• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Quesa

I have DOTABuff open to Zai/s4 at all times so if I need to learn to play a hero I just hit up their pages.

Instant TI5 Champions level play, just add salt.

1ue8cOe.png

shira

Canada gets a pass because it's your national uniform, like the American flag is for us yanks.

I googled denim undershirt then plaid undershirt. They don't exist. I am disappoint

Ah, right.

The unlock for the keyboard should be good. It cannot be a chest since chest unlocks are already given for other merchandising stuff. It must be a Nature Prophet staff or something like this.

I'm thinking this deal was sealed during 6.83. Troll/Sniper/Pudge. Every steelseries item has been a carry, Jugg, Doom, Furion. Gotta be an easily accesible pubstomer. Ursa?

Hylian7

I said "have a clue about general builds" not "know every facet"

if you wanna try a hero you've never played, I don't know play bots, AP or least played ? makes more sense

spectre_what.gif
I know what I'm doing in AR 90% of the time, it's called general knowledge

Bots teach you nothing more than the basics of the game. They don't really teach you anything about a hero, builds, or playing them.

I can go 30-0 on Unfair bots as Meepo. That doesn't mean I'm a good Meepo.

AR is "I don't know what new hero I want to try but I want to try one" I don't understand why you are saying AP is somehow more suited to learning a hero than AR. AR isn't ranked for a reason. If you want games where people should have a general knowledge of what they are doing, go play ranked.

shira

Oh, and video games shirts fall under "graphic tees", which aren't an unacceptable genre of T-shirt, as far as I know. I really couldn't care less about fashion though, so maybe I'm off base.

DDT001_Main2.png

You can wear this to work easily.

The new cashmere dota sweater and dota dress shirt are bad

Wok

DDT001_Main2.png

You can wear this to work easily.

The new cashmere dota sweater and dota dress shirt are bad

This is what I do. However, some people see a turd instead of the club, which could ruin it (not for me).

Also the rainmaker T-shirt seems to have a lot of success. Some coworkers who are not into videogames wanted one too. I have no idea why there is this appeal.

Bots teach you nothing more than the basics of the game. They don't really teach you anything about a hero, builds, or playing them.

I can go 30-0 on Unfair bots as Meepo. That doesn't mean I'm a good Meepo.

AR is "I don't know what new hero I want to try but I want to try one" I don't understand why you are saying AP is somehow more suited to learning a hero than AR. AR isn't ranked for a reason. If you want games where people should have a general knowledge of what they are doing, go play ranked.

doubt you'd go 30-0 on unfair bots as meepo
horse.gif

also AP isn't ranked

Top Bottom