• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
S4
cheeky.gif
cheeky.gif

eek if I was a dick I'd dig up all y'all shitting on [A] and each individual player just a few weeks ago but instead I'm going to watch replays of that, yikes

Wok

eek if I was a dick I'd dig up all y'all shitting on [A] and each individual player just a few weeks ago but instead I'm going to watch replays of that, yikes

Even years ago. I remember.

Sometimes people forget Dota is a team game. You can be black belt in judo, you won't be able to win a rugby game if there is no team.

Shinypogs

Seeing old Alliance dominate warms the heart. Now all we need is to reform best Na'vi and 2014 DK and I can die of happy dota times nostalgia.

Wok

4min T1.

Sumail kill-stealing then getting owned by 8 0 0 0 M M R P O I N T S.

Scary number of last hits at 10 min:
9QVzd7t.png

Wok

he did that like 4 times. first time he did it to kill the chen creeps after buying back like a dumbass and it was clear that he is on full tilt

The fact that he went for Radiance instead of the casual Manta into Diffusal sealed the game.

You have a Chen army and a bear taking your barracks, and you go for an almost naked Radiance. Bad timing.

What will Radiance do against Mek + Pipe + Chen + Auras + Juggernaut's ward + etc.?

dddddd another meta with fun heroes at least for the time being

hopefully the whining is kept to a minimum until after another big tournament or three

Guru-Guru

Banned
Except for games starting really late due to cs go (not tonight though) this was a pretty damn fun tourney. I'm definitely pumped up for the Shanghai Major. I don't even play dota anymore, but still love the pro matches.

Wok

Except for games starting really late due to cs go (not tonight though) this was a pretty damn fun tourney. I'm definitely pumped up for the Shanghai Major. I don't even play dota anymore, but still love the pro matches.

I love pro matches where people get to play one of their signature heroes. TI4 must have been so frustrating for Alliance: either their heroes were nerfed, or they were banned. Now they get to have fun and show some good skills.

Aui won TI5 for EG by monopolizing all the hero bans for his team. With Alliance's smaller hero pools, and unfortunate hero nerfs, this was not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom