• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

nah forced 50 can only fuck you up, it won't give you more wins if you're below 50%, that's its secret
wink.gif

So time for a new account and hopefully start and stay above 50?

Yea that troll wasn't worried about lpq, but he was still reported. Said he enjoys lpq and doesn't have anything better to do so he stayed in the match.

JoeInky

If alch's midas immortal doesn't turn any unit you kill into solid gold which then explodes into coins or something then I'm going to be disappointed.

why do you care it's alchemist anyway, shit hero
spectre_what.gif

btw I'll have a SF arms immortal to trade for the rare immortal of chest III, if it's any good

shira

Really cool, i like inKluding my awesOme, Badass name iN my all my posts dA vinci code wordplay style.

An August TI, I wonder if the mods will let me get away with this again:

(Aug 3-8) valve pResents: the Intenational 2015 dota™2 cHampionshipS

guardian greeves are worth the price just so I only have to press one button instead of two in the middle of a fight and for my spastic fingers that's all I needed.

also my team thought I was some sort of enigma god but I realize that if you put a black hole down in the middle of a high skill bracket fight the entire enemy team will benny hill into it at some point before the black hole ends.

Eleuin

guardian greeves are worth the price just so I only have to press one button instead of two in the middle of a fight and for my spastic fingers that's all I needed.

also my team thought I was some sort of enigma god but I realize that if you put a black hole down in the middle of a high skill bracket fight the entire enemy team will benny hill into it at some point before the black hole ends.

gg man

you were aight

Kade

You know what they say: New OT, new me.

Resolution is to make it to 3K Solo and Party. I will dedicate the next few months to trying and learning new things and becoming a better Dota 2 player. This is a new me. This is, Kade 2.0.

Kard8p3

You know what they say: New OT, new me.

Resolution is to make it to 3K Solo and Party. I will dedicate the next few months to trying and learning new things and becoming a better Dota 2 player. This is a new me. This is, Kade 2.0.

Pick lesh, storm, blood, Riki, bh, Zeus.

There u go.

Yeah I'm curious about this as well, what happened to HaloGAF?

Last post was from modbot

Even before this move, the Halo OT's have spun further and further off topic and become too much of a chatroom to serve their intended purpose. When Halo 5 arrives there will be an OT dedicated to that game, but there is no longer a need for a general purpose Halo thread on GAF given the history of the community. Apt thread title.
not sure what their history is

Top Bottom