• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like a really good year to go to EVO for me, so I'm hoping I can make it work. Kinda anxious about going when I don't know anyone, though. Hence the ask.

you can probably find some fighting game gaf meetup, though

unless you want to play dota at evo, in which case you gotta find mike ross

you can probably find some fighting game gaf meetup, though

unless you want to play dota at evo, in which case you gotta find mike ross
yeah, I think I'll plan to go and then make a final decision once I see the gaf attendees thread.
Going with people is better for sure but I'd still rather go alone than not go at all.
For sure. I think I'm just being the nervous fucker I am.

yeah, I think I'll plan to go and then make a final decision once I see the gaf attendees thread.

For sure. I think I'm just being the nervous fucker I am.

you might want to buy tickets for finals day now, it's designated seating. You can probably give them to someone else if you choose not to go, so better get it yourself than from scalpers

Hylian7

Bayonetta and Corrin on Wednesday
PogChamp.png

Chris R

Smash 4 ultimate? Yuck

Maybe if NX has Melee Remastered I'd be interested. Odds are whatever Nintendo comes out with has zero appeal to me, just like the WiiU :(

Smash 4 ultimate? Yuck

Maybe if NX has Melee Remastered I'd be interested. Odds are whatever Nintendo comes out with has zero appeal to me, just like the WiiU :(

wii u was a pretty regrettable purchase. maybe i'll pick up twilight princess hd since i never played it

Disruptor was an odd pick. Picking that means Tusk has a lot of responsibility to make all the ganks work against the Batrider. When that's all you depend on for success...

Smash 4 ultimate? Yuck

Lol they absolutely do not care about melee players, and they have no reason to.
wii u was a pretty regrettable purchase. maybe i'll pick up twilight princess hd since i never played it
I actually really liked the Wii U except for the gamepad, that turned out to be a complete dud, the games are great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom