• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

Black
charm_laugh.gif

SingSing
mirana-rage.gif

AdmiralBulldog
charm_cool.gif

ComeWithMe
charm_facepalm.gif

Synderen
charm_sleeping.gif

Imma join in on the celebration, had a 6 game win streak today as Dark Seer.
8k27dzB.png

And the other day i had a streak on 9 games, agian with Dark Seer.
uQx1YBZ.png

I know i'm filthy, but the MMR just makes me feel so good
Also DS took me from 3.7k to 4.1K nearly 4.2k.
Will post a mini guide if anyone is interested.
I plan on hitting 4.3k tomorrow if this keeps up

your lack of blink is disturbing
also you may want to skip crimson guard sometimes too

M.D

I've never given Dark Seer much thought
How do you control the illusions created by the wall? Do you let them do their own thing for the most part or is there any effective way to control them and use them against a main target?

1 - EternalEnvy
2 - w33haa
3 - Misery
4 - Puppey
5 - Pieliedie

Official new Team Secret line-up

Can't say it looks anywhere near as strong as before

How do you control the illusions created by the wall? Do you let them do their own thing for the most part or is there any effective way to control them and use them against a main target?

You can let them auto but I've noticed they stop doing stuff at times. I control them if your chasing a hero or if you want to continue pushing a lane/tower if enemies remain in the area.

technically NiP did change one member just before TI after the failed to qualify.
Overall, western doto looks really weak now, only EG is a powerhouse.

Who did they swap out? Thought the last change they made was back in Feb

EG's new lineup seems insanely strong, they probably have the strongest three cores in the west

Dysfunctional

Neo Member
your lack of blink is disturbing
also you may want to skip crimson guard sometimes too
Yeah, i get that sometimes and i honestly don't have a good argument against it..
This just works for me so far and i really don't see the blink being that useful, its a great escape mechanism, but as for initiation i don't feel the need for blink..
Regarding the crimson G. skip, i kind of see it as core in the way i play him, he farms so well early that i can manage to get GG before 20 min mark. after that the pipe is usually golden since there are a lot of Storm, Leshrac, Lina and QoP players, among other magic dmg dealers.
After the whole shabang with the magic being dealt with through a pipe, the crimson G. becomes relevant, cause the time i get it, is usually just about the time their physical dmg carry is coming online.

Bound F4 to "select all other units"

Yeah, i get that sometimes and i honestly don't have a good argument against it..
This just works for me so far and i really don't see the blink being that useful, its a great escape mechanism, but as for initiation i don't feel the need for blink..

Well for one, infinite move speed is better than 522 move speed

ElNarez

Banned
I don't see how that's a clowny team? Sing isn't as clowny as he comes off on stream.

Also it could be Chessie that's coming as a 4 to Alliance. Does he play the 4? I forgot.

I dunno, it feels strange, like : aren't both sing and ar1se mid players? It's been a while since I saw either of them and I have no idea how things are supposed to work out.

Anyway, Chessie's a mid player.

I dunno, it feels strange, like : aren't both sing and ar1se mid players? It's been a while since I saw either of them and I have no idea how things are supposed to work out.

Anyway, Chessie's a mid player.

Chessie was originally a 4 in HoN, then moved to 1, then played Dota as a 2

Coudl be similar to Zai and switch back to his original HoN role

Top Bottom