• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

harSon

Banned
fuck your servers valve

Stomping a game, no mmr due to bad network. Back and forth game, multiple people on our team get fucked over by network issues - naw this game is counting.

wow that stolen stack was huge
misc-shopkeep.gif

fuck your servers valve

Stomping a game, no mmr due to bad network. Back and forth game, multiple people on our team get fucked over by network issues - naw this game is counting.

Happens every single time and only when you are on the winning side, almost feels as if there is a hidden method the opposing team uses to make games they are losing not count. #Tinfoilhat

Artanisix

"I wish Valve would just reiterate what rebroadcasting right people have by purchasing a ticket. Ether make it clear people can broadcast without the tournament's permission or not."

io'm almost 100% certain that valve have put it in writing somewhere that if you own a ticket you can stream those tournament games. it's retarded tournament organizers that fire off dmca takedowns on streams when they get butthurt that someone else is streaming their stuff

watching rtz talk with EE is like some Han and Chewbacca shit. RTZ speaking normally and EE saying unintelligible gibberish yet somehow they both understand each other perfectly

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Isn't that more something for the actual tournaments to outline or enforce? They're the ones who theoretically hold claim to broadcasting rights for their matches, aren't they?

TI/majors rebroadcasts will be for Valve to dictate, though
Its for Valve to say if Tournaments have the right to enforce it or not.

Spent a lot of time looking for a good website for my blog/guide shit, tumblr is super unwieldily, while medium is amazing but you can only just post articles. The post looks really good though, I thought you couldn't get sub headings in tumblr text.

I ended up settling for weebly
maybe oneday i will have enough money to get a custom domain
life goals

I was trying to get a jekyll blog running on something like howdoiplay.com/blog, but I know absolutely nothing about git and apparently if you're not running your whole site on jekyll it's a huge pain in the ass to run it from a subdirectory. So I said screw it and went to tumblr instead.

And hey, there's always
N5oBIm9.png

JC Sera

I was trying to get a jekyll blog running on something like howdoiplay.com/blog, but I know absolutely nothing about git and apparently if you're not running your whole site on jekyll it's a huge pain in the ass to run it from a subdirectory. So I said screw it and went to tumblr instead.

And hey, there's always
N5oBIm9.png
god don't get me started
I know once I start hoarding urls I won't stop :p

Mordeccai

client crashing everywhere even after completely deleting all NVIDIA drivers from my system and doing a fresh install.

When I finally get into a match the servers shit the bed.

Time to put dotos down until they give us 6.85. I've got too much other stuff in my backlog to play anyhows, today I made good progress in Witcher 2 and will roll on to 3 when I wrap up.

Playing MGS3 on my Vita at work too, life is gud.

Fix ur shit volvo
ashot_jugg.gif

Anyone has had this one bug happen where only 4 creeps spawn, 3 melee creeps+siege. Happened to me in the reborn client BTW.

Edit: Just finished my CS:GO calibration, got ranked gold nova II, feels good man.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I learned what a "Christmas cake" is today. I hang out with too many weebs.

JC Sera

did somebody mention staph infections?
did you know golden staph produces efb which cleave's complement proteins, and produces kinase which induces plasmin which degrades both host complement and antibodies?
There are strains that produce a "super antigen" which invokes an immune response so strong from your body that you go into toxic shock and your organs start shutting down?
That it has a capsule which prevents immune detection, can allow it to survive engulfment by macrophages and allows it to stick to nearly any surface in a biofilm?
And that it has resistance to most known antibiotics?
I had to write an exam essay on this bullshit last week

Top Bottom