• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
no OD immortal
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Baha

If you’re lucky, you could earn a golden version of Gyrocopter’s immortal item, or a golden style unlock for Almond the Frondillo

Wait, the gold pet style is a rare drop in the chest?

JC Sera

DAC NP immortal gonna be dropping in price, this is the same slot

anyone feel like TA's one is inspired by her awesome alpha design?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Looking for the Zeus and Invoker immortals. Zeus for a friend, Invoker for myself.

Volodja

Man, I actually got the Zeus immortal from my single chest.
It's pretty awful, but I'm gonna use it anyway.

And the Gyro one, eeeeh, would've liked either BB or WD.

Big Dog

Also, the normal Gyro Weapon looks so much better then the gold one.

They definitely picked a shitty item in the chest for the golden edition. Should have just been the Zeus bolt honestly. Only other good one now that I think of it would be bristlebacks bristles (not the whole back).

DAC NP immortal gonna be dropping in price, this is the same slot

anyone feel like TA's one is inspired by her awesome alpha design?

Yeah you are totally right. I don't play TA ever, but I think I like her immortal the best in this chest. Seems to go best with her base model and tons of sets could be built around it in the future I would think. Hopefully someone makes a darker pallet set for TA now to go with the immortal and recreate that awesome alpha TA we wish we had.

Trickster

*sigh* no rare item in the last 17 treasure packs/ immortals I've opened. No bonus compendium levels and no zeus item...

RS4-

Great, got Bristle :|

I'm not going to spend another 30 bucks just to hit level 90 for one more chest, fuck that.

Now, if they did it like the Faceless Rex chest series, I might've considered buy all 11-12 chests or whatever again.

edit - I think I would've been better off with having the base compendium and leveling up via drops (lol). There weren't many actual hats that I really liked, even then, off the market they would've been cheaper than the 40ish that I spent.

Top Bottom