• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I'm actually really tempted to buy steam emoticons
I never saw use for them, but the fact you can use them in steam broadcast chat is pretty cool

Pretty shitty you can't use ingame dota 2 emoticons in steam broadcast
dac15_sad.gif

The thing is that you will use it few times, like this ti. When else you actually tune steam broadcast?

JC Sera

Just use livestreamer, and likestreamer twitch gui for your streaming needs. Believe me when I say that twitch doesn't work for me.
To download live streamer for mac you need to use python

I tried for 2 hours to figure that shit out
I am not the best with that stuff

Syn23

To download live streamer for mac you need to use python

I tried for 2 hours to figure that shit out
I am not the best with that stuff
I've been using livestreamer on my MacBook for an year and a half and I remember installing it in, like, 10 minutes.

I don't remember the details, but I'm sure I followed this guide to install Python: http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/starting/install/osx/
I already had X Code (and VLC) installed, but that's pretty much all about it.
After installing Python I only run
Code:
sudo easy_install -U livestreamer
to install it.
And
Code:
sudo easy_install --upgrade livestreamer
to update it, when needed.

JC Sera

I've been using livestreamer on my MacBook for an year and a half and I remember installing it in, like, 10 minutes.

I don't remember the details, but I'm sure I followed this guide to install Python: http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/starting/install/osx/
I already had X Code (and VLC) installed, but that's pretty much all about it.
After installing Python I only run
Code:
sudo easy_install -U livestreamer
to install it.
And
Code:
sudo easy_install --upgrade livestreamer
to update it, when needed.
thanks, I'll try this when I get home

Game two was crazy with all the relocates for megas. Why again did they let bristle and wisp through on the next match? Also Vega were relying on a slardar to win against that draft?

Anyone posting some bullet points of the ihl discussion?

Chris R

First time I've been muted, no idea what caused it :( How the hell do I figure out how long it lasts?

edit: I bet it was a fucking four stack that got me muted, it better not last longer than a single day.

Top Bottom