• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Zeknurn

Watching the games thinking hey maybe I'll play some Dota 2 this seems like a fun game.

I get to be solo support to a 14 minute soulring storm mid against a SF that got a 8 minute shadow blade.

Fuck this game.

Kade

Added everyone who posted in this thread to the chat. I think these chat rooms stay open until everyone who was invited leaves or gets kicked by a moderator so this can be used for all of TI5.

Wok

There is still Backdoor protection, but creeps entered the mid lane disabling it on the throne.

Yeah, when watching live, I got the impressions that the creep wave was far away from the Dire base, however, I have checked on the minimap and they were at the T3 mid, so it is fine.

Trying to win a pub game as nightstalker is the worst thing ever. Doesn't matter how many ganks I pull off early game the hero just falls apart after 20 minutes. Best I can hope for is to turn into a heaven's halberd drone with basher and auto attack their squishiest heroes while disarming their carry. One of the weakest snowball heroes.

Trying to win a pub game as nightstalker is the worst thing ever. Doesn't matter how many ganks I pull off early game the hero just falls apart after 20 minutes. Best I can hope for is to turn into a heaven's halberd drone with basher and auto attack their squishiest heroes while disarming their carry. One of the weakest snowball heroes.

aghs gem qb octarine moon shard and go ham

Demoli

You crazy, nightstalker is one of the best snowball heroes, you can shut down entire teams simply by having an armlet and an aghs at any decent timing. Starve them out of vision and encase them in their base. Early urn is wonders, use them charges.

Midas is pretty good on him, even though it might be counterintuitive. The hero doesn't rely much on items in the early game and you can still stay very relevant in the later game when you have a farm advantage.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
There isn't backdoor protection once a T3 is down.

or maybe I'm wrong i don't understand this stuff
Every building in the base shares a single back door protection. So creeps in any lane can turn it off for the entire base, if they get within ~1500 units.

JC Sera

wow this amazing
it actually runs for me, unlike another streaming program
BibleThump.png

edit: zen purge+kotlguy combo, nice

JC Sera

I've been trying for days to get the watch tab to run in Safari but it never loads.

I really don't want to have to install Chrome...
Maybe try firefox?
I run chrome on mac and its not bad.

Steam broadcast chat is 70% less trash than twitch. Only mildly racist and sexist, and I can mute people.
venge-smirk.gif

I didn't know winter's last name was chan. Thats unfortunate desu
luna-sparkle.gif

Acinixys

Laughing at the fact that the LoL streams are getting botted to make it the number one game on the front page

Before the wildcard games started they were sitting at 100K or so

Now its over 325K
templar-shifty.gif

Kard8p3

ggs was fun!

had like 500 ping throughout msot of game 1. I've been sick the last few days so I probably shouldve let someone else take my spot! Sorry guys.

kionedrik

ggs was fun!

had like 500 ping throughout msot of game 1. I've been sick the last few days so I probably shouldve let someone else take my spot! Sorry guys.

you still haven't fixed your shitty internet connection?

stop watching cartoons and do the important things

aghs gem qb octarine moon shard and go ham

You crazy, nightstalker is one of the best snowball heroes, you can shut down entire teams simply by having an armlet and an aghs at any decent timing. Starve them out of vision and encase them in their base. Early urn is wonders, use them charges.

Midas is pretty good on him, even though it might be counterintuitive. The hero doesn't rely much on items in the early game and you can still stay very relevant in the later game when you have a farm advantage.

5 games going, positive kda as NS, still losing. Just bad luck with team mates but w/e, this is the only hero I've been stuck on in my challenges.

Not being able to do anything during the day is just a stupid rule, especially when he's not that crazy during the night. I mean he's stronger than most heroes for the first 10 mins but he can be avoided with wards and cc picks easily. An 8 second single target silence and a 300 damage single target nuke isn't so impressive 20 mins into the game when people are rolling out bkbs and mantas.

JC Sera

I'm actually really tempted to buy steam emoticons
I never saw use for them, but the fact you can use them in steam broadcast chat is pretty cool

Pretty shitty you can't use ingame dota 2 emoticons in steam broadcast
dac15_sad.gif

Top Bottom