• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoli

Death Prophet having 7 seconds of invulnerability while ulting. That seems basically terrifying.

Once she got octarine, she's never gonna die if Oracle's there. And if ES got Aghs, he can nullify her death even if by some cosmic miracle she would die from the damage taken while inside false promise.

aeolist

Banned
Liquid are doing it

misc-dendiFace.PNG

LD is actually fucking obnoxious
yeah DS playing like trash

another absolute garbage wall holy shit
they picked DS with no follow up what's up with that

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yeah, fuck Kurostack. So glad they lost. EG vs. Alliance GF. I can't lose. Starladder = Bestladder.

manfestival

that feel when I havent been able to stop playing witcher 3 all morning and I really need to go to the gym and complete a few other errands but it all seems so impossible at the moment.... I do need to get a second screen for my computer too

Pratfall

found my way out of 3k. queue us east, guaranteed jungle LC. If they are on the enemy team pick bounty, win game. If they are on my team, pick the hardest support I can and put wards up everywhere. Pray.

Why is Jungle LC even a thing? Pick something like CM, Enigma, NP, LD if you want the ability to have lane presence and jungle.

Jungle LC is hoping the other team is dumb enough to not bother you for 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom