• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

M.D

Just had a game, we lost
I played a babysitting skywrath to a pub LC
Was being relatively nice to LC, he had shitty ping and been the first time he'd played the hero in the while
stuff like "its ok" sincere "➤Well played!" that stuff
he was pretty friendly too
at the end of the game he said even though we lost it was the nicest game of dota he'd ever played
He reported you

Madouu

I caught the mouse in the mouse trap

I feel so bad :(

I caught one in my old appartment without a mouse trap

M9TN339.jpg

RIP yours

This mouse was so goddamn elusive, every time I thought I knew where he was he was already at the other side of the house. Truly a master of splitpushing.

When that happens it's generally because there's a half dozen mice in your house, it's like meepo clones except they don't all die when you kill one.

I bought a bunch of traps for my old apartment and caught a mouse like every other night for months to no avail, them shits keep coming. I woke up to a double kill like 3 times.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My reaction when testing the 6th attempt at fixing a bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47lnkR_7Lk

Aug31 Buys golden almonds.
Sep7 Sells golden almonds.

People are fucking stupid

God damn the price went up. I guess people didn't realize just how fucking rare the things were last week.

You could also just buy a gold one for $140 (Which were $60 when I checked a week ago, and likely cheaper if you could check about 30 minutes after they could be sold)
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Almond the Frondillo?filter=almond NOT locked

so whats a gem, exterminators?
thinking.gif

buying a bunch of copper mesh and duct tape

Exterminators didn't do shit, I had to seal up my whole kitchen myself and the mice never came back since I did it properly. I still smile imagining those asshole mice clawing at the metal wires with their dirty paws til they bleed and they starve to death in my old landlord's walls because fuck that guy.

Chris R

why fuck is Smite region-locked

i wanted to escape dota for a while

but nooooooooo

I saw it doesn't have built in controller support? Even with an Xbone version released earlier this year?

Was going to try to use it to get my friends here into MOBAs since they went PC this gen (but still only play console games smh) but without controller support they won't play and I can't get them hooked on the type of game/mechanics :(*

Even though I threw shade at Dota 2 in my SMITE thread title I hope you guys know I still love you.

why fuck is Smite region-locked

i wanted to escape dota for a while

but nooooooooo

^ Pretty sure Ikuu is right. Hopefully it becomes available for more regions soon.

I saw it doesn't have built in controller support? Even with an Xbone version released earlier this year?

Was going to try to use it to get my friends here into MOBAs since they went PC this gen (but still only play console games smh) but without controller support they won't play and I can't get them hooked on the type of game/mechanics :(*

I was surprised to see that as well. Though you will definitely be at a disadvantage playing with a controller on PC. It won't be as bad as a FPS, but still.

kvk1

Unless I'm mistaken about how region lock works, I just had the sudden realization that I wouldn't have had the chance to interact with half this thread if Dota 2 was region locked.

And there are some magical people in that list.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
that video is fantastic, it also shows I am a terrible player compared to actually good ones

just all the things about changing creep equilibrium that I would never think off,

The worst part about watching videos like this is that I know almost all of these tricks (from watching Bulldog streams) but still am incapable of doing them consistently in-game because I'm awful.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Three days left to signup for IHL3.

Draft will be held on Saturday, September 12th @ 6:30 PM PST. You don't actually have to be present unless you are a captain, though if you are around--we will most likely have some sort of draft stream running so you can see the picks (and perhaps some captain interviews in each round). Captains will be officially announced soon, most have been selected and notified.

Dear Icefrog,

Make me a hero like Jayce.

Kindest Regards,

DV

dear icefrog, PLS GIFF 6.85

Top Bottom