• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

abunai

aegis2015.gif
tomorrow
aegis2015.gif

gai_shain

I don't see anything that isn't publicly available. Any decent manager would have provided these stats for their team already.

The problem with this is that the teams that didnt prepare as much as others are not at a disadvantage because of this now in that regard

I can try.

Edit: Nope. But i managed to download the pdf on my phone through the link above by holding on the link and tapping "save link" on android.
We could just throw this into the TI5 OT and call it a day.
I don't see anything that isn't publicly available. Any decent manager would have provided these stats for their team already.
Did you read it? It's huge, I doubt many teams had that much info. The data is available to everyone(datdota), but actually turning it into that report takes a LOT of time.

Also is Vilat a caster for TI5? If so this was 100% Vilat's doing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Let's not shit on him while he isn't here to defend himself.

All of that information is freely available in replays.

I'd be shocked if teams competing for millions of dollars didn't already have at least that much info on their opponents.

It reads like something prepared for casters and doesn't offer much beyond that.. you could compile all of that information in an afternoon.

have Shadow Fiend -> want Luna golden shield
have Templar Assassin, Disruptor and Sven -> want Witch Doctor, Meepo.

message me your Steam I'll add you or quote

All of that information is freely available in replays.

I'd be shocked if teams competing for millions of dollars didn't already have at least that much info on their opponents.

It reads like something prepared for casters and doesn't offer much beyond that.. you could compile all of that information in an afternoon.
It kinda helps the teams who didn't do their homework. Certain teams must be pissed and think It's kinda unfair because they did theirs. But I think these will have little impact.
Nice stats though.

It's either this or a CIS caster giving it to CIS teams, I don't see any of the English casters being so dumb to do this.

racism everywhere.

Why can't it be Tobi professing his love for Puppey once again.

Edit: Have huskar, invoker, tinker, magnus and sand king immortals, Can have them all for the normal am bashers.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the new Robyn sing is punching me

also Dota has made me realise I'm a lot more competitive than I let myself think

What is that supposed to mean?

We know the English casters well enough to know that they know not to do this, I don't know any of the Chinese/CIS/other casters so they're the only suspects that remain. I'm not trying to be racist, I suspected Vilat because he's been known to pull shady shit. Not that it matters anymore who did it anyway.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the deadmau5 pack is okay...the way it switches between songs is clunky thought. new bloom pack remains unbothered tbh.

gai_shain

We know the English casters well enough to know that they know not to do this, I don't know any of the Chinese/CIS/other casters so they're the only suspects that remain. I'm not trying to be racist, I suspected Vilat because he's been known to pull shady shit. Not that it matters anymore who did it anyway.

So the Chinese/CIS community knows there casters as good as you think you know ours,so where does that put us then?

Wok

I am glad the stats leaked. If anything, it means we will get to spectate better matches with more prepared teams.

Top Bottom