• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

YES YES YES

ET picked

Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

facepalm.gif

they should make a metroid game where you wave the wiimote and just win

since thats the direction theyre heading in anyway
The direction they're heading in is not releasing a metroid game ever again
wiimote proving itself as the best controller and people just say casual

bet u think resident evil 4 for wii is shit because the aim is so gud
happy.gif
This isn't some quality of life change, the game wasn't balanced around being able to jump whenever you want.
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

The direction they're heading in is not releasing a metroid game ever again

This isn't some quality of life change, the game wasn't balanced around being able to jump whenever you want.
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

trilogy is casul

Echoes in trilogy is mockery of the GC version. I played it first on trilogy didn't fnish it because I don't exactly remember, but got someone far. GC version was a fucking lot harder.

SAV9fWK.png

this is harder than I expected (i don't have the gravity suit)

you have to til up and down and use boost to go against the current, but I don't get the timing.
aaaah.gif

Hylian7

they should make a metroid game where you wave the wiimote and just win

since thats the direction theyre heading in anyway
Honestly it isn't really a big deal. To effectively double bomb jump, it's better without the flick jump already.

Also I played through all of Corruption without even knowing it existed.

Trilogy controls still make it worth it, the games preserve their original value.

Super Metroid is still best Metroid, but the Prime Trilogy comes damn close. Sakamoto has lost his mind making garbage like Other M and I believe Retro are the only ones capable of doing it right, unless some other developer does a real Metroid and does it well. Sakamoto is like George Lucas. He needs to stay away from Metroid and stick to Rhythm Heaven.

Federation Force in and of itself doesn't look bad, but the announcement of it was poorly timed resulting in the backlash. If it was announced alongside or after a real Metroid game that looked good, there would have been no backlash. Thankfully we have the confirmation that a Metroid game is in the works.

Everytime someone builds heart instead of Skadi on PL a kitten dies.

Is it me or it's harder to target on reborn?

Yeah it's most definitely not a perception thing, several times the game thought I wanted to move when I was trying to deny a tower.

Also QoP was apparently impossible to target.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll tell you what. I had a game where Shadowfriend's manta illusions were literally impossible to target. As in, they weren't even selectable.

Reborn

Hylian7

I'll tell you what. I had a game where Shadowfriend's manta illusions were literally impossible to target. As in, they weren't even selectable.

Reborn
My IHL team and I were practicing earlier. Everyone loaded on expect one guy on the other team. 20 seconds left and my game crashed suddenly. Get back in, we have to wait 10 minutes to queue because of me.

Reborn

JC Sera

played undying
Arcanes –> BM –> Greaves then aghs is insanely strong

I find by the point you get aghs, you need greaves for the purge to live to get a decay off, but then I kept getting put up against DP (god fuck that silence)
get a cloak based item after that and then you're just stupid unkillable

Hylian7

I had a game where the other teams effigies spawned past their tier 2s
I played with Ties once right after the black and gold TI5 effigies released. Ties had a black Broodmother one and clicking on it crashed the game. I decided to try it so I said "Hey guys, check out this Broodmother effigy in our base" Suddenly 6 disconnects and gg bad network conditions.

Wasn't there a bug a few years back where picking Venge crashed the server, or everyone's games or something? I remember it got hotfixed.

It was the day after 6.81 came out with the venge death aura bug. If it was applied to any non hero units it would crash the server

I am really tired of getting low priority after getting reported for trying unorthodox lineups or builds... when did this game become No Fun League????

Top Bottom