4-2

I know. He just needs X mark levels because low level X mark is pretty garbage to set up torrents/boats. So you can't afford him to be low level if you play him as support/roamer, that was my point. I agree Torrent is his worst skill though.

Boat is goat. 400 aoe damage 60 secs cooldown, 50% damage reduction buff, 10% ms buff at lvl 6.
Kreygasm.png

Top Bottom