• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

I should continue my Shin Megami Tensei Colon Devil Survivor Colon Overclocked playthrough.

I need to go back and replay it. It was one of my first SMT games, I did a terrible character build so my protagonist was almost useless by day 6. I'm playing Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, and on day 8 (final day) of the Septentriones arc. Apparently the Triangulum stuff is almost as long.

abunai

fond memories of playing against the team empire TF2 team in etf2l, always thought that logo was cool
new one is meh

anyone getting xcom 2 when it's out?

wait splatoon outsold bloodborne ?
lmao sony shills on suicide watch

why would anyone be on suicide watch for that? bloodborne is a game that appeals to a relatively small cross-section of gamers in general, before even mentioning being PS4-limited. whereas Splatoon is one of the more popular and different games on a platform that needs tends to feel limited in software options (and subsequently more likely to be bought).

why would anyone be on suicide watch for that? bloodborne is a game that appeals to a relatively small cross-section of gamers in general, before even mentioning being PS4-limited. whereas Splatoon is one of the more popular and different games on a platform that needs tends to feel limited in software options (and subsequently more likely to be bought).

Looks like some posters are really upset about that fact lol
would you say ps4 owners had waaay more games to buy vs wii. u owners? if you weren't buying splatoon what else were you buying?basically I'm saying sales isnt how this should be measured. wii u releases are few and far between... any wii u game probably will sell decently just so there's something to play on it.
QbadP.png

Looks like some posters are really upset about that fact lol

QbadP.png

well shit. it always interests me that people can get emotional about shit they're not invested in and didn't help create to the degree they start getting irrational, start moving goal posts, and get genuinely angry and sensitive. surely one of the premiere examples of "first world problems".

What do you guys know about Android phones? I'm tired of my 5S not being able to do anything I want and there's a Galaxy S3 lying around somewhere but that's old as shit.

How's the Nexus?

abunai

I came in here to ask that exact same question. 65€ for the full edition is just too much but I NEED it... gggaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

fucking nuuvem and their current IP and paypal blocking bullshit.

i don't think i can wait, i'm weak
might just buy it, reviews seem to say it's everything I wanted in a sequel sooooOoo...

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I came in here to ask that exact same question. 65€ for the full edition is just too much but I NEED it... gggaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

fucking nuuvem and their current IP and paypal blocking bullshit.

CDKeys has XCOM2 for like $30.

kionedrik

i don't think i can wait, i'm weak
might just buy it, reviews seem to say it's everything I wanted in a sequel sooooOoo...

I'm usually strong and never pre-order or buy anything at release (exception was DS2). I promised myself I'd only get DS3 at release and wait for XCOM2 to go on sale but after the reviews and gameplay videos my resolve is seriously being tested...

CDKeys has XCOM2 for like $30.

Is it safe? Never bought from them.

Vade

The story of Cowboy Bebop is that in 2071, roughly sixty years after an accident with a VAC Ban made the Earth uninhabitable, humanity has colonized most of the rocky planets and moons of the Solar System. Amid a rising crime rate, the Valve Anti-Cheat System(VAC) set up a legalized contract system, in which registered bounty hunters (also referred to as "Overwatch") chase wallers, Aimbots, and ‘ESP’ and bring them in alive in return for a reward. The series protagonists are bounty hunters working from the spaceship Mumble. The original crew are Gofu, an exiled former hitman of the criminal NADOTA Syndicate, and his partner Aweful Waffle, a former VAC officer. They are later joined by Milkman, an amnesiac con artist;TUSR, an eccentric girl skilled in hacking; and Haly, a genetically-engineered Pembroke Welsh Corgi with human-like intelligence. Over the course of the series, the team get involved in disastrous games leaving them out of coins to bet, while often confronting faces and events from their past: these include Waffle's reasons for leaving the VAC, and Milkman's past as a young woman from Earth injured in an accident and cryogenically frozen to save her life.

The main story arc focuses on Gofu and his deadly rivalry with Freakinchair, an enforcer for the NA DOTA Syndicate. Gofu and Freakinchair were once partners and friends, but when Gofu began an affair with Freakinchair' girlfriend Rumblebuff and resolved to leave the Syndicate with her, Freakinchair attempted to have Rumblebuff kill Gofu. Rumblebuff goes into hiding to protect herself and Gofu, while Gofu fakes his death to escape the Syndicate. In the present, Rumblebuff comes out of hiding and reunites with Gofu, planning to complete their plan. Freakinchair, having staged a coup d'état and taken over the NADOTA, sends hitmen after the pair. Rumblebuff is killed, leaving Gofu alone. His heartbreak feeds his desire to kill Freakinchair once and for all. Gofu leaves the Mumble after saying a final goodbye to Milkman and Waffle. Upon infiltrating the syndicate, he finds Freakinchair on the top floor of the building. In a final battle, Freakinchair is killed and Gofu severely wounded. The series ends as Gofu descends the main staircase of the building into the rising sun. He falls to the ground, leaving his ultimate fate ambiguous.

I just tried to play Windrunner for the first time this patch. Good bye and good riddance, with that nerf she got. I couldn't land shackles for shit all game. 26 degrees to 23 degrees doesn't sound like much, but I felt like it made a difference.

Wrong. This game will.

Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_Final.png

And even moreso this one:

zero-time-dilemma-12-23-15-2.jpg
Thats not #fe

Hylian7

Thats not #fe
Silence mortal, we don't talk about #FE here.

What the hell are they going to call the English version of that game anyway? Leaving it as #FE will just make people say "hashtag FE", and calling it Genei Ibunroku will still lose recognizability. It's not really an SMT game either, not even Persona games are referred under that hat in the west anymore.

M.D

The PC in my mom's house is so trash it can't even run Crusader Kings 2 :(
I really need to get this thing a dedicated GPU, this AMD APU is CRAP

Chris R

So Ursa with blink against underleveled supports like shaman almost isn't fair. I see them, I blink, I kill, and casually walked away.

I should have gone shadowblade tho, thought against it since THREE OTHER HEROES on my team went invis builds, but I guess I'm in the deepest part of the trench where gems/wards aren't purchased.

edit: These skywrath hats are getting out of control

Dota3 looking good though

credit for the photo goes to ArsTechnica

Pretty sure.

Maybe it doesn't count if the enemy has BKB active? That's the only thing I can think of.

That might be, though that seems counter-intuitive. Who knows how exactly it's calculated.

I just managed to get the DK 15k damage in dragon form done. The problem with these kinds of quests is that you often times dominate too easily and win before you reach that, like I did twice before :/

Now to practice some Lina and go for the 30 stun crap. That sounds like it could be rather tough as well. Though, can't be worse than what god awful games I had to go through 'til I finally got lich one done. I mentioned it before but a fucking Medusa mid, no manashield and Veil first is not what you want to be supporting -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom