• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

inkls

If this thread gets nuked cause of anime I will be so mad

Dw the period between updates isnt long enough and people dont get banned for posts in this thread as well. Theres more chances of me getting banned for my legit blog post links than for this community to be shut down currently

We keep it more ontopic than most communities actually

Despite my posts

Then again, 2 of the communities I frequented got nuked so take that as it may.

Kade

I hope we don't get HaloGAF'd or Rock Band GAF'd (though Rock Band GAF was more because it get hella circlejerky/cliquish) but I don't think I do anything to help prevent it, as most of my posts have been low quality and off-topic.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I hope we don't get HaloGAF'd or Rock Band GAF'd (though Rock Band GAF was more because it get hella circlejerky/cliquish) but I don't think I do anything to help prevent it, as most of my posts have been low quality and off-topic.

Your point being?

Which ones?
Footy(Soccer)-GAF and NBA-GAF

Both for constantly not respecting the TOS in different ways and becoming too insular. Both resulted in mass bannings.

Also a different community in which several frequent posters got way too lewd, that one still lives after it changed its ways after a warning.

Halo ot disappeared because crap game

Then we aren't safe either
crazy.gif

JC Sera

anime is relelvant to dota, because the WC3 dota creators were massive weebs and named moves after pokemon and other stuff

totally relevant

god damn those SU spoilers

G-Unit

I just realized there is some kind of ENVY within me...

Me: Run run run...GO...FUCKIN...BACK

Team: They wipe the other team

Me: Fight fight fight

Team: My team wasn't close

Me: I solo feed or make a team mate feed with me

ez game

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

I need a new anime to watch, what do I pick?

-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Cowboy Bepop
-Baccano!
-Gurren Lagann
-Attack on Titan again (3rd time)
-Steven Universe
-Adventure Time
-Fringe
-Daredevil

Daredevil > SU > Gurren Lagann

Oh right I forgot about that one, adding it to the list.

I'll be pretty busy the next few weeks so I want some entertainment besides stressful ass dota matches. The only animes I've seen are Death Note (really liked the first season), Attack on Titan (I know it's disliked but I can't help but love it with all of my being, the fight choreography is SO GOOD) and Code Geass (didn't do much for me at all). The shows that I listed are some things that have been suggested to me over the years.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's quite worrying that you wasted time watching Attack on Titan once already, much less three times.

Repent by watching Baccano!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh right I forgot about that one, adding it to the list.

Yeah, watch that one first, I just assumed you already had. Gurren Lagann is great.

I was reading the Attack on Titan's Manga, but stopped keeping up to date with it because I got pissed at how much the author would tease stuff then never deliver. I'll likely catch up eventually.

It's quite worrying that you wasted time watching Attack on Titan once already, much less three times.

Repent by watching Baccano!

Two times only, once by myself and once with a friend. I'm willing to watch it a third time BECAUSE ITS THAT GOOD.
ibhWcOnE87IVIo.gif
ibhWcOnE87IVIo.gif
ibhWcOnE87IVIo.gif

BTW I'm willing to bet that none of you anime profesionals have watched the best anime in the world:

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I need to finish watching Beebop. I started rewatching it a month ago, but between moving, work, and animu JRPGs I have been putting it off.

woodland

Anyone wanna trade the necro set from the chest with the spec set? I hate spec and will literally take anything. Just prefer necro.

I´m done with this game. 4 fucking supports. No curier. No wards. 3 Junglers. Necro heartstopping the ancients. This game is not good for my health. It takes too much time. 90% you dont even have fun. Fucking shitpile of software.

I´m done with this game. 4 fucking supports. No curier. No wards. 3 Junglers. Necro heartstopping the ancients. This game is not good for my health. It takes too much time. 90% you dont even have fun. Fucking shitpile of software.

That sounds like zero supports to me.

And stack with people if you're sick of bad teammates, what's your region?

That sounds like zero supports to me.

And stack with people if you're sick of bad teammates, what's your region?

EU west aka deepest russia. Lina no sup, Necro no sup, Techie no sup, wr no sup.
Whatever. Wasted 2K hours with this shit. Since the latest patch everyone seems to think Dota is Call of Duty deathmatch. Only solos. 50 minute games where half your team didnt even hit a tower once. Only push if the enemy team is wiped for the 3rd time. I´m done with this. What a waste.

Just stop playing solo then, you will get some amazing teammates one game and then some venge asking his carry to buy some wards for the team, you can't win them all.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
remember how valve held back the last lot of immortals for like a month so they could 'polish' them and then the sven immortal had that bug where his entire arm and the immortal was invisible?
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif

EU west aka deepest russia. Lina no sup, Necro no sup, Techie no sup, wr no sup.
Whatever. Wasted 2K hours with this shit. Since the latest patch everyone seems to think Dota is Call of Duty deathmatch. Only solos. 50 minute games where half your team didnt even hit a tower once. Only push if the enemy team is wiped for the 3rd time. I´m done with this. What a waste.

Well to be fair

Lina, WR and Necro are usually cores nowadays and Techies can be either.

Top Bottom