• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

bbd23

ugh get to the games
cBj1LTf.png

KingKong

I was all hyped to watch these group stage games at work but if this is any indication they wont even start until 1 pm in the best time zone

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just another reminder:

Sunday, July 26th

6:00pm PDT/9:00 EDT

IHL2 post mortem discussion. Going over results of the league and the surveys, and the changes to the format for IHL3. We'll start with a quick captains-only discussion, and then open it up to everyone.

Mumble info: Main server: IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004 (75 slots).

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Also, just a reminder to Pillow's team. Follow his instructions on how to redeem your prize (or PM me if you don't remember or don't know how and you were a member of Team Doki_lemi)!! I think I've only had around 3-4 team members redeem their prize with one passing. I'm going to assume that you don't want your courier prize if I don't get a message by this Friday, July 31st. I'll raffle off the remaining couriers then (again, big shoutouts to big dog for donating the couriers :).

manfestival

so I was loading this cdec and vega round 2 match and I saw in the fun facts that cheese can be sold for 500 dollarinos... is this... new?

so I was loading this cdec and vega round 2 match and I saw in the fun facts that cheese can be sold for 500 dollarinos... is this... new?

not new. Also, learned it in an actual game that Cheese actually has a cooldown. I though I was having potential 3 lives (carrying 2 cheese in my inventory) but nope, cheese ability is in cooldown and I died.

Top Bottom