• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
NotLikeThis.png
cty pls
NotLikeThis.png

So I'm 5.7k MMR currently and with the winter pass thingy I've gone back to playing non-ranking. And some of the matches you have are just...I don't know. I'm playing Lich to get the final support path goal done and decide to help out our Medusa mid so that ember gets nothing and prevent Mirana from interfering too much.

And then the medusa not only dies to this ember the second I'm gone for a moment to stack, she also builds Veil first, puts no point in mana shield despite having 300+ mana or so every time she dies and yeh. Game is lost. Veil first (not even boots til then), no manashield Medusa mid. What. In. The. World.

Miracle's predictive sunstrikes are amazing.

GG I guess, they went all in and lost. The gyro was supposed to carry but they felt they had to adapt to the brood pick, they obviously had no idea how to make support gyro work this game.

Madouu

The rubick was also a bad pick, there were some synergies but when you have two strong self sufficient heroes in brood and morph vs weak supports, it's just a dream game for a roaming earth spirit.

i was ok with them until they got super racist

back on azubu

I mean it's just your typical twitch chat crap...but if I'm actually forced to listen to it in some robotic voice as well as see some 'funny' meme images accompanying it every 20s, no thanks.

e:
Watching ingame means no casting, too, with how awful the audio is working thanks to this taking place in China I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom