• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hylian7

I´m done with this game. 4 fucking supports. No curier. No wards. 3 Junglers. Necro heartstopping the ancients. This game is not good for my health. It takes too much time. 90% you dont even have fun. Fucking shitpile of software.

Dotabuff please.

I have a feeling you probably got that in one game, and probably it's a rarity.

inkls

http://blog.dota2.com/2015/08/immortals-iii/

PogChamp.png

that zeus immortal
Kreygasm.png

inkls

I'd be a great community manager or w/e its called. People want more communication from valve right? I'll do it np

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm hoping we get 5 more stretch goals. Maybe another alternative VA vote, and an Announcer Vote.

I'd be a great community manager or w/e its called. People want more communication from valve right? I'll do it np

Aren't you the guy who writes like the only non-shitpost content on /r/dota2masterrace. Or is that some other inkls.

I'd be down to throw Valve another 1.99 if there's a stretch goal for more allies meeting/rivals killed VO.

Some heroes don't even have any.

Small chance for it, but you gotta dream big.
bountyrune.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

- Hate Rune Removed from game
- Mid now has 2 less creeps per wave
- Jungle creeps no longer spawn until the 10 minute mark
- Mek now just costs your entire mana pool, but can't be activated if you have under 500 mana
- Shadow Fiend removed from the game
- TA remade
- Arcana vote canceled
- Secret uninvted from TI5, to be replaced by Mouz
- Artezy banned from playing heroes other then Ember Spirit

Pretty Minor patch. Looks like its targeted at a single team.

sssh, don't tell people. It might be me yes.

I didn't know that sub was that known

Its the best place to get my latest news on LoL. Some amusing stuff, ironically I wish it was less circle jerky and actually more focused on pointing out dumb stuff riot employee say. I think they are the last "community" that refuses to call the Genre Moba, and its really super petty at this point.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I'd be down to throw Valve another 1.99 if there's a stretch goal for more allies meeting/rivals killed VO.

Some heroes don't even have any.

Small chance for it, but you gotta dream big.
bountyrune.gif

Yep this is exactly the kind of stretch goal I'd like to see.

inkls

Its the best place to get my latest news on LoL. Some amusing stuff, ironically I wish it was less circle jerky and actually more focused on pointing out dumb stuff riot employee say. I think they are the last "community" that refuses to call the Genre Moba, and its really super petty at this point.

yeah, although its past posting screencapped youtube comments so its getting slightly better currently. I'd kinda want to help moderate it, but I only got a mod position because I'm helping overhaul the page layout and the wiki so I don't want to use any mod powers.

The Dazzle Immortal
DFQEspu.png

my man

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think they are the last "community" that refuses to call the Genre Moba, and its really super petty at this point.

Please use the game agnostic term, Lord Manager.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Please use the game agnostic term, Lord Manager.

That is the only other one I see get used every now and then, but Lord Manager actually sounds less logical then Moba. When I think of it, I think of town building simulators, like Little King Story.

Its a lost battle now to try and change the genre name. The term will likely outlive Riot Games.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Its a lost battle now to try and change the...

This is why democrat voter turnout is always so low. You all just give up and let the neo-cons do what they will with this country.

Top Bottom