• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

Why did I ever do nanobiology

i hate biology
Biology is great. Until you get to the human immune system. Then you have an existential crisis about the statistical chances of how the fucking hell the human immune system came to be and actually works.
Human immune system produces antibodies, which binds to a specific antigen.
ok cool.
However this is not in response to an antigen being present. The human immune system randomly generates b-cells which produce one specific antibody. Our adaptive immune system is a system which gambles on RNGesus, but cheats the game by going;
"well if I have a 1 in a billion chance of having the right antibody, I might as well make a billion chances"
Like fuck
fucking hell nature
wtf
The human inmmune system and trypanosoma genomes (they fucking encrypt their own genomes) are the two most mind blowing genetic models I have ever seen.

Anyway Dota dota dota where is 6.85 this is a cool twitter https://twitter.com/DeepForger

shira

16 min Shaker with NO BOOTS, only Mango and Medallion lol

These guys are stealing muh builds
charm_rage.gif

Hylian7

Is anyone in here familiar with CyberLink Powerdirector? I'm having a frustrating problem with it and Google is getting me nowhere with it.

Kydd BlaZe

WHERE IS THE PATCH?

Also, I was lead to believe that there would be no Nightfall and Weekly Heroic this week. Clearly they are present as of the reset. WTF is going on lol

Kydd BlaZe

I thought the 2.0 patch was supposed to go live at the weekly reset. Also Bungie has gone on record saying that there wouldn't be a Nightfall, Weekly Heroic Strike, or Daily mission this week. I logged in at the reset and we have all of that stuff available but no 2.0 patch.

Red UFO

when u give the safe lane clinkz 15 seconds notice that qop is coming for him but he stays close to the enemy tower and dies and says "pro lesh"

kionedrik

Play safe -> either mid or off or both are lost and enemy snowballs from it
Play mid -> safe can't farm and off feeds and enemy snowballs from it. you might also have the pleasure of having a "jungler" that thinks it's fine to camp mid and steal xp and the occasional last hit.
Play off -> mid gets wrecked and safe loses a 3v2 scenario
Play support -> you're solo support (obviously), carry doesn't know how to last hit, offlane is 0-4 @ 10 and mid manages to lose tower and have only brown boots and bottle.

7 games in a row and counting.

What I've learned is that there is no trench or MMR hell, the trench is continuous from 1 to 8k. You are always in the trench. The real question is: are you brave or stupid enough to carry, or believe you can carry, 4 wastes of human skin 1 inch higher in the trench?

I'm seriously pissed at what has happened to me these last 5 or 6 days. Time to take a break

kionedrik

kio what's 8k like

It's obvious I'm tilted, plus I'm super tired, but you know what I meant by that.

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has the right to have an occasional bad match or two, but taken to an extreme it's easy to feel like you're being dragged down and dug deeper into the "trench". This feeling is independent of what MMR bracket you're playing at, and judging by the reactions of many streamers in the higher end of the MMR spectrum I think it's pretty safe to say it also happens at 8k.

On unrelated news,

OBSrUK7.png

wth?

JC Sera

Just had a game, we lost
I played a babysitting skywrath to a pub LC
Was being relatively nice to LC, he had shitty ping and been the first time he'd played the hero in the while
stuff like "its ok" sincere "➤Well played!" that stuff
he was pretty friendly too
at the end of the game he said even though we lost it was the nicest game of dota he'd ever played

Just had a game, we lost
I played a babysitting skywrath to a pub LC
Was being relatively nice to LC, he had shitty ping and been the first time he'd played the hero in the while
stuff like "its ok" sincere "➤Well played!" that stuff
he was pretty friendly too
at the end of the game he said even though we lost it was the nicest game of dota he'd ever played

awwwwww
GIT GUD FOOKIN SCRUB

Top Bottom