• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

Are the welovefine shirts good quality?
Below average quality
They will have open pre-order pick ups during the event, though it looks like people who do that might be out of some nebulous bonuses according the FAQ on the site.
Ah ok, finally finished browsing the catalog and read the FAQ... Wish they would explain in more detail what those pre-order bonuses are...

edit: I wonder if they are setup to allow me to skip out on Sales Tax too like I can at most fine retailers in the state of Washington ;)

They add and remove the tax

I heard the preorder pickup bonus is a pass to the afterparty

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Don't wear vidya gaem shirts guys.

Or plaid + denim.

Wok

I think only the keyboard has an unlock, the symbol means exclusively sold at TI5.

Ah, right.

The unlock for the keyboard should be good. It cannot be a chest since chest unlocks are already given for other merchandising stuff. It must be a Nature Prophet staff or something like this.

love it when your support just sits in lane and does nothing
cool.gif

bb also somehow fed DK a few deaths in lane. somehow.

Pratfall

the cups and mugs are legit. everything else is pretty cringeworthy. you really wanna explain that shit to people when they ask what your shirt means?

Haly

the cups and mugs are legit. everything else is pretty cringeworthy. you really wanna explain that shit to people when they ask what your shirt means?

"It's from an indie european cartoon."

Boom, instant cred.

Hylian7

I have three Dota shirts I wear wherever, and will probably wear at TI5.
dac15_cool.gif

love it when your support just sits in lane and does nothing
cool.gif

bb also somehow fed DK a few deaths in lane. somehow.

Teammates feed, abandon, or make mistakes. Shit happens, however a lot of stuff can be recoverable. I know I've definitely been able to recover from worse before, including my own mistakes/feeding. Not saying it's always easy, but totally doable. I don't see any detection on your team and it looks like Clinkz rolled all over you guys. Gotta keep an eye on his Death Pact, as it's basically his temporary power curve. If it's nearly out, then Chen needs to either bring multiple creeps or move his creeps away from Clinkz. I haven't seen the game, but I don't really know why you're blaming BB for "feeding". I'm going to guess he got ganked, unless he actually just stood there facing DK and died.

Edit: You were PL, right?

I have three Dota shirts I wear wherever, and will probably wear at TI5.
dac15_cool.gif

Teammates feed, abandon, or make mistakes. Shit happens, however a lot of stuff can be recoverable. I know I've definitely been able to recover from worse before, including my own mistakes/feeding. Not saying it's always easy, but totally doable. I don't see any detection on your team and it looks like Clinkz rolled all over you guys. Gotta keep an eye on his Death Pact, as it's basically his temporary power curve. If it's nearly out, then Chen needs to either bring multiple creeps or move his creeps away from Clinkz. I haven't seen the game, but I don't really know why you're blaming BB for "feeding". I'm going to guess he got ganked, unless he actually just stood there facing DK and died.

Edit: You were PL, right?

he stood there and die. 1v2 lane, bb shouldn't die there, didn't get ganked
yes I was PL, can't do shit when your warlock is just sitting in lane doing nothing, so I went jungle as I could because I couldn't get a fucking LH

Haly

You need to commit sudoku afterwards so perhaps the explanation isn't painful, but the shame and the cleansing of said shame will definitely sting.

can't believe we won this shit lmao

sf unbelievable horseshit, tide with the most stupid ravages (can get lion and bb ? nah wait for bb to escape, then ravage just to stop lion from teleporting), gyro did good in lane but then went for the stupidest item build i've ever seen (phase bkb into satanic what in the world, then deso to top it off)
only kotl was a cool dude, although blinding light is a nightmare when you're trying to hit a maledict

i haven't seen a tusk in forever, but i only play AR so that must be why
thinking.gif
thinking.gif
thinking.gif

adapting, don't have to chose your hero, no cancer pickers

you expect people playing AR to have a clue about general builds for every hero in the game but it's only true for like 50% of them, you always have some fuckin idiot who doesn't know what he's doing and builds shit or feeds like a mad man

Hylian7

adapting, don't have to chose your hero, no cancer pickers

you expect people playing AR to have a clue about general builds for every hero in the game but it's only true for like 50% of them, you always have some fuckin idiot who doesn't know what he's doing and builds shit or feeds like a mad man

AR is an unranked game mode for a reason. Some people play it to get a feel for heroes they haven't played before or don't play much. I mean I don't know why you expect everyone there to automatically know every facet of their hero.

I think the designs are mostly fine, if it's a good design and you look good wearing it I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. In 2015 wearing a tasteful videogame t-shirt shouldn't be embarrassing, unless you're wearing something really dumb like Neo's FGC apparel I don't see why it's any more cringe than wearing a band shirt.

Also, AR is really fun unless you have that person on your team that cares really deeply for some reason. Like chill out dude it's AR of course nobody knows what they're doing

Hylian7

I think the designs are mostly fine, if it's a good design and you look good wearing it I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. In 2015 wearing a tasteful videogame t-shirt shouldn't be embarrassing, unless you're wearing something really dumb like Neo's FGC apparel I don't see why it's any more cringe than wearing a band shirt.

Also, AR is really fun unless you have that person on your team that cares really deeply for some reason. Like chill out dude it's AR of course nobody knows what they're doing

That one with the girl in the bra and shorts with the arcade stick.....why

I said "have a clue about general builds" not "know every facet"

if you wanna try a hero you've never played, I don't know play bots, AP or least played ? makes more sense

Like chill out dude it's AR of course nobody knows what they're doing
spectre_what.gif
I know what I'm doing in AR 90% of the time, it's called general knowledge

Haly

I have DOTABuff open to Zai/s4 at all times so if I need to learn to play a hero I just hit up their pages.

Instant TI5 Champions level play, just add salt.

Haly

Zai and RTZ burned themselves out streaming while other players were busy being nerds and going on blackout to practice.

Kade

Oh cool, Yasp.co has two separate World Clouds for words you used and words you said. My most targeted groups are whites and Ohioans.

Top Bottom