• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Yeah fuck this patch. I'm seeing push or deathball strats all the time now, and of course I always have teammates that don't know how to deal with it when we totally have the team comp that can deal with it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
animu-they-live.jpg

It's worth anime existing, just so that this image can exist.

Yeah fuck this patch. I'm seeing push or deathball strats all the time now, and of course I always have teammates that don't know how to deal with it when we totally have the team comp that can deal with it.

I love this patch

most fun ive had since 6.84 techies

CSGO people always seem so jealous of Dota. And here I am just hoping Valve makes more payload maps for TF2, or finish up some of the maps that have been in Beta forever.
Both Dota 2 and CSGO communities have the same impression that the other community gets it better from Valve.

Both get it pretty good.

There's a lot of bitterness and jealousy between Valve communities. CS pointing fingers at Dota, TF2 pointing fingers at Dota and CS, HL pointing fingers at everyone lol. But Dota is mostly the target for all of them. This will probably change once L4D3 comes out and Valve starts supporting it post-release.

Btw is there not going to be New Bloom event this year or it won't have user made content? Because the last two times at this point the deadline for submission was already announced. Hell, isn't TI usually announced by now?

Btw is there not going to be New Bloom event this year or it won't have user made content? Because the last two times at this point the deadline for submission was already announced.

Maybe they have too many sets from last year's New Bloom that they haven't put into the game yet

sad.gif

Qvoth

There's a lot of bitterness and jealousy between Valve communities. CS pointing fingers at Dota, TF2 pointing fingers at Dota and CS, HL pointing fingers at everyone lol. But Dota is mostly the target for all of them. This will probably change once L4D3 comes out and Valve starts supporting it post-release.

Btw is there not going to be New Bloom event this year or it won't have user made content? Because the last two times at this point the deadline for submission was already announced. Hell, isn't TI usually announced by now?

isn't icefrog chinese?
would be very surprised if there's nothing this year, chinese new year is a very big deal for chinese people

Hylian7

TI isn't usually announced until March-ish. The lack of New Bloom is kind of surprising though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom