• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Low Tier
PoE's such a better game than dota.

no clinks stacks
no meeruvians
get to make fun of anbokr being poor

grave.gif

I wonder if people would have even noticed if Fear didn't blast it on twitter. Likely could have just contacted them in private.

Though I guess its possible he did and was ignored.

The first bit seems to be the consensus on twitter.

"If you hadn't said anything no one would've noticed"

but idk. If 1 game's picks is giving away a vital strat for TI, that doesn't really instill confidence.

52club

My dark horse pick that will gain momentum in this TI is Lich, I can't put my finger on it but he seems super strong right now.

Reckoner

What is that Rekreational thing with gaf users and why is Storm Spirit just waiting and not killing the ez creep camp and stacking med or whatever and why am I suggesting things when I'm 1.7k mmr

So many whys

inkls

What is that Rekreational thing with gaf users and why is Storm Spirit just waiting and not killing the ez creep camp and stacking med or whatever and why am I suggesting things when I'm 1.7k mmr

So many whys

I have to ask, were you the same reckoner that was in that stack game i played with whiskey? iirc you were earthshaker

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
gonna be out in the sticks during all of TI

well fuck

shira

shira i sent you c9 profile, sorry for taking so long

THANK YOU for contributing!

Been fighting migraines lately, I'll finish up a bare bones edition and post that for the duggles on Gaming before the Wild Card starts then slow roll out of info until the main event. Now back to sleep
charm_sleeping.gif

Death Prophet is lousy at the moment. Maybe it was just me playing her the other night but i couldn't even do anything but feed. Outside of tower damage her ult seemed useless.

Top Bottom