• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
if u wear gaudy video game apparel its awful

if u wear tasteful video game apparel its ok

just dont wear gaudy

problem is that most video game apparel is gaudy

that is all

True facts. Though my taste may just be bad. Is this shirt tasteful, its one of my favorite gaming related shirts?
yD727Hx.png

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/to-the-top-in-the-style-of-da-vinci

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
if I start jojo now is it going to be one of those situations where the anime catches up to the comic and I have to wait like 4 years

The Manga has been going for 30 fucking years. You are fine. The more likely outcome is the show's ratings go down and they stop at after part 4 or part 5. I feel like they are trying to time it so the show catches up to Part 8 as its wrapping up.

Each of the parts are their own stories, and they just finished the adaptation of Part 3. which was published between 1989 and 1992. Right now Part 8 is what is being written, but there is no clue how long its going to go for, Its been going for 4 years now. Part 7 took 7 years to finish, the author moved the story over from a weekly magazine to a monthly one.

Personally, Part 2 was always my favorite, but the entire series is great.

The Manga has been going for 30 fucking years. You are fine. The more likely outcome is the show's ratings go down and they stop at after part 4 or part 5. I feel like they are trying to time it so the show catches up to Part 8 as its wrapping up.

Each of the parts are their own stories, and they just finished the adaptation of Part 3. which was published between 1989 and 1992. Right now Part 8 is what is being written, but there is no clue how long its going to go for, Its been going for 4 years now. Part 7 took 7 years to finish, the author moved the story over from a weekly magazine to a monthly one.

Personally, Part 2 was always my favorite, but the entire series is great.

Steel Ball Run is my favorite to me. Part 2 and 4 close second. I actually think Part 3 is one of the worst ones, it is still good, just not the best Jojo imo. Albeit I do like the animated part 3 more than manga part 3.

pompidu

Idk what to do about this game anymore. Pub games are literally a 50/50 toss. You are either on a great team or a team full of shittt players. I dont want to try mmr since i placed so low over a year ago and havent played mmr since. Just mind boggling how people play this game, do dumb shit and then blame you.

/rant.

JC Sera

Idk what to do about this game anymore. Pub games are literally a 50/50 toss. You are either on a great team or a team full of shittt players. I dont want to try mmr since i placed so low over a year ago and havent played mmr since. Just mind boggling how people play this game, do dumb shit and then blame you.

/rant.
I know that pain man, did mmr as soon as I could about a year ago and got 1.6k, I don't wanna ever go in there again, its so much worse than my pub games.
do you have any friends you could play with?

/rant.

Welcome to the club
cry.gif

/rant.

My experience lately has been bad supports = loss with pretty much 100% accuracy.

I really need to relearn the role so I can carry myself without spamming slark or clinkz

pompidu

I know that pain man, did mmr as soon as I could about a year ago and got 1.6k, I don't wanna ever go in there again, its so much worse than my pub games.

Not too many friends, and they all play while im at work. Just dumb shit every other game. Ex, huskar farming mid till lvl 9, like wtf are you doing.

Welcome to the club
cry.gif

I watched my team jump into a team fight, right into fissure/echo slam and cask/deathward at least 10 times. Like they didn't understand not to do that. Game ended 10 to 47 kills. Shits embarrassing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Zai has the best taste in anime of everyone in the scene.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
to be fair if you do your placements and then come back to ranked after an extended period of time you should have some fairly easy games and climb a few hundred mmr if not more. just don't do things like spend your time stacking camps or sit passively in lane. if you have the skill you can climb, from any role really

JC Sera

to be fair if you do your placements and then come back to ranked after an extended period of time you should have some fairly easy games and climb a few hundred mmr if not more. just don't do things like spend your time stacking camps or sit passively in lane. if you have the skill you can climb, from any role really
Really untrue for support, which I mainly play
tbf my other reason is, why would I play solo ranked with people I will end up despising and rolling my eyes at with when I can just play fun pubs with my friends.
Imma lazy fuck

Chris R

/rant.

Try ranked since you can't get 4 stacks in ranked :)

I'll go back to ranked as soon as TI5 challenges are done.

Top Bottom